°°*°September 2012 Mommies To Be/Due Dates°°*°

yeah I remember at my booking in last time, the midwife said we needed to take £4 with us if we wanted a photo! I can understand giving them some money but 4 or 5 quid seems steep for one photo!

Just got my letter for my 12 week scan- have an appointment for 27th Feb (less than 2 weeks away)!! Yes its really expensive for scan photos although we have generally been quite lucky in the past. With my son we ended up having two 20 week scans as they couldn't get all the measurements they needed (we had a student sonographer so they had taken ages doing all the measurements- think the senior sonographer had felt guilty as we ended up having an hour and a half scan so gave us 6 photos at the 1st 20 week scan for £5 and then at the second scan gave us another 3 photos for free) :) Just noticed on my 12 week scan letter there is a fee of £6 for 3 photos.

Scan went really well... Baby looking baby-like, not blob like! Heartbeat was fluttering away! Measured 8weeks...pretty spot on! Don't have to go back til 12wk scan!!! :D

Name (just first)? Erika

How old are you? 30

What's your EDD, how have you figured that date? Sept. 3rd. :cloud9:

What # child is this for you? First!

Do you predict you're carrying a boy or girl? I'm thinking boy :blue:

Are you finding out the gender? I want to but I'm not sure if the BD wants to.

How many months were you TTC? None, we weren't exactly trying but nothing was being done to prevent it.

Are you on any meds to help support your pregnancy? None at the moment. I do have Zofran (Just in case)

Thank you! :hug: I was trying to figure out how to PM you to join but I just read that I need to make 5 posts in order to have that option. :dohh: Lots of rules! But that's good so you know there isn't any funny business on here.

This is all SO new to me! I'm looking forward to my 1st U/S which is the 20th, this coming Monday. I hate that I had to wait that long, I just want to know that everything is OK.

:dust:

wow, this will be your first US? What are you, 11w1d today? I'll add your u/s on the main page :flow:

Emaskew, I was just the same worried about MMC - no idea on statistics, but try not to let it stress you out - the only way I chilled this time about it was accepting that if something had happened it had happened already, so there was no point worrying...
Alexis, sorry to hear you and your partner have split up :( I hope you've got good friends around you to support you x
Charlotte, Elyham and JellyBeann (and anyone I missed), so glad your scans went well!
Elyham enjoy Amsterdam!
Congratulations Erika :) Get yourself on some folic acid - 400mcg daily... Hope you won't need the zofran

Anyway been away for a few days with DH and the girls, knackered now! Just had our booking appointment and scan this afternoon :happydance:
I'm 11+1 today, but baby was measuring 12 weeks on the dot - another big one!

Attachments

• IMAG0295.jpg
    IMAG0295.jpg
    21.8 KB · Views: 9
hey all..... here is todays scan picture:
https://i255.photobucket.com/albums/hh156/scottishmind/IMG_3142.jpg

baby measuring between 8weeks 3days and 4days so thats good almost bang on date, baby had very strong heartbeat again today and def getting bigger, he/she was all curled up sleeping the nurse said lol :D but baby crown to rump is 18mm now which is very good for the gestation, everything was looking great and we got 4 pictures :D offically discharged from the infertility clinic now so thats good news too. was lovely st valetine's present, i am still riddled with sickness and not sleeping because of it and needing to pee and my BP is mega low because i can't eat but some how i have gained 7lb since i got pregnant so must be doing something i dunno lol anyways thats my update for today got day off tomorrow as i am in dyer need of it and DS has been very poorly too so not a good combo :( me and OH bought pair of booties today white ones saying "50% mummy and 50% daddy" :D

wow, this will be your first US? What are you, 11w1d today? I'll add your u/s on the main page :flow:

My OB wouldn't see me until I was 8 weeks for the initial appointment and then unless there was a medical necessity to have one done, You don't get an U/S until 12 weeks. They play by the books. I should be happy that they think everything was OK enough for me to wait until the 12 weeks but I'm impatient. That is one thing that pregnancy has tried to teach me, patience. Everything is a waiting game!!

Hollywood, I haven't had to take the Zofran yet and I'm 11 weeks and 1 day today too!! :) My nausea has definitely gotten so much better in the past 2 weeks. I feel semi-normal again. Congrats on the wonderful scan!!

ohh, makes sense. I guess my case was different cause I went and got a private u/s at 6w4d and then my DR wanted to confirm and see for himself at our first appointment that there was really twins, so I've been able to see our little beans twice already.. Should get to see them again tomorrow!

If you haven't needed the Zofran yet, you'll probably be able to go on without it at all, being that you're nearing the end of the first tri now. My MS peaked I think from 8weeks til now

So glad to hear all the good news from the scans! :happydance: Just two more weeks until mine...feels like forever!

Glad everyones scan went well...... I'm jumping on to update my next Dr appt, it will be 3/12 and I should be getting an Ultrasound as well

The last two weeks flew in for me seaweedeater - hope it doesn't drag too much for you!

hows everyone tonight? my DS is very very poorly feel a visit to hospital coming on which is going to be hell but doctors wouldn't see him the pain in the arses... he's away to his bed just now but having to really keep an eye on him, i'm tired as hell been trying to eat as much as i can between being sick and my stomach is a little tender but think its just i am over doing it, DS is off nursery tomorrow so having the day off myself so day in bed for both of us i think :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->