°°*°September 2012 Mommies To Be/Due Dates°°*°

Three months ago I was in love with someone I have been with for roughly two three years, we were engaged and had good jobs and a place.

Now, I'm a pregnant single mum with no job and homeless. Crazy times but I'm happy and will keep trucking!

Well my scan was perfect. Baby is measuring spot on :) Bleed has gone!! And she said everything is fine, baby came up straight away and didnt have a full bladder!

Also got a photo :smug:

https://a7.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc7/s720x720/426185_10150607587999127_743864126_9109341_213261823_n.jpg

My perfect little rainbow baby :) xxx

Glad to hear that all went well with scan Charlotte :) and lovely scan photo of baby xx

Awwwww gorgeous pic hun :D Probably my hormones but I feel a little teary, haha. I can just imagine the relief you feel!

Off for mine in 45 mins, eeeek xx

Beautiful! So glad the bleed has gone - you can relax a bit more and enjoy your beanie! :cloud9:

Good luck Elhaym!

fantastic news charlotte :D looks like a great picture too :D

Three months ago I was in love with someone I have been with for roughly two three years, we were engaged and had good jobs and a place.

Now, I'm a pregnant single mum with no job and homeless. Crazy times but I'm happy and will keep trucking!

aww, Alexis.. Do you have anyone to help you? So sorry you're having a hard time. Glad to hear your keeping a PMA though :hugs:

Charlotte, glad the scan went well

OMG in the car on the way back, scan was fine heartbeat seen and measured BANG ON for dates, 15 mm :happydance: didn't get a pic sadly, stupid me!

I cannot describe the relief I feel, got on the bed and instantly burst into tears fearing the worst, she spent a minute looking and said 'i can see a little baby with a heartbeat, you can breathe now!' I just couldn't believe it started sobbing even more, LOL! Can go on our Valentine trip to Amsterdam tomorrow now happy and with bean along with us :cloud9:

So glad to hear scan went well Elhaym - must be such a relief and means you can really enjoy your mini break away. Hope you have a wonderful time xx

Thanks everyone, everyone's support really means a lot :hugs: I'd seriously go mad without this forum!

I tell you.... that couple of minutes between them putting the wand on your belly and them saying something is an eternity isn't it! xx

Elhaym/nat you got pictures to share :D:D i am soo pleased for you smiling like a mad women here lol :D bet you are too..... I'll Mail you later xx

No I didn't get pics :( my phone was in my bag at the other side of the room and it was too late by the time I thought to ask, I was a bit of a mess LOL and didn't think, I thought they'd tell me if I could get a pic but they didn't say anything. Oh well was a bit gutted at first, but suppose there's no point in stressing about it just glad everything is OK :D

I have my scan tomorrow!

So happy for everyone who has seen their little beans and everything is okay! Hopefully I'll get an EDD tomorrow, as I think I may be a bit out with mine, as my cycles are long!

And I'm definitely going to ask for a picture!!

So glad your scans went well ladies, what a huge relief:hugs:

I've had 2 scans I got a picture at one and not the 2nd, I wasn't offered it.

My letter for my 12 week scan says we can buy a picture for a FIVER!! Cant believe it, is this normal? I thought you might have to buy any extras for our parents etc but not ours. Course we will pay it but seems a bit cheeky to me:shrug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->