°°*°September 2012 Mommies To Be/Due Dates°°*°

I'm not there until monday :( Boooo.

Also why do the receptionists feel the need to ask you your problem, she said is it urgent I said no so she said can I ask what the problem is? Errrr thats why I want my doctor!!

Lol xx

This is a little bit embarrassing but is anyone else suffering from constipation?

I´ve never suffered from it before but in the last 6 days I´ve only been to the loo twice and it was barely worth the while both times :blush:. I am so bloated and uncomfortable. Coffee or orange juice normally work for me but not at the moment! Any suggestions about what to try?

Could the flaky scalp problem be due to psoriasis as I´m pretty sure that it´s a hormone related problem?

I hate the receptionists at the doctors lol I rang mine last night (after the bleed) and said do you have any emergency appointments for this evening and she said (in a really bored voice) 'is it ACTUALLY an emergency or is it something that could really wait until the morning' :coffee: I was like 'well seeing as I've just gotten off the phone to the hospital and they told me to call in, I'd say yes it's an emergency' :dohh: as if it's any of their business what is an emergency or not?!

Miss Malteser, I've had this problem - and I've found orange juice is the solution for me. I've been going every 3-4 days and had real problems each time but then I went to a wedding on tues and drank a lot of orange juice, went to the loo yesterday and it was much easier!

This is a little bit embarrassing but is anyone else suffering from constipation?

I´ve never suffered from it before but in the last 6 days I´ve only been to the loo twice and it was barely worth the while both times :blush:. I am so bloated and uncomfortable. Coffee or orange juice normally work for me but not at the moment! Any suggestions about what to try?

Apple juice as its a mild laxative or prunes or prune juice should assist xx

I hate the receptionists at the doctors lol I rang mine last night (after the bleed) and said do you have any emergency appointments for this evening and she said (in a really bored voice) 'is it ACTUALLY an emergency or is it something that could really wait until the morning' :coffee: I was like 'well seeing as I've just gotten off the phone to the hospital and they told me to call in, I'd say yes it's an emergency' :dohh: as if it's any of their business what is an emergency or not?!

Miss Malteser, I've had this problem - and I've found orange juice is the solution for me. I've been going every 3-4 days and had real problems each time but then I went to a wedding on tues and drank a lot of orange juice, went to the loo yesterday and it was much easier!

Smile - sorry to hear about bleed - hope all goes well at scan on Monday :hugs:

Holywoodmum and Lynne - glad to hear scans went well the other day - lovely scan photos too :)

i got my doppler today and think i found baby's heartbeat :D

Lol I'm down with staying in lala land that the commonly accepted methods of counting cause. 6 months to go! Hehehe ! :haha:

See that's exactly the opposite to me, as I know I'll most likely go two weeks over!

So today was my first appt with my ob/gyn...went really well I guess...mostly paperwork and talking about my medical history and how this twin pregnancy will progress...

she said that it is my decision whether I have a natural birth or a c-section....of course assuming baby A is in position...but sometimes what happens is that baby a is born vaginally but then baby B for whatever reason may need a c-section...we are really leaning towards a scheduled c-section at 38 weeks...she won't let me go past then and said no need for bed rest if all goes well....she said there is no evidence that it helps delay labour....:shrug::shrug:

she also said that I will have an ultrasound once a month and see her once a month...towards the end it will be every two weeks and then once a week...

I also did a urine test for protein and sugar which was negative...had to pee in a cup...well we all experts at that by now! :haha::haha:

I asked her about these dull period like pains that go all the way around to my back...she said it is just uterus stretching as babies grow....:happydance:

and it should be no problem to travel to sunny Cancun Mexico on Monday :happydance::happydance:

my next appt is Mar 13 with my ultrasound on March 9 (13 weeks and 6 days)...I am gonna be in ultrasound withdrawal!!! I love seeing my babies! and of course its reassurance all is well! she didnt even try using the doppler cuz I am only 10 and half weeks :growlmad:

nausea seems to be none to little and of course hunger is always there....gettting lots of sleep even though I have to get up in the middle of the night to pee and eat something! :):)

Glad it went well - how do you feel about your delivery options? Enjoy Cancun!!

Hi girls,

Haven't managed to get on fb yet this morning but I've got a scan on monday at 11:40 - fingers crossed everything is okay x

Poor you having to wait until Monday, but I'm guessing there has been no more bleeding?

apple juice seems to help me too, and also Colace

I have for almost a month! I have used enemas 3 times.. almost mo relief.. It's so bad I am having problems with catching my breath.. With #1 it took me 36 days to go, assisted!!!!

Has anyone made a Facebook group yet? Some of the ladies from my last group created one!! :D

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=508415519

Here's my page! please add me if you have!! :D

i just sent you a Friend request hun. first name is Ysatis. I'll add you to the group once you accept it

I'm very constipated. I go every day, but it is sore, and like rabbit droppings almost, hard wee lumps :(

Anyone else exhausted?

I'm in bed at 9 PM most nights, but it's usually around 4 or 5 PM that I start feeling like I'm being pressed into the ground. I'm completely useless from that time on, all I do is lie on the couch watching TV and complain. Poor DH :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->