°°*°September 2012 Mommies To Be/Due Dates°°*°

Anyone else exhausted?

I'm in bed at 9 PM most nights, but it's usually around 4 or 5 PM that I start feeling like I'm being pressed into the ground. I'm completely useless from that time on, all I do is lie on the couch watching TV and complain. Poor DH :p

I am so jealous.. I am active duty army.. I am up around 445.. Home from work around 6.. THen hubs is in Nursing school full time and in evening classes... and I have a 15 month old.. So, I stay up with the kiddo until hubs gets home. I could cry I am so exhausted.

I have been so exhausted since around 5 weeks, OH has been doing pretty much everything around the house. It's getting a bit better now but working shifts doesn't help at times. I've been feeling much better in general over the last week, the only thing that's still bad is the constipation but I'm used to that now.

my goodness, i'd be on my knees by the end of the day!
did you get in the FB group yet?

This is a little bit embarrassing but is anyone else suffering from constipation?

I´ve never suffered from it before but in the last 6 days I´ve only been to the loo twice and it was barely worth the while both times :blush:. I am so bloated and uncomfortable. Coffee or orange juice normally work for me but not at the moment! Any suggestions about what to try?

I have for almost a month! I have used enemas 3 times.. almost mo relief.. It's so bad I am having problems with catching my breath.. With #1 it took me 36 days to go, assisted!!!!

I'm very constipated. I go every day, but it is sore, and like rabbit droppings almost, hard wee lumps :(

I drank a very strong coffee this morning (I know we´re meant to limit our caffeine intake but I was getting desperate) followed by 2 glasses of apple juice. I felt a bit sick afterwards but it worked!!! Finally! :thumbup:

I've been exhausted too but its getting better since I added broccoli, spinach and red meat to my diet (for Iron). I have a list of symptoms I don't want through the pregnancy and didn't realize fatigue was this bad a symptom (duh). Anyway its gone on the list and I pray about it too.

Fibre helps with the constipation..bananas, salads, broccoli, carrot etc

raising your feet from the floor on a low step is a better body position for pooing too, so you try that!

Hi ladies, just got back an hour ago, I am EXHAUSTED but had a lovely time! :D Did Van Gogh museum, ate more yummy food than was probably necessary (and plenty of hot chocolates with whipped cream, YUM) and did a hell of a lot of walking! Oh and we were really confused yesterday as to why we kept seeing brits everywhere, then realised Man Utd were playing Ajax :dohh: cue lots of drunken football idiots everywhere! I felt sorry for the ladies in the red light district that night, and the poor police too, LMAO.

The midwife rang while I was away to move my booking in forward as she would prefer to do it a bit earlier than 10 weeks, so YAY :happydance: it's this Wednesday! FG can you change my midwife appointment to 22nd Feb?

So glad everyone has had good scans, I love to see the photos :D Smile I hope your scan on Monday goes well, I'm sure it will be fine will be thinking of you xx

Glad you had fun! I bet the time flew in! I found when I was away and walking a lot my hips were aching afterwards - a sign I am not doing enough exercise!
I was getting ready to sign up for some pregnancy yoga classes, but it said it was better to wait until 14 weeks... and I don't think I'll be able to go anyway, as it starts before the girls are normally in bed, and with DH away, it's not feasible - I'm not paying the cost of the class, and 2 hours babysitting!

I am looking into starting pregnancy yoga in 2nd tri too - I'm not very fit and don't do much exercise so I thought starting with something gentle would work for me. i was thinking of getting a DVD, the Tara Lee one on amazon has good reviews.

I am eating a fruit pastille ice lolly btw and it is unbelievably delicious and really helping with the sicky feeling! I am so tempted to have another straight after :haha:

I went to a yoga class last time, and really enjoyed it - I know I wouldn't do it if it was a DVD in the house!

My midwife does a aqua aerobics class so think I am going to join that, because I am going to end up with a pressure sore the amount of time I spend in bed and the setee :coffee:

My midwife does a aqua aerobics class so think I am going to join that, because I am going to end up with a pressure sore the amount of time I spend in bed and the setee :coffee:

:rofl: I feel the same way

hey all..... here is todays scan picture:
https://i255.photobucket.com/albums/hh156/scottishmind/IMG_3142.jpg

baby measuring between 8weeks 3days and 4days so thats good almost bang on date, baby had very strong heartbeat again today and def getting bigger, he/she was all curled up sleeping the nurse said lol :D but baby crown to rump is 18mm now which is very good for the gestation, everything was looking great and we got 4 pictures :D offically discharged from the infertility clinic now so thats good news too. was lovely st valetine's present, i am still riddled with sickness and not sleeping because of it and needing to pee and my BP is mega low because i can't eat but some how i have gained 7lb since i got pregnant so must be doing something i dunno lol anyways thats my update for today got day off tomorrow as i am in dyer need of it and DS has been very poorly too so not a good combo :( me and OH bought pair of booties today white ones saying "50% mummy and 50% daddy" :D

lynne was this ultrasound taken abdominally? If so I'm going to take a wild guess and say you are having a :pink:

Hi everyone. Sorry I haven't been on in ages. Hope you're all doing well. Still all day nausea and exhaustion for me.

11 weeks now. Another 2 till my first scan. Can't wait but really looking forward to the 20 week scan :) I am so gonna find our the gender if I can. Dying to know.
Who wants to find out and who is keeping it a surprise?

Hugs xxxxxx

I'd love to be team yellow, but my OH isn't having it. I think its a girl anyway.

They won't tell you at the hospital I'm booked at, so team yellow it is! Saying that, apparently I'll get a lot more scans when we are living in Germany, so I might have a chance to ask - but I think we'll leave the surprise anyway!

I'd prefer to know with two on the way. I think I'll get way too tired of gender neutral items, and there is only so much of it you can buy.

Aw I couldn't wait. With my first the day I found out I went out to a baby shop (singing all the way lol) to buy a pink blanket. :) my first baby was tiny so I'll be getting an extra two scans at 34 and 36 weeks but I've heard you don't actually see much. I'll get a private scan at 28 weeks again as it was so amazing.

Ah you're having twins Florida. That's fantastic. When did you find out? Sorry I haven't had time to read and catch up.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->