°°*°September 2012 Mommies To Be/Due Dates°°*°

i have not been doing sogreat last few months has anyone here heard of anyone they know having CT scan's in pregnancy my doctor and they raidologist at the hospital said the CT scan held minimum risks but online all i seem to find is horror stories?

worried now that our baby is doomed :cry:

Hi all, hope everyone is having a nice weekend. Well two of my friends now know that I am pregnant after my son decided to announce that mummy has a baby in her tummy! Oops there goes waiting until my 12 week scan to announce my pregnancy officially! xxx

oh no lol i am glad in a way that my DS doesn't understand all this because his mental health, before we got pregnant and were trying he kept telling people he was going to have a baby brother or sister, i told them he wanted one which is true and when asked where he was getting one he would say "the shops" lol so even if he were to blab now noone would believe him lol but some people already know i am pregnant.

hey all..... here is todays scan picture:
https://i255.photobucket.com/albums/hh156/scottishmind/IMG_3142.jpg

baby measuring between 8weeks 3days and 4days so thats good almost bang on date, baby had very strong heartbeat again today and def getting bigger, he/she was all curled up sleeping the nurse said lol :D but baby crown to rump is 18mm now which is very good for the gestation, everything was looking great and we got 4 pictures :D offically discharged from the infertility clinic now so thats good news too. was lovely st valetine's present, i am still riddled with sickness and not sleeping because of it and needing to pee and my BP is mega low because i can't eat but some how i have gained 7lb since i got pregnant so must be doing something i dunno lol anyways thats my update for today got day off tomorrow as i am in dyer need of it and DS has been very poorly too so not a good combo :( me and OH bought pair of booties today white ones saying "50% mummy and 50% daddy" :D

lynne was this ultrasound taken abdominally? If so I'm going to take a wild guess and say you are having a :pink:

how very random??? what makes you say female? it wasn't abdominal actually it was an internal at the infertility clinic they only have internal scan machine the scan i had just over a week before that was abdomenal but they look same as my scans with my son lol I'm not bothered what i have to be honest after having to have a CT scan on friday i am not just worried about miscrriage and losing out LO sex not playing any factor in my mind.

Oooh I bet you'll find out lol Hollywood mum

Nah, I resisted first time round when they would have happily told us, so I reckon i'll sitck to my guns!

i have not been doing sogreat last few months has anyone here heard of anyone they know having CT scan's in pregnancy my doctor and they raidologist at the hospital said the CT scan held minimum risks but online all i seem to find is horror stories?

worried now that our baby is doomed :cry:

I know it's probably not much comfort, but they did it for your health, and what will be will be. Try not to worry hun xx

Hi all, hope everyone is having a nice weekend. Well two of my friends now know that I am pregnant after my son decided to announce that mummy has a baby in her tummy! Oops there goes waiting until my 12 week scan to announce my pregnancy officially! xxx

We told people this week after our scan - Charlotte hasn't volunteered the information to anyone yet!

know what you mean but sadly not much comfort in those words because the tests were useless because they didn't anything so makes the whole thing worse in a way you know? hoping for the best but can't help but worry guess thats nature anyways.

So I've had to bring my private ultrasound forward due to family commitments. It's now this wednesday instead of saturday, so I'll be 10+2. I am way more nervous than I was about my 7 weeks scan and even though we saw that heartbeat on that scan I am still petrified that it's going to be bad news. Sorry to start today off so depressingly but nobody else gets it, everyone just thinks I'm being irrational and should be excited about it. I really wish I could shake this feeling! Please keep your fingers crossed for me guys and if any of you are religious please feel free to send us some prayers.

Anyway I hope all of you are well and enjoying your pregnancies and for those of you that have been feeling really rough just think, 2nd tri isn't that far away now and apparently you start to feel good again :)

awww huge hugs pricess taz what your feeling is normal although not nice at all i keep everything crossed for you i am sure everything will be fine xxxx

Thanks Lynn, I'm trying y hardest to be positive but sometimes it just all just gets too much. I don't think I'll be happy to this baby is placed in my arms xxx

understand hun its the same with us we have another scan on thursday after ct scan and lumbar puncture on friday after suspected minigitis and i am climbing the walls. think when u have suffered losses and such makes you worse during pregnant, but i know u will be fine hun xxx

Name (just first)?
Hi y'all. I'm new to this board. My name is IB, I live in Houston, TX
How old are you?

What's your EDD, how have you figured that date?
September 18, 2012. Went to the doc at 9 weeks and got the ultrasound

What # child is this for you?
2, have a boy already
Do you predict you're carrying a boy or girl?
Chinese calender says boy. Would like a girl, but I'll love either one, naturally
Are you finding out the gender?
yesHow many months were you TTC?
Got off pill in December, got pregnant in December...couple weeks
Are you on any meds to help support your pregnancy?
no

welcome to the group when did you have your scan? i'm due on 22nd september and got my next scan on thursday currently 9weeks 2d today :D

I've posted a few vids in the FB group. If anyone can have a look :) I'm unsure if it's 2 placentas or not. There is definately no difference in the sound from the left to the right so I don't think that its my HB as it was coming up around 150 on the Doppler x

Taz, I'm sorry you're finding it so stressful :hugs: it won't be long until Wednesday is here hun. I know the stress though, the terrifying feeling that something went wrong that you didn't know about. You will have a great scan at 10+2 though, I had my booking scan at 10 weeks in last two pregnancies :)

Hi IB :wave: congratulations on your quick pregnancy! If you PM FloridaGirl she can add you to our facebook group :)

Kelly, I saw your vids, but I have no idea what it is you're hearing! Have you had a scan yet? There could well be two in there I suppose... That'd be some jump, from two to four!

As for me, I had my doppler out for the first time tonight, and found a nice strong heartbeat - eventually! I was looking far too low down to start with!

Hope you're all well, I'm very excited to be 12 weeks today! I reckon I may keep the doppler to a weekly-versary treat :)

My scans on Thursday. Sooner the better. But it is weird hearing it at both sides.

Where abouts did you find it? I can't wait to find mine. We've got a recording of Caitlin when I was about 27 weeks :cloud9: I'll find it on the comp tomorrow xx

Thanks Hollywood, I really hope if everything goes ok on Weds I'll be able to enjoy this a bit more. I've wanted this for so long and makes me sad that I'm not as excited as I should be. I wish I was more like my OH, he's so excited. He's really cute, he downloaded a pregnancy AP for his phone and he tells me little facts and things I should be doing everyday.

It's amazing that you heard the heartbeat, I can't wait to get one. I'll probably end up addicted lol.

IB- Welcome and congratulations :)

MissMummyMoo - I'm not on the FB group so I don't know and even if I heard it I probably wouldn't have a clue. Thursdays not far away though so you'll know for deffo very soon.

Hello ladies - hoping to join you all - going by the dates of my LMP I am due on 18th September.

I am very nervous as I had a miscarriage in August 2011 at 8 weeks and 4 days, so fingers crossed this baby is ok.

I am completely clueless and a bit overwhelmed but very excited - looking forward to getting advice from you ladies who have done this before.

Laura xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->