°°*°September 2012 Mommies To Be/Due Dates°°*°

thats good your partner is like that me and my OH are both soo scared useless, my OH bearly talked about the baby until recently and even then mostly we hit the "not until the 3month mark" thats our rule on alot of things which can sometimes be nightmare but its realistic he seen the state i have been in the past with losses and that and he doesn't want me too attached as it makes it harder all around and i respect that.

its good your partner is soo happy i am sure everything will be fine and you can get to enjoy those wee moments he tells you things every day :D

Lynne - Yeah I'm glad he's like that and I think he's glad I'm more cautious, we're like that in general. We work well together. I don't blame your OH for being like that though, my OH was the same until the 7weeks scan, ever since that though he's thinking only good thoughts.

:hi: Laura, Congratz and welcome. I'm sorry about your loss but you're in good company here, everyone is lovely and unfortunately there's quite a few of us on here who have also suffered losses. You'll get lots of great advice and assurance here. Wishing you a happy and healthy pregnancy :)

Congratulations Laura! I am sorry for your previous loss x You are now past the 8w 4d mark I think? Have you had a scan yet?

Hi again Holywood Mum and thanks for your reply. I ust posted a reply on the other thread so hope I haven't confused you! I am 10 weeks tomorrow.

Thanks FloridaGirl, I am a lot more hopeful about this pregnancy - I am experiencing a lot more symptoms now than the last one which makes me feel fairly positive.

You're right, it is hard, I'm finding it hard to enjoy this pregnancy as with every twinge I'm expecting the worst. My due date would've been next month and I'm dreading it, but at least I have this pregnancy to focus on now. Can't wait to get my first scan, I'm sure I'll relax a bit more then!

Looking forward to getting to know you all and sharing this with you.

Laura xx

Had my first scan today at 12 weeks!! :happydance:

Doc said its measuring at 12 wks and 6 days but my due date wasn't changed. Heart rate is at 149 bpm. So it went really well!!

But about 2 hours after the scan I was involved in a minor car accident. God was really on my side, I am ok, baby is ok. No bumper on the car but insurance is taking care of that tomorrow. Whew. WHAT an eventful day!! :wacko:

Attachments

• IMG01599-20120220-1528.jpg
    IMG01599-20120220-1528.jpg
    31.2 KB · Views: 6
hey all..... here is todays scan picture:
https://i255.photobucket.com/albums/hh156/scottishmind/IMG_3142.jpg

baby measuring between 8weeks 3days and 4days so thats good almost bang on date, baby had very strong heartbeat again today and def getting bigger, he/she was all curled up sleeping the nurse said lol :D but baby crown to rump is 18mm now which is very good for the gestation, everything was looking great and we got 4 pictures :D offically discharged from the infertility clinic now so thats good news too. was lovely st valetine's present, i am still riddled with sickness and not sleeping because of it and needing to pee and my BP is mega low because i can't eat but some how i have gained 7lb since i got pregnant so must be doing something i dunno lol anyways thats my update for today got day off tomorrow as i am in dyer need of it and DS has been very poorly too so not a good combo :( me and OH bought pair of booties today white ones saying "50% mummy and 50% daddy" :D

lynne was this ultrasound taken abdominally? If so I'm going to take a wild guess and say you are having a :pink:

how very random??? what makes you say female? it wasn't abdominal actually it was an internal at the infertility clinic they only have internal scan machine the scan i had just over a week before that was abdomenal but they look same as my scans with my son lol I'm not bothered what i have to be honest after having to have a CT scan on friday i am not just worried about miscrriage and losing out LO sex not playing any factor in my mind.

If it was tv then it appears to be a boy... I was using the Ramzi Method. If you like to google its very interesting!

Glad your scan went well FTMSoexcited.

Im 12 weeks today and got my scan on Friday. I am utterly terrified, soo scared of MMC. If the scan is ok then I suppose I should start telling people, although I quite like only a few knowing.

Welcome alolia and laura_d, congrats! :)

Hope everyone is ok today. I'm 9 weeks today! Woohoo! My baby is an inch long :happydance: But feeling like crap. Hopefully we'll all be feeling better in the not too distant future.

Got my booking in tomorrow, can't wait to get my scan date, even though I'm terrified! x

aww hun i am sure you will be fine and wont be long hope your booking in goes well... i am at the hospital this afternoon to get my anti-d then i am back on thursday for a scan i am still mega ill so all these visits are taking a huge toll on me but needs must ah?

huge congrats on 9weeks hun welcome to the 9week club lol :p i am now 9weeks 3days feels like its dragging in a little as everythings not a sure thing yet so each day feel like a long time lol

what have you been up2 hun? hope all is well xx

My dinner is the best, its been soooo long since i enjoyed food. I'm eating a microwave spaghetti bolognaise :) xx

Been to get my booking in bloods done! :( I hate needles, and they took ages to find a vein, so I was getting worked up! But I had a bottle of coke and a mars bar after as a treat!

i just got back from getting my anti-d got a dead leg lol i hate needs too jellybeann my veins are all fecked too because been ill doctors always collapse my veins which never helps i am all black and blue at the moment back on thursday for my scan now was soo ill in the hospital i must be spreading this illness around glasgow with these trips to the hospital. really need to get some work done as i have deadlines this week and not even started lol

Great scan pic FTM :happydance: Glad you're OK from your car accident!
Lyndsay, I'm glad to be able to tell people now I've had scan, but I know what you mean about a few knowing :) It's weird though, it's a funny one to drop in to conversation - I was at mums and tots yesterday, and when I hadn't told people as soon as I started talking to them, it was hard to find a chance to mention it!
Elhyam, happy 9 weeks!
JellyBeann, coke and mars sounds good :) I don't mind bloods being taken, but they took 5 wee vials of mine and it was starting to hurt by the end!

As for me, back to work after half term, and I'm shattered - the girls had been sleeping until 8am most of last week, and today I was up at 6.45 :( Almost slept in as I'd switched off my workday alarm on my phone - I just happened to wake 5 mins before it was due to go off - phew!
Off to sainsburys now for pancake ingredients - yum! This time last year I was so strictly on Slimming World that I didn't allow myself even one - I intend to make up for it tonight!

hugs holywoodmum nightmare going back but hope you enjoy your pancakes :D full of goodness for the baby lol

I'm sat in the doctors after turning up at the wrong time yesterday haha.

Am I the freak that likes needles? I have 5 tattoos and intend to get more as I like it haha xx

Im due on the 22nd :flower: Got my first midwife appointment on thursday and first scan on the 8th of march i cant wait!! :happydance:

Name (just first)? Kelly

How old are you? 27

What's your EDD, how have you figured that date? 22nd from my last period

What # child is this for you? This will be my 2nd. I have my lovely little boy Liam :cloud9:

Do you predict you're carrying a boy or girl? Boy

Are you finding out the gender? oh yes, i couldnt wait infact i wanna know already!

How many months were you TTC? I wasnt trying, it was new years eve and i had a few southern comforts hehe

Are you on any meds to help support your pregnancy? Folic acid

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->