°°*°September 2012 Mommies To Be/Due Dates°°*°

i would like to join if that is ok

Name (just first)? Sara

How old are you? 23

What's your EDD, how have you figured that date? September 10th, 2012 based off of first date of last period

What # child is this for you? 1

Do you predict you're carrying a boy or girl? Not sure

Are you finding out the gender? Yes

How many months were you TTC? not sure what TTC stands for :(

Are you on any meds o help support your pregnancy? no

did 3 tests for far and all postitive and it still hasnt hit me yet ....

Hi I'm Claire! Due sept 10th, based on lmp. I'm 25 and this is baby #1 for me. Been ttc since sept and I think I'm having a girl, but either would be amazing! Hope you're all well xx

Congrats Ladies on your pregnancies! :hi:And welcome to our thread!! H&H 9months & we look forward to getting to know you!! :)

Ohh and Sara, TTC means Trying To Conceive :D

Hello all!! I am only 10dpo today but got my BFP yesterday :happydance: I am happy but extremely nervous after a m/c in October... Here' me:

Name (just first)? Rachel

How old are you? 27

What's your EDD, how have you figured that date? 15th Sept from o date

What # child is this for you? first

Do you predict you're carrying a boy or girl? No idea!!!!

Are you finding out the gender? Yes I am waaaay too impatient no to!

How many months were you TTC? Started ttc August, got pregnant first try but miscarried in Oct then three months later am pregnant again :)

Are you on any meds to help support your pregnancy? Nope just prenatal vitamins!

hello i found out im expecting at 12dpo, I am 14dpo today :)

Name (just first)? lin

How old are you? 29

What's your EDD, how have you figured that date? 12th september, lmp
What # child is this for you? 3rd

Do you predict you're carrying a boy or girl? guessing a girl

Are you finding out the gender? not sure

How many months were you TTC? -

Are you on any meds to help support your pregnancy? no

I've just booked a doctor appointment for Thursday - I've been worried about spotting I've been having mid cycles and in the lead up to my BFP, I have heard about low progesterone levels and am scared that's the problem... I'm praying I'm worrying over nothing or that if there is a problem it's not too late to do something about it I want this to be a sticky one more than anything!!!

Rachel, I spotted the day AF was due & below it was down to low Progesterone levels too. GL hun :dust:

I've just booked a doctor appointment for Thursday - I've been worried about spotting I've been having mid cycles and in the lead up to my BFP, I have heard about low progesterone levels and am scared that's the problem... I'm praying I'm worrying over nothing or that if there is a problem it's not too late to do something about it I want this to be a sticky one more than anything!!!

hopefully everything will be fine, good luck for thursday x

Rachel, I spotted the day AF was due & below it was down to low Progesterone levels too. GL hun :dust:

So did they do something to "fix" it? If I do have low progesterone levels is there still time to do something about it?! Aaaa I hate all the worrying!!

I would assume so, I'm on Progesterone Suppositories. 100mg twice a day until 12 weeks. Are you still spotting? I'd want to get on them as soon as possible, but I know that doesn't help the worrying :hugs: They can't see you sooner?

Well I can ring them in the morning to see if they have an on-the-day appointment but can't book anything in advance before Thursday! The spotting has now stopped for 2 days but it lasted about a week and I had the same thing last time I fell pregnant, which ended in m/c. What day did you start the progesterone suppositories? Sorry for all the questions!

My DR told me to start it as soon as I got my BFP, but I wanted to start it sooner just in case I was pregnant, didn't want anything to go wrong & i had started it from 6DPO

Thanks for the info! I feel a bit better now that if that's the problem there is hopefully a solution, it's eased my mind a little!! I will call in the morning and see if they can fit me in tomorrow... I am only 10dpo today so I guess it is still early :)

You had any symptoms yet?

yeah, even if you don't get in until 12DPO, you should still be okay.

I've had sore bbs, AF like cramping, constant peeing, and most recently a tugging feeling on the backside of my belly button :wacko:

I can't wait to get some symptoms! I'm sure I'll regret saying that lol!

Contests lin and rachel!

Quite a few of us expecting no 3! Annie you and i are opposite, i have 2 girls... Lin, have you boys or girls or both?

Hi this is only my second post to BnB but I got my :bfp: on the 28th of December. LMP says I'm due September 2 :)

Forgot to answer the questions!

Name (just first)? Jen

How old are you? 18

What's your EDD, how have you figured that date? September 2nd, LMP

What # child is this for you? 1 :)

Do you predict you're carrying a boy or girl? A girl but I guess that's just wishful thinking

Are you finding out the gender? Yes!

How many months were you TTC? Wasn't trying or preventing

Are you on any meds to help support your pregnancy? Only prenatals

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back