°°*°September 2012 Mommies To Be/Due Dates°°*°

Name (just first)? Andrea

How old are you? 21

What's your EDD, how have you figured that date? 21st, from last period

What # child is this for you? this is my first

Do you predict you're carrying a boy or girl? i think boy, all gender tests iv gone say girl

Are you finding out the gender? yep! i cant wait, want to know now..

How many months were you TTC? month 2!

Are you on any meds to help support your pregnancy? Folic acid

Hello ladies! thought id come and join you :) xx

Hey Ladies! Didn't know this group existed until now!

Name (just first)? Jessica

How old are you? 22

What's your EDD, how have you figured that date? Sept 30th, according to OB

What # child is this for you? This is our First

Do you predict you're carrying a boy or girl? Pretty sure it's a girl

Are you finding out the gender? Yes, ASAP. :)

How many months were you TTC? BFP on our first try. Lucky.

Are you on any meds to help support your pregnancy? Just prenatals +DHA

Hiya

My name is Cindy and I'm 26 and pregnant with baby number 1. My estimated due date is 30th September, which I've calculated using online calculators (LMP method).

I think I'm carrying a boy, but we won't be finding out the gender (unisex clothes only for us). :)

Fortunately we conceived in our first month of trying properly.

All going well so far, although morning sickness isn't fun. But in a way I like it because it reassures me that everything is going as it's meant to.

xxxx

Hi everyone :)

Who here is having massive symptoms? I'm having all day nausea (feeling not being sick yet - it's getting closer tho), fatigue and new symptom yesterday extreme dizziness that lasted hours and now on and off. I was bad the first time but this is far worse. My friends keep saying in having twins with the heightened symptoms lol. I doubt I am. Florida - hows yours? I know everyone is different of course.
My first scan is at 13 weeks next Thursday do just over a week. Can't wait.

Hope everyone is ok.

My nausea is easing off now, but I am starting to get dizzy a lot of the time. I just have to remember to get up slowly and drink a lot of water do I don't get dehydrated :thumbup:

I seem to have bad days and good days - some days feel so crap I end up crying on the sofa going WHY IS THIS HAPPENING? and other days feel practically normal!

I'm currently sat in medical centre waiting room for my booking in - appointment is 11.30 but the touch screen thing said when I signed in there's a half hour delay :wacko: looks like I might be here for a while! good job I brought a sandwich :haha:

Name (just first)? Nicky

How old are you? 29

What's your EDD, how have you figured that date? 19th Sept, figured from first day of last period needs to be confirmed at dating scan

What # child is this for you? #2

Do you predict you're carrying a boy or girl? I have no idea although this pregnancy has been different from my last

Are you finding out the gender? No

How many months were you TTC? 6 Months

Are you on any meds to help support your pregnancy? Folic Acid and Vit D (Recommended by midwife)

Hi Nicky, welcome! :)

Had my booking in but she couldn't get through to the scan department, so I need to keep ringing today and book my 12 week scan - hopefully I'll get a date for it today x

Sorted. Scan booked for 13th March at 9 am. Excited yet scared...

fantastic hun only 5days after mine :D i know you will be fine :D not long to go now we're getting to the home strech of 1st trimester :D

Cindy and Nicky, welcome! :flow: Congrats on your pregnancies :)

Kate, my nausea actually seems to be getting better. I'm only sick once every few days and for the most part I'm feeling fine. Supposedly, dizziness can be normal in early pregnancy. I get those email updates daily, I think from what to expect & I just read an email about dizziness a few days ago.

Argh i feel so sick today, was sat in the bathroom waiting but managed to hold back being sick. I just really hope it goes after the first tri as had nausea for the entire length of my first pregnancy but i never felt this bad! But even tho im feeling sick im still dreaming about my bacon n french stick sandwich i'll be having for dinner tonight! :wacko: On the plus side only 15 more days untill me and the OH get to see our beany baby cant wait :happydance: Hows everyone else feeling today?

awwww huge hugs hun we're the same gestation, i really hope sickness eases a little for you not fun :( hugs xx

Name (just first)? Nicky

How old are you? 29

What's your EDD, how have you figured that date? 19th Sept, figured from first day of last period needs to be confirmed at dating scan

What # child is this for you? #2

Do you predict you're carrying a boy or girl? I have no idea although this pregnancy has been different from my last

Are you finding out the gender? No

How many months were you TTC? 6 Months

Are you on any meds to help support your pregnancy? Folic Acid and Vit D (Recommended by midwife)

Yay congratulations Nicky!! :) So happy for you all :) Won't say anything over Facebook. How have you been feeling? Have you got a date for your scan yet? I am due on the 8th Sept- we can be bump buddies if you want?! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->