°°*°September 2012 Mommies To Be/Due Dates°°*°

Contests lin and rachel!

Quite a few of us expecting no 3! Annie you and i are opposite, i have 2 girls... Lin, have you boys or girls or both?

2 girls. i have a feeling this ones a girl too :D what do u think you are having, or no idea?

congrats jen!

Concerning symptoms, like most of you, I haven't had many. Oddly I noticed some nausea around 9-11 DPO, but it's gone now. Only really have slightly sore breasts (nipples moreso) but it's so mild that I have to keep poking/squeezing them to check, haha. DH is like "what are you doing??"

More annoyed at my doctor right now. I hate the archaic method of leaving messages at the front desk then the doc calls you back. She left a message and didn't seem to realize I'm nearly 5 weeks pregnant, and only put in a test for hcg and not progesterone. I tracked down her email and reminded her of my situation. I'm back in the US today so I'm just going to walk in the office tomorrow and try to talk to someone face-to-face. I've learned from previous experiences with my health that you have to be polite but assertive- if you don't act as your own advocate, no one else will. But I hope I'm ok- no spotting & very strong BFP today.

sounds like all will be okay Parker.. Just get that Progesterone checked asap.. I think MS is supposed to start up around 6 weeks so don't feel down if you're not having any yet.. GL tomorrow :dust:

Thanks, oh I'm definitely not down about the lack of MS, crossing my fingers I won't have much at all! I have an irrational fear of throwing up so MS is kind of my worst nightmare. :p (but I know I don't have much of a choice with these things).

Hey everyone... just catching up after my first day back at work today... I started feeling quite nauseous today - hit me in the shower this morning - but I haven't felt that I need to actually be sick, which is good I guess! I've had quite a lot of pain over the last two weeks on and off - the first week I found out, I had sharp pains in the lower right, then last week and this week I've had period-type pains, including ones bad enough to wake me up at night. I can't wait to hear a heartbeat and reassure myself that Beanie is safe in there!

Do any UK residents know when you normally get to hear a heartbeat for the first time? I have my booking in appointment a week today, when I'll be about 6w3d...

Hope everyone else has had a good day, especially if it's been back to work after NY

Contests lin and rachel!

Quite a few of us expecting no 3! Annie you and i are opposite, i have 2 girls... Lin, have you boys or girls or both?

2 girls. i have a feeling this ones a girl too :D what do u think you are having, or no idea?

congrats jen!

I have no idea. I was convinced DD1 was a boy, and had no real notion about DD2. we'll leave it as a surprise anyway!

Concerning symptoms, like most of you, I haven't had many. Oddly I noticed some nausea around 9-11 DPO, but it's gone now. Only really have slightly sore breasts (nipples moreso) but it's so mild that I have to keep poking/squeezing them to check, haha. DH is like "what are you doing??"

More annoyed at my doctor right now. I hate the archaic method of leaving messages at the front desk then the doc calls you back. She left a message and didn't seem to realize I'm nearly 5 weeks pregnant, and only put in a test for hcg and not progesterone. I tracked down her email and reminded her of my situation. I'm back in the US today so I'm just going to walk in the office tomorrow and try to talk to someone face-to-face. I've learned from previous experiences with my health that you have to be polite but assertive- if you don't act as your own advocate, no one else will. But I hope I'm ok- no spotting & very strong BFP today.

Parker, hope it goes well with doc tomorrow

as for me, I say i have no symptoms and within the last twenty minutes I have hellish heartburn - it left me alone til 7 weeks last time! off to find the rennies...

Hey everyone... just catching up after my first day back at work today... I started feeling quite nauseous today - hit me in the shower this morning - but I haven't felt that I need to actually be sick, which is good I guess! I've had quite a lot of pain over the last two weeks on and off - the first week I found out, I had sharp pains in the lower right, then last week and this week I've had period-type pains, including ones bad enough to wake me up at night. I can't wait to hear a heartbeat and reassure myself that Beanie is safe in there!

Do any UK residents know when you normally get to hear a heartbeat for the first time? I have my booking in appointment a week today, when I'll be about 6w3d...

Hope everyone else has had a good day, especially if it's been back to work after NY

Midwives won't normally try to hear/find the babys heartbeat until after 17weeks. They do this because its harder to find before that and a failed attempt usually gets the mum worried x

Hi frantastic, I'm in Ireland, and on my last pregancy I had some on/off v light spotting from 5wk+3 to 6wks. I got an early scan at the early pregnancy unit at 6+3wks. This was an internal scan.
The found a heartbeat and dated me at 6 wks. At my next private scan at about 9 wks, I was dated exactly as what I should've been. This time I got a regular scan with jelly on the belly.

Going back to symptoms. My heartburn is starting off very early this time around. I normally only get it 2nd tri or so. Maybe it's all this Christmas overindulgence. It's so weird, as when I'm not pregnant I NEVER get hearburn ever! My boobs are slowly getting bigger which is fab, as I have tiny A cups and breastfed two kids - so they really could do with this boost ;)

I found HB with angelsounds doppler at about 13 weeks both times I think - but it can cause such stress if you can't find it straight off!

I think 13 weeks is standard (recently talked to a UK friend who had her first scan to detect the heartbeat at that stage), but they will do earlier if there are concerns.

Is anyone else dying to tell people they are preggers?? I am terrible about keeping secrets about myself. I'm letting my parents know this week, but I really want to tell my close girlfriends too, but a bit scared I'm like the boy who cried wolf with my previous chemicals...I know I should wait but it's so hard!

PS. One symptom I forgot to mention- some cramping, mostly in uterus area, also where my right ovary is (corpus luteum maybe?)

Soooooo excited to be able to join this group!!!! Hi ladies! xxx

Name (just first)? Jeanette but everyone calls me J

How old are you? 30, 31 in May

What's your EDD, how have you figured that date? 7th September based on lmp (2nd Dec)

What # child is this for you? 1

Do you predict you're carrying a boy or girl? No idea happy with either

Are you finding out the gender? Most definitely, well if the little thing lets us! Tee Hee!

How many months were you TTC? 27 months (seemed like an eternity) with 1 m/c in Aug 2011.

Are you on any meds to help support your pregnancy? Just prenatal vitamins at the mo.

Congrats Jinbean! we are due the same day! I am 4 weeks 4 days and going for my 2nd beta tomorrow. hoping for a 6 week scan on Jan 13.

no symptoms yet!

Is anyone else going nuts in anticipation for the first U/S. I don't even know when I'm going to get it! But still super excited :)

Congratulations J!

I'm not too hung up waiting on u/s yet cos i know it's still a month and a half away...

I half really want to tell people and half wanna keep it our special secret... Told my folks hut only cos DH working in germany

Hi just thought I would check in I have got my first scan on 10/1/12 due to my MC's and my Midwife said ring her and let her no how things go and she will book me in to see her. I haven't had many systems I'm just so tied all the time I am sleeping my life away well the next 3 months, witch isn't a bad thing as it's making the day's fly by.

:hi: Becka, happy you get an early scan! And yes, I completely understand the exhaustion.. I'm so so tired all the time too! :wacko:

I'm not properly knackered yet these days... good thing too trying to look after the two girls on my tod!

Hi ladies heading back to docs today at 3 for another scam so nervous last one just seen sac but I'm still only 4- 5 weeks hoping will see more today worried as I have no symptoms other than swollen boobs

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->