°°*°September 2012 Mommies To Be/Due Dates°°*°

4days ahead of me now :D i'm due 22nd how far along did they put u at scan?

Thanks, been on bnb since before my first was born so I don't know why I haven't joined this group until today lol. Just didn't even think about it.

Ok ok all done now had a spew of all my liquid on the way to hospital but all good ..... Been pushed back to 19th sept now baby isn't big enough to even do the nuchal scan testing but I gotta go back again now in 2 weeks for another one so I'm excited bout that but wanted to stay early dates but all in all bub hub was 165beats per min and measured at 4.8cm

They're doing my nuchal at 12+2, but you're saying your EDD is 9/19 though (not like your ticker), right?

Oh, by the by, I've been lurking but intro'ing myself now.

Name (just first)? Nikki

How old are you? 39

What's your EDD, how have you figured that date? Early scan has 9/24, but I think it'll end up 9/22

What # child is this for you? #1

Do you predict you're carrying a boy or girl? I have been thinking girl. Not so sure now.

Are you finding out the gender? Don't know

How many months were you TTC? 14 months

Are you on any meds to help support your pregnancy? Not yet.

Welcome Nikki im a newby too .... By lmp I'm due 7th sept, first scan put me at 14th sept ... Second scan put me at 19th sept arrrrrgh just keeps changing!!! So I gotta change my ticker and stuff

I will post all my details now xxx

Name (just first)? Erin

How old are you? 28

What's your EDD, how have you figured that date? EDD based on LMP is 7th sept, early scan made it 14th sept, however my latest scan is dating me at 19th sept so lets go with that for now

What # child is this for you? 2nd pregnancy but 1st child (m/c in oct 2011)

Do you predict you're carrying a boy or girl? I reckon I'm having a lil boy!!

Are you finding out the gender? I want to but hubby is 50/50 at the moment

How many months were you TTC? 2 cycles since m/c

Are you on any meds to help support your pregnancy? Folio acid and prenatal vitamins

Pleased to meet u all

Great scan photos Erin and welcome to the thread xxx :)

Can't believe I'm 13 weeks today :) only a week to go until 2nd trimester!!

Lilysmum have you had a scan? Yay for being brought forward :)

Love your pics Erin! x

Amazing scan today and yay my dates were spot on. So still due sept 6th. Baby seems fine. Very cute pot belly and waving arms about madly. :)

Trying to decide about doing an early private gender scan. Local place says from 18 weeks but I know others have had then from 16 weeks.

Very long day. I've read everything but need to sleep now. Nite

Amazing scan today and yay my dates were spot on. So still due sept 6th. Baby seems fine. Very cute pot belly and waving arms about madly. :)

Trying to decide about doing an early private gender scan. Local place says from 18 weeks but I know others have had then from 16 weeks.

Very long day. I've read everything but need to sleep now. Nite

We are having ours at 14 weeks, and if it doesn't work out we'll reschedule for a week or two later. We had a gender scan at 14 weeks last time and the lady found it within seconds and was "99% sure", and right she was lol. It was the "perfect" looking 3 lines though.

yes elhaym had my scan on wednesday. it was amazing!! Thank youuuuu xx

Congratulations 17thy, Ezza and Nikki :) 17thy, hope the gender scan works out so early!
Kasey, isn't it great! I can't wait for 2nd tri hurdle :)
Hope everyone well I'm EXHAUSTED. Bed for me v soon.

we've got our gender scan scheduled for 17w1d on March 28th! The end of this month.. Can't wait :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->