°°*°September 2012 Mommies To Be/Due Dates°°*°

Had scan today ladies :D :D Little wriggler lol! I am so relieved, i am now past the bad point in my last pregnancy so i can relax now yay!!! They have dated me AGAIN so my new EDD is 14th and that is how it is staying lol x

View attachment 346450

Lovely scan photo Rachel - glad everything went well with your scan xx

Eugh yesterday I was so paranoid, hardly any m/s and then this morning I woke up at 4am to go to the loo and hit full force. At least not throwing up just queasy at the sight of everything. :( and :) at the same time...

Gosh how I wish the first tri was done already...

Bit worried, OH is ill - like really ill and I sooo don't want to catch it :(

Scrupulous handwashing! Are we talking tummy bug or flu? Either way, good basic hygiene will help :) Hope you manage to escape it!

Kasey, we're moving at about the same time then... I'm terrified of packing everything!
#

Good luck with the packing- we are very lucky as OH's company is paying for all of our belongings to be packed and removed by the removal company. Just loads of other jobs I am not looking forward such as getting our house let out, selling the cars and finding a home for our rabbits plus trying to catch up with all our family and friends before we move!

We get a relocation allowance, but it won't cover the cost of a removal firm :(

Hi ladies I can't beleive I only just came across this thread thanks to Kasey c ( lovely pics if ur lil Beano by the way) do can I join the thread please?? I'm due 7th sept according to lmp but due 14th sept due to last scan however I'm off for my 12 weeks can today yahoooo so should no officially today .... I'm so excited yet super nervous at the same timedue to being a PAL but here we go wish me luck xxx

welcome and congrats ezza! :D Let me know your official EDD after the scan so I can add you to the main page :flow:

Ooh my 13 week scan is tomorrow. Still can't shout it from the rooftops as I need to tell work and not ready to yet. I'm just starting back from maternity leave lol. Whoops

Congratulations Ezza, hope it goes well at scan!
Kate, hope tomorrow goes well :)

Add me to the 21st please??

My gender scan is on March 23rd! So excitedd and its already March tomorrow! Haven't gone to my first appointment yet but I'm scheduling it for around 12 weeks.

welcome and congratulations, 17thy! :D

Good luck tomorrow Kate! I love all the scans going on right now x

Ok ok all done now had a spew of all my liquid on the way to hospital but all good ..... Been pushed back to 19th sept now baby isn't big enough to even do the nuchal scan testing but I gotta go back again now in 2 weeks for another one so I'm excited bout that but wanted to stay early dates but all in all bub hub was 165beats per min and measured at 4.8cm

Really really awake coz was moving all over the p lace even turned right over ..... Omg soooooo freaking cute will upload a pic soon but they aren't very clear super dark bit she told me to take a USB next time and I'll get them all yay

Yahooooo

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->