°°*°September 2012 Mommies To Be/Due Dates°°*°

ooh so excited ladies cant stop taking HPT its like its not true for so long ive wanted to see two lines when i actually do i convince myself that ive imagined it all!!!

brought some things for my bean in the sales so excited may even pay for a private scan as need to believe this is hapening!!!

5 weeks already gone 35 more to go x x

Hello, due with my 5th between September 4th & 7th!

welcome Gracie! :hi: congrats on your pregnancy! I'll put you down for the 4th until you have it confirmed, then let us know xx

ooh so excited ladies cant stop taking HPT its like its not true for so long ive wanted to see two lines when i actually do i convince myself that ive imagined it all!!!

brought some things for my bean in the sales so excited may even pay for a private scan as need to believe this is hapening!!!

5 weeks already gone 35 more to go x x

Ema, I know, it's so hard to believe.. I tested today & got two beautiful lines on a cheapie HPT.. I think I'm going to get a private scan next Saturday, going to go visit my mom & I'll get one while I'm there.. Hopefully there is a HB, I'll be 6w4d

So just been to the loo and I have seen a bit of red blood I have had strange pains all day but not cramping so now I am freaking out what if this is the start of another MC. I don't no what to do. I have been having loads of greenish/white CM now it's gone brownish is this going to end bad for me. Last time it didn't start like this so I am so scared it's the end of the line for me. Any thoughts on what it can be?

Becka, how far along are you? Spotting can be completely normal.. I had spotting when I was 3w6d & 4weeks.. Don't panic, can you call your DR or midwife for advise?

Floridagirl I am the same as you. I had some spotting around 3/4weeks to but it stopped and today I am having more and the change in CM and the funny stabbing/burning pains has scared me and this is close to my milestone of 6weeks. I can't call my midwife they only work 8 till 5 and the same with the Dr. I will have to Waite it out till the morning and hope the cramping stays away. I am scared to go to the toilet because I no if I see it I will scare myself and that wont do me or beanie any good.

I'm calling tomorrow to set up my first app and scan for Jan 16, I'll be 7 wks. Going to be the longest 3 Weeks ever. Never got to see my first's hb (MC). I'm off work that day so its perfect since its still top secret :) Anyone else still testing everyday? I am so guilty of that!

I am testing every day too.. :wacko: love seeing the lines get darker daily! :D

So just been to the loo and I have seen a bit of red blood I have had strange pains all day but not cramping so now I am freaking out what if this is the start of another MC. I don't no what to do. I have been having loads of greenish/white CM now it's gone brownish is this going to end bad for me. Last time it didn't start like this so I am so scared it's the end of the line for me. Any thoughts on what it can be?

I think spotting can be normal in pregnancy n, I didn't have it with ds but had a very mild bit of spotting at the weekend and I know how scary it can be. Contact your dr or mw to put your mind at rest if you need to as stressing about it is not good for the baby.

How is everyone today? I'm going to call in the morning and make my first appointment :happydance: for the past 4 days I've had real sore bbs and bad bouts of nausea in the pm and I can't stand the smell of cooking :nope:

I'll update tomorrow with details about my appt

:hugs: Becka & just try to relax, I know it's hard, but like you said, the stress doesn't do you or your LO any good. Maybe just take it easy for the rest of the night & relax. I had bad AF type pains up until just a couple days ago, so I think that's pretty common.. :hugs: and take it easy until tomorrow :hugs:

Michelle, I've been having bouts of nausea today, no puking but I'm not feeling right :nope:

Ty all I think I'm going to have a nice worm bath then a early night so I don't have to think about it ill update you tomorrow.

becka, in my 2nd pregnancy i had spotting/pink discharge at 6weeks and 12weeks. I have a healthy 11month old now.

some people do spot and they are fine, hope all turns out ok for u x

also sex can cause some spotting if ur cervix gets 'bumped' a bit

^^ wss, sex can irritate the cervix.. :hugs: I'll be thinking of you tomorrow

Can I join you all too? I´m due on September 6th which seems sooooooooo far away its untrue!

At the moment I don´t really feel pregnant at all as I haven´t really had any symptoms apart from cramping which seems to have calmed down slightly and I´m so hungry all the time. I feel like I´m playing a game of pretend whenever I talk about the fact that I´m pregnant! It just doesn´t feel real at all! Do any of you feel the same?

Welcome Malteser! :hi: Congrats on your pregnancy!! The only thing that kept me believing it in the beginning was my positive tests!! But now I've got some symptoms starting up, they'll come soon for you too! :)

Congratulations Gracie and Malteaser!!
Emaskew, I've taken tons of tests too, they're all posted in my journal/blog there... I think I'm more like 5 weeks gone, 37 to go, as my two DDs were both almost 2 weeks late...
Becka, can you call the EPU (early pregnancy unit) at whatever hospital your maternity unit is at? Or even call up maternity reception (most hospitals will list numbers online, or at least switchboard). This is exactly the sort of thing the EPU are set up to deal with - even just to talk to a MW would be reassuring... xx

Good luck Becka, the odds are that everything is fine, but I know you will feel better once you're able to call and get checked.

Miss Malteser, welcome- I'm just like you, only have really had cramps, the other symptoms have been very mild.

I just had my hcg & progesterone checked at the doctor's (they still did a urine test to confirm first, I guess the Dr still doubted that I was pg- but it was positive, so they finally have to believe me!), should have the results tomorrow, and will go in again soon to make sure my levels are increasing. Crossing my fingers all the levels are good. My first prenatal appointment is booked, January 26th. :)

Praying for you Becka! Im sure everything will be fine with your little bean.

Miss Malteser - I'm the same as you. I think I'm about 5 weeks and really no symptoms. Had a few cramps a couple of days around when I found out and now the sides of my boobs are a little tender, but that's it. I peed on another stick yesterday and got two very dark lines on a wondfo so that made me feel better. I'm still in disbelief though and can't wait til my appt on 1/19 to hopefully see a heartbeat!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->