°°*°September 2012 Mommies To Be/Due Dates°°*°

We've agreed on Joseph Mark (both my family and DH's family give the eldest son the dad's name as middle name, so Mark was always definite!).

He'll probably turn into a she at the 20 week scan now we've decided!! But we already have Esther for a girl, with Maria as middle name (same as me and my mum for middle).

Wow, we're pretty biblical! Both from Catholic families. :haha:

We have Jenson Paul James for a boy and Freya Elizabeth Ann for a girl xx

Joseph Mark and Esther Maria are great names Frantastic. I like the tradition of using Mark for the eldest son.

Jenson and Freya are beautiful names Charlotte. Freya is really uncommon where I live, I haven't ever heard it before, I really like it.

I spoke to FOB and asked him if he wanted an input on the child's name. He told me as long as it doesn't have his last name, he's happy to go with whatever. I wish he was taking this pregnancy more seriously, right now he's acting like it's one big joke. Gahh.

sorry ladies havent comented for a while so im not gonna comment of EVERYTHING!!
17thy im sorry for your loss of congrats from people... some people wither dont know how to be nice and polite even if it means doing the right thing,.... i wouldnt worry too much wat people think if they dont like it they dont have to .. they just arent worth it.

happy birthday LYnne hope you got spoilt.

its not mothers day here but happy mothers day to all you uK ladies :)

Jessy i think my fave is Cora Grace, but if i had to choose with Annabelle i like the whole thing all three together Annabelle Cora Grace. but you have to decide on what you like BEST!!not anyone else.... at least you dont really have to pick with your other half in mind hahaha it can be all you

Frantastic glad you have finally come to a conclusion on your lil boys name its cute!!

i went to sleep last night thinking bout names .. i told my DH that he needs to really think about what his fave names are coz im gonna get him to write them all down and we can share with each other

i have so many names up my sleeve im finding it really hard to decide. My fave boys name is Carter, i also like Blair, Bentley, Avery and Bailey. so i went to sleep thinking Carter Bentley Hickey sounds nice.

My fave girls name is Pyper, also like Paige, Poppy, Everleigh, Harper, Addison. Went to sleep really liking Pyper Everleigh Hickey.

I really have to talk to hubby though havent really put full names to him yet on first names that i like so will see

hope youre all well girls xoox

thanks OH and MIL spoiled me in the end :D had a great mothers day though :D

Hi ladies, im 13 weeks today! So happy to have made it this far :)

Names are on my mind a lot too! Quite in love with Emilia Anne for a girl at the moment...... still struggling with boys though! x

welcome to the 13 week club :D

i had a dream last night i had triplets weird but the focus was on the little girl lol guessing maybe my subconscience thinks girl?

I did one of those intelligender things last night, but didn't get a chance to take a picture as it was close to being spilled which would not have been good! Gross, I know. It was a weird color, looked more boy than girl so I will take it as boy. I think I'm going to have a boy since everything around me has been girl, but then it could be a sign that I'm having a girl.

Name progress has been made. Girl will either be Annabelle Cora Grace or just Cora Grace. I love Annabelle so much, I love Cora Grace too but I think all three names is just too much. I can picture myself having a little baby Cora and a little baby Annabelle so I'm clueless about which one to pick! Boy will be either Leo Brian, Elliot Brian or Isaac Brian. Ahh picking names are so hard!

Now I'm not sure if I want to find out the sex or not. Who isn't finding out?

FloridaGirl21, if you get a chance, can you please add me to the list of due dates on the first page? I'm due September 22. Thanks.

My boy name is Joseph. My girl names are Selah, Itiya, Kyria, and Zion. No middle names yet.

jessy16 where did you get those tests? i have heard about them before.....

i am going to find out at next scan i really hope which is 2 weeks thursday,

Hi ladies just gonna join you all... I'm due on 27th September x

Name: Shana

How old are you? 27

What's your EDD, how have you figured that date? 27th September

What # child is this for you? 2nd

Do you predict you're carrying a boy or girl? Boy( fingers crossed)

Are you finding out the gender? Yes

How many months were you TTC? Wasnt trying failed emergency contraception.. But happy anyway!

Are you on any meds to help support your pregnancy? No

Name (just first)? Kat .... Kathleen

How old are you? 21 (22 in aug)

What's your EDD, how have you figured that date? 27/9 28/9 and 29/9 (dating scans and ultra sounds have given me these dates)

What # child is this for you? this will be my second child :) hoping for a girl

Do you predict you're carrying a boy or girl? i think girl, but probably because i want a girl.

Are you finding out the gender? yes i am in less than 3 weeks

How many months were you TTC? i wasnt trying to get pregnant, i was on the pill. so im not sure.

Are you on any meds to help support your pregnancy? no

:hi: welcome!

In other news, I've got a lovely little bump now, will share pics when I get on the laptop

my bumpy...13w1d...

305650_10151428489260515_640515514_23607902_1343997758_n.jpg

In other news...DH is being a knob...wanker! He's pissed off because I won't go for a curry, and bring LO at 7pm (when LO is dropping for bed at 8pm latest every night!)

jessy16 where did you get those tests? i have heard about them before.....

I got it from Walgreens, a local drug store. Some people say it works, others don't. Personally I'm not sure so it'll be interesting to see what I do end up having.

JellyBeann, amazing bump. I'm slightly jealous!

Welcome Kat and Shana :wave:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"