°°*°September 2012 Mommies To Be/Due Dates°°*°

Jessy, this is my second pregnancy, and they say you show more with your second...but thanks!!

i wish i was showing more with this being my 2nd pregnancy to reach 2nd trimester but nothing much here i do have a bump i think and some fat but not a good bump like alot of ladies on here have got mega jealous lol although my pregnancy clothes are getting tight lol

I am so jealous of all the lovely bumps, I still just look fat! Don't recon I will start looking pregnant until around 20+weeks, I can't wait to show my bump off :)

Jessy, in the UK we have a doll called Baby Annabelle (an all singing, all dancing, wets nappies and cries etc one) so that made me smile when you said you could picture yourself with a baby Annabelle! https://www.zapfcreation.com/en/brands-products/baby-annabell/
Congratulations Shana and Kat - my goodness, two surprise pregnancies - how do you feel about that now you're a bit further down the line?
Lovely bump JellyBeann, if you saw mine on FB, you'd know why I'm not sharing it on a public forum - not a good look!
Taz, I look pregnant in certain clothes... otherwise just fat!

Hi girls welcome to newbies!! And congrats on ur pregnancies

I'm off to my diabetic clinic today and hopefully they have squeeezed me in for booking in app still haven't had it arrrrgh all this moving has got me all over the place so fingers crossed I'm also hoping I get my next scan dates and fingers crossed I get a 16week on coz I want it and I wanna know wat I'm having ASAP!!

How are u all?? Lovely bump pics girls xx

Some of my family and friends think I'm starting to show but it's only because I can't breath in anymore lol

Holywoodmum, the baby Annabelle made me laugh! We don't have those here in the US, well not that I know of anyway so it put a smile on my face too.

I'm so undecided about whether to find out the sex or not. I want to so I can start calling the baby by his/her name and get pink/blue things, but I'd love the surprize. Ahh such a hard decision!

I'm off to my diabetic clinic today and hopefully they have squeeezed me in for booking in app still haven't had it arrrrgh all this moving has got me all over the place so fingers crossed I'm also hoping I get my next scan dates and fingers crossed I get a 16week on coz I want it and I wanna know wat I'm having ASAP!!

I hope the diabetic clinic goes well. Fingers crossed for a 16 week scan! I know there's a couple of us who have 16 week scans coming up so it'd be great to have another person will a scan soon :thumbup:

this is my bump from last week:

https://i255.photobucket.com/albums/hh156/scottishmind/th_12weekbump.jpg

haven't take one from this week yet

i got a sneaky wee extra 16 week scan ;)
ezza, can't believe you havn't been booked in yet!

lucky you hun i am dying to know the sex now 2weeks thursday seems ages away lol :p

Congratulations Shana and Kat - my goodness, two surprise pregnancies - how do you feel about that now you're a bit further down the line?!

my first was also a surprise, i guess i need a stronger contraception. We used condoms with the second and i was on the pill as well.. sooo.... it was just supposed to happen.

im over the moon, my little ones will be close to 2 years apart and i think that is a perfect age gap!! im having a gender scan at 15+5 and fingers crossed its a girl, but i'll be happy with either.

just posting my bump... pics the first is of my two pregnancys around 7 and 8 weeks... then a pic of 9 weeks and the most recent at 12... im currently 12+6. i show early and get quite big, my son was 8lbs 8oz born at 38 weeks. so im guessing this one will also be a biggish bub

Attachments

• 9+5.jpg
    9+5.jpg
    15.7 KB · Views: 1
  • 12 weeks.jpg
    12 weeks.jpg
    17 KB · Views: 1
  • Snapshot_20120212_7.jpg
    Snapshot_20120212_7.jpg
    25.1 KB · Views: 1
this is when i found out at 3 weeks.

Attachments

• 3 weeks.jpg
    3 weeks.jpg
    21.6 KB · Views: 1
I'm glad people have got on to the subject of bumps as that's what i was going to mention on my post.
I'm 14 weeks today and my bump is non-exsistant when i wake up, but becomes a bump as the day goes on by the evening i'm so bloated after dinner i'm huge.
Just wanted to know if anyone else is experiencing the same?

thanks hun

why would they say that 17thy? kinda rude and uncalled for you only have one other kid?

Because me and DH are only 19 and 20. Even though we've been married and living on our own for almost 2 years and haven't had to ask but a couple times for some assistance. My parents were both very happy. But his... well... lets just say there is a reason we waited. I would have waited until 25 weeks to tell them if it wasn't for him, I just didn't want to hear the rude comments and all the gossip I'm sure their family is spreading now. :nope:

I don't think I mentioned DH's step-dad saying "Do you need me to tell you how this keeps happening?" :nope: Pretty hurtful considering we were ttc. They were almost in disbelief when we told them we actually tried for this one...

awww huge hugs 17thy still mega rude even if they think it they shouldn't say that none of their business really if your coping good on you age isn't everything some 30-40year olds aren't great parents and have kids they can't afford/look after so i think age as long as its not stupid like 13 or such should be over looked as long as you can provide

nasty people :( :hugs: well least some people are happy my family are just shits in general we've yet to be congratulated.

this is when i found out at 3 weeks.

Wow quite a change from 3 to 7 weeks!

thanks hun

why would they say that 17thy? kinda rude and uncalled for you only have one other kid?

Because me and DH are only 19 and 20. Even though we've been married and living on our own for almost 2 years and haven't had to ask but a couple times for some assistance. My parents were both very happy. But his... well... lets just say there is a reason we waited. I would have waited until 25 weeks to tell them if it wasn't for him, I just didn't want to hear the rude comments and all the gossip I'm sure their family is spreading now. :nope:

I don't think I mentioned DH's step-dad saying "Do you need me to tell you how this keeps happening?" :nope: Pretty hurtful considering we were ttc. They were almost in disbelief when we told them we actually tried for this one...

How rude and inconsiderat!

I'm glad people have got on to the subject of bumps as that's what i was going to mention on my post.
I'm 14 weeks today and my bump is non-exsistant when i wake up, but becomes a bump as the day goes on by the evening i'm so bloated after dinner i'm huge.
Just wanted to know if anyone else is experiencing the same?

That happened to loads of my friends. Supposedly it´s all the food and gases we accumulate through the day. I think it´s pretty normal.

I´m still waiting to see if anyone can come up with an explanation as to why my bump gets really big and firm when I´m in the shower but then returns to pretty much nothing after! Weird.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->