°°*°September 2012 Mommies To Be/Due Dates°°*°

pregnancy movies anyone????

share your faves?

watching some at the moment currently about to watch father of the bride 2 :D

i like Juno. Can't think of any others off the top of my head. Apart from one I can't remember the name of. About a couple who get pregnant but the bloke isn't interested, but then is, god what a shit description! It was hilarious though, off to google it

EDIT: Thank you google - "Knocked Up"

ah lol knocked up and juno are funny although i always cry at juno lol

i am currently watching father of the bride, she's having a baby and for keeps

gonig to watch: the watress,

already watched: look who's talking, baby mama, 9months, away we go, pregnancy pact, where the heart is (one of my fave movies always makes me cry). saved, Home Fries

i am a bit pregnancy movie mad lol

if anyone knows any i forgot lol

I think of all those the only one I've seen is Look who's talking!

lol i am huge movie buff i watch anything and everything

Aaahh, thank you for reminding me about Juno! That movie came out right when I had "biological clock" feelings for the first time in my life. I should watch it again! I'm about to go on vacation so the timing is perfect!!

Baba Mama is a personal favorite of mine, as is Juno :thumbup:

I need to tell my school I'm pregnant but I don't know how to. I was hoping I'd be able to avoid telling them until graduation and the start of summer, but I'll be 25 weeks then so I won't be able too. Plus for the safety of the baby I should too, in case there's an outbreak of infection or something. I'm almost 14 weeks so I really should say something.

only one person in my class knows i am pregnant at college lol :p i am hoping to get to summer (i'll be 25weeks) before anyone notices but my MIL says today you can tell lol

Aside from my family, FOB and my best friend, no one knows. I don't have a bump yet and I have the tiniest bit of bloating, but I think it's only obvious to me since I know I'm pregnant and know to look for a 'bump' so I am hoping to make it as far as possible without having to say anything.

lol i am little bigger as this is my 2nd pregnancy to get this far lol

lol my MIL knew since i was 6 weeks she's my rock and we allowed her to tell her family on sat lol all 12 of her siblings lol and about 50neices and nephews lol

Loving all the bump pics etc ... its so cool to see the difference over time.

o I went to the hospital for my diabetic clinic yesterday and whilst i had to wait around for ages all went well... i was seen to by physician, Obstetrician, Diabetic Educator and i had to do 2 pee tests and got blood taken twice 11 vials total eeeek!! getting my booking in app in the mail so i best get it soon or i wont be a happy chappy ......... i also got my 20week scan booked in for the 2nd May YAHOOOO!!!! so that means 6weeks i have to wait ... i wish it was sooner especially coz i relly wanna know the sex and i wanna know NOW damn it, didnt get a 16 week one booked.. i guess i could go and get it done elsewhere but it cost $230 and hubby says just wait to 20weeks and find out .. but i wanna know NOW damn it ... all in all yesterday went well and i was shattered so i put my feet up and fell asleep haha

hope everyone is great !!

Has anyone seen the trailer for the film What To Expect When You're Expecting? Looks brilliant!

Loving all the bump pics etc ... its so cool to see the difference over time.

o I went to the hospital for my diabetic clinic yesterday and whilst i had to wait around for ages all went well... i was seen to by physician, Obstetrician, Diabetic Educator and i had to do 2 pee tests and got blood taken twice 11 vials total eeeek!! getting my booking in app in the mail so i best get it soon or i wont be a happy chappy ......... i also got my 20week scan booked in for the 2nd May YAHOOOO!!!! so that means 6weeks i have to wait ... i wish it was sooner especially coz i relly wanna know the sex and i wanna know NOW damn it, didnt get a 16 week one booked.. i guess i could go and get it done elsewhere but it cost $230 and hubby says just wait to 20weeks and find out .. but i wanna know NOW damn it ... all in all yesterday went well and i was shattered so i put my feet up and fell asleep haha

hope everyone is great !!

Glad it went well!

I have a private gender scan booked. A week on Sunday. Woooooo x

Ugh, my fatigue is getting worse, not better, and the heat today isn't helping. I actually got home last night and cried, I am so sick of feeling tired constantly and it doesn't seem to be letting up :(

Charlotte that's great, how exciting :) x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->