°°*°September 2012 Mommies To Be/Due Dates°°*°

Ty all I think I'm going to have a nice worm bath then a early night so I don't have to think about it ill update you tomorrow.

Hi Becka, I had spotting on my second pregnancy starting at 5kws+3, it was just a little when I wiped, on and off for a week.
I had a scan at 6+3 and baby was fine with heartbeat. It turned out I had a bladder infection which can cause some spotting. I also had some stabby pains. Also I kind of got a pain were the pee comes out (TMI sorry), and when I had that pain, that's when I spotted. So it actually had nothing to do with the baby.
I ended up giving birth to a healthy boy! ( 2 more bladder infections later ;) )

Hope it all goes well for you, I have my fingers crossed for you.

Any of you UK ladies watching One Born Every Minute? I'm not sure I can face it. Had a hell of a day

Can I join you all too? I´m due on September 6th which seems sooooooooo far away its untrue!

At the moment I don´t really feel pregnant at all as I haven´t really had any symptoms apart from cramping which seems to have calmed down slightly and I´m so hungry all the time. I feel like I´m playing a game of pretend whenever I talk about the fact that I´m pregnant! It just doesn´t feel real at all! Do any of you feel the same?

Congrats we have the same due date, i also don't hav any symptoms at mo did have cramping but has gone, boobs a little swollen but thats it

Any of you UK ladies watching One Born Every Minute? I'm not sure I can face it. Had a hell of a day

Yes I just watched it and got so emotional!! I love that show but it is kinda scary ha ha, makes me wanna cross my legs!!

I am thoroughly tearstained now... but that birth at the end was amazing!
Off to bed for me now though, night all x

I have a prenatal course introduction thing on Friday the 6th, and my first meeting with midwife on Wednesday the 11th! :D I'm so nervous as I'll have to go to both alone!

Anyone get hcg beta levels yet? Mine is 107 at 19 dpo. Is it low??? Doc said its normal

alexis, i'll add your mw appt to the main page :flow:

kitti, there is a huge range for whats considered normal. the first beta draw means nothing without the 2nd set of numbers, it's all about the increase.. :hugs:

alexis, i'll add your mw appt to the main page :flow:

kitti, there is a huge range for whats considered normal. the first beta draw means nothing without the 2nd set of numbers, it's all about the increase.. :hugs:

I agree kitti....it is all about the increase in levels....the first one doesnt mean much until you have the 2nd beta result

that is probably why my clinic does two beta results before booking the 6 week ultrasound

my first beta at 17 DPO was 523 and my second today at 19 DPO was 942...so now my six week scan is Wed Jan 18...2 weeks from today....I will be 6 weeks 5 days then :happydance::happydance:

congrats to all those with BFPs!! welcome to our thread! :hugs:

becka....my prayers are with you...I am sure everything will be fine! :hugs::hugs:

Just called the hospital and booked my first appointment for the 19th jan at 8am (6am uk time).

I can't wait to see beanie, I'll be 7+3 will I see much? It's going to be very strange seeing a dr for my appointment and not a midwife I wonder how much different things will be here? It's kinda making me a bit homesick to be honest :(

Congratulations growing bean!
Chelle, I'm wonddering too how the care will be in germany. Mine'll be split though here til 20 weeks. I hope it goes well for you x

Congratulations growing bean!
Chelle, I'm wonddering too how the care will be in germany. Mine'll be split though here til 20 weeks. I hope it goes well for you x

Thanks Hun. I'm sure once I have been to the first appt I'll feel better about it all, I know quite a few ppl who have had babies over here recently and they all say they can't fault the service, I'm just not looking forward to being in for 5 days :cry: have you found out how the care in Germany varies to the uk yet?

Seriously they kep you in for 5 days?! I'd just discharge myself I think!

Ooh I'm really excited about being pregnant. It's so hard not telling anyone. I usually confide in my best friends and only sister. It's nice to keep it secret this time for a while.
Must book my booking in apt with my midwife. She's fab! Already saw the doctor as my baby girl needed anti biotics so I let her know.

I'd love to get to 6 months and say hi everyone 3 months till baby arrives lol. No chance!!!!! Not when I hang out with new mummy friends and the fact that from 6 weeks last time my bump was huge. Ah well wishful thinking lol. Even waiting till 20 week scan would be perfect.

Have a great day ladies xxx
Ps my friend had her babies in France and was kept in five days both times. She loved it as she got rest and help.
I couldn't wait to get out of hospital last time lol

Thanks for your comments about the lack of symptoms everyone. Glad to know that I´m not the only one!

Chellxx and Hal423, I also have my first appointment with the midwife on the 19th. Eeek, only 2 weeks away!

I´m also living abroad and whilst I´m not too worried about the differences in care I am worried about being away from my family. I get on with my MIL but we´ve never had a close relationship so I only really have DH to help me out, advise me, etc.

i've got an appointment with my gp today at 2:10 and im so nervous i could throw up! i have no idea why, i could barely eat my lunch.

hello jenny, congrats on your pregnancy x

Welcome growingbean & jenny25. Jenny, do you know when are you due? Congrats on your pregnancies ladies!!

i've got an appointment with my gp today at 2:10 and im so nervous i could throw up! i have no idea why, i could barely eat my lunch.

hello jenny, congrats on your pregnancy x

Let us know how the appt goes! Will you be having a scan? :dust: & :hugs:

Congratulations Jenny!

Lind I felt was nervous yesterday too, even though it was just to get them to send a letter! Good luck

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->