°°*°September 2012 Mommies To Be/Due Dates°°*°

congrats alexis, i was about to say i think girl and then i saw your post! yay... im really hoping for a girl i find out next tuesday... sigh at 5pm :( which means waiting all day.

Is there anyone here who hasn't announced yet on facebook? Anyone who has facebook and isn't planning to announce at all?

I'm so torn...I don't particularly like the idea of announcing (and I don't think DH is wild about it either, though he has said he wouldn't mind if I did it) but I keep finding myself wanting to...I definitely wanted to wait until after my NT scan but now I just don't know whether I want to do it or not. (The alternative would be to just wait until I'm showing more and someone posts a photo of me, or even until I have the baby and announce it then!) Honestly I think part of the reason I want to make an announcement is that then I won't have the choice and the uncertainty anymore about whether to do it or not :wacko:

i have alot of friends and family interstate who dont see me, so it was easy for me to decide. i posted on facebook before i was 12 weeks, which now i think about it i wish id waited but at the same time it was good to share the news with those who dont see me as often and wouldnt get to see my growing bump (which i was already showing at 7-9 weeks)

awwww fantastic hun weee princess :D anyone know the numbers on boys and girls yet?

Is there anyone here who hasn't announced yet on facebook? Anyone who has facebook and isn't planning to announce at all?

I'm so torn...I don't particularly like the idea of announcing (and I don't think DH is wild about it either, though he has said he wouldn't mind if I did it) but I keep finding myself wanting to...I definitely wanted to wait until after my NT scan but now I just don't know whether I want to do it or not. (The alternative would be to just wait until I'm showing more and someone posts a photo of me, or even until I have the baby and announce it then!) Honestly I think part of the reason I want to make an announcement is that then I won't have the choice and the uncertainty anymore about whether to do it or not :wacko:

Personally I won't be announcing on facebook, family and friends will spread the news anyway. I'm wary of putting out information like that. I'm African so I think its a cultural thing. The family grapevine is just as effective lol.

i put it on facebook but for a select group of people as we don't see family alot and want to share my scan pictures with them but mostly its private.

I haven't announced it on Facebook and I don't intend on ever announcing. Those who I want to know will know personally.

FOB doesn't want pictures of her on FB when she is born and nor do I, but we are going to create a 'secret' account so those far away from us (some of his family, my sister, step brother and brother & sister in law) can see regular pictures. The account won't have any relation to my name, FOB's name or Cora's name so others won't make the connection.

Only one of my friends knows I'm expecting a baby and that's just how I want things to be :thumbup:

Oh Alexis I forgot to say, congratulations on your daughter! Does she have a name yet? Welcome to team pink :)

Hey Ladies, not been around much but not had much to report really.

Had loads to catch up on though... Congratulations to everybody who knows what they're having, does anyone know how many :pink: :blue: :yellow: yet?

Glad everyone is doing well. My sickness and tiredness is much better, still a lot more sleep than I did before though.

Also I'm shocked at how many times I need to pee during a day, it's ridiculous, might as well set up camp in the loo some days! lol

Lara is a beautiful name. Yay for another lady on team pink! I think there are way more boys due in September than girls so far.

i'd love to know numbers anyone keeping track my brains mush

ladies help me, arhhhhhhh i dont know weather to find out or not. me and hubby dont really want to, spesh huby. but i knw if you dont you cant get organised and ppl just buy you yoys mostly or a few new born outfits, where as my mate just left for maternity and got a wardrobe of girls clothes for her new to be born baby from mall the people at work. help plz i cant make this decition

I was undecided too and I honestly thought I wasn't going to find out. However when I could see the baby on the screen and the little heart beating I couldn't not find out and I'm so glad I did. I'm now calling her by her name and I feel so much closer to her since finding out. Plus buying things will be a lot easier now as I know to get girl things. I'd recommend finding out, but only because I have and it's been worth while.

personally i can't not know even waiting till thursday to find out is killing me i need to get stuff sorted and i hate being unprepared. but thats me plus love knowing lol not sure going to share with others though.

defo still want more persuading please lol
they are both great reasons, the thing holding me back is i love it when they are born and the midwife says oh its a girl or oh its a boy! lol cute

completely understand that but the birth and baby alone is big enough for me knowing the baby is male or female is something i like to prepare for because unisex baby clothes doesn't look half as cute when you know the sex lol neever even considerd waitng lol

https://www.babyandbump.com/pregnan...9-finding-out-gender-shall-we-shant-we-3.html

but this thread says otherwise lol

its always going to be peoples personal views go with your gut if you'll be dissapointed for feel its ruined by finding out hold off, i person i have never met anyone that waited lol :p

plus i actually hate surprises so finding out at birth what it is i would acutally have an attack because would be like "fuck i have nothing i am not ready" lol i feel that way now not knowing and i am only 15weeks lol plus with DS he was premmie so his gender wasn't even said at birth they whisked him away and was last thing on my mind if it happens again i want to already have named baby etc thats another reason i have to know James was James from 17th week of my pregnancy everyone thinks and wants different things hun we'll always meet that in everything to do with pregnancy and parenting lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->