°°*°September 2012 Mommies To Be/Due Dates°°*°

yeah i went for the same thing, the doctor told me to call the hospital now to book a scan and when i called the hospital they told me it was too early and to call back in 3weeks. They may need to work on their communication.

Last time my gp surgery messed up my letter and booking and i ended up getting my 1st scan after 14 weeks...

have you lot already got your scan dates?

Just called the hospital and booked my first appointment for the 19th jan at 8am (6am uk time).

I can't wait to see beanie, I'll be 7+3 will I see much? It's going to be very strange seeing a dr for my appointment and not a midwife I wonder how much different things will be here? It's kinda making me a bit homesick to be honest :(

Michelle, at 7w3d, you should be able to see a HB.. GL at your appt :D

Haven't got dates.last time they scewed up the other wsy, put my lmp a month earlier on form, got appt for u weeks(they thought I was 11) even called to check, dh booked time off, off we went and they they rfusef to see me! Raging doesn't come close!

Seriously they kep you in for 5 days?! I'd just discharge myself I think!

Just called the hospital and booked my first appointment for the 19th jan at 8am (6am uk time).

I can't wait to see beanie, I'll be 7+3 will I see much? It's going to be very strange seeing a dr for my appointment and not a midwife I wonder how much different things will be here? It's kinda making me a bit homesick to be honest :(

Michelle, at 7w3d, you should be able to see a HB.. GL at your appt :D

Yep 5 days you have to stay in for but there is no way I'll be able to stay in that long with a 15month old at home I'll come out and he'll be a playstation wiz kid lol. They are pretty medeval here and the baby is taken to the nursery still so I can imagine me not sleeping a wink in 5 days incase someone takes him away lol.

Thanks Florida that's put my mind at rest, I read so many where people have gone for early scans and not seen hb etc only to go back in a few weeks and everything to be fine, it must be such a worry when that happens (obviously not that that's worse than not seeing the hb due to mc of course) :cry:

We have had a big dely in post since a few weeks before Xmas and I've just collected it from my po box to find a bulk order of 40 opks and 40 hpt :blush: turns out I'm not ovulating but am very very pregnant :haha: I wonder how long it will take for me to get sick of poas lol

We have had a big dely in post since a few weeks before Xmas and I've just collected it from my po box to find a bulk order of 40 opks and 40 hpt :blush: turns out I'm not ovulating but am very very pregnant :haha: I wonder how long it will take for me to get sick of poas lol

Lol I reckon I could use up the whole 40 just trying to make it seem more real!! I have one frer left and one digi left and I know within a few days I'll have taken them too!

thanks girls , the doctor thinks around 13th september but wont know for sure until i have my scan as i didnt keep track of my cycle , i have my first scan on the 18th jan x

Hi girls. Can I join? I am Tasha, 26 year old Mummy to; Morgan he's five, Naomi-Mae is six, Kaysie Blossom is three. I also have Honey who was stillborn at 36+6 in May 2007 and Riley Rae who was stillborn at 24+3 in April 2011, as well as nine first trimester loses. I think I am due around the 12th September. Really nervous. I have my GP appointment tomorrow and then I will be seen at St. Mary's really soon :thumbup:

Hey Girlies! How are we all doing today? I've been a bit queasy past few days and keep having random naps which is very unlike me (especially when it is half and hour ones at my desk at work! eek!). Had routine appt with my gynaecologist today (been seeing him for infertility) was soooo excited to be able to say "I'm pregnant!" Bless his assistant she got all giddy and excited for me! Tee Hee! They have booked me in for a scan next Thurs (12th) and an appt with Early Pregnancy Nurse at the hospital due to previous m/c. Roll on next Thurs!

Big hugs everyone!
J xxx

Congratulations tasha and c1403 :)

J, how exciting to get a scan next week!

Ad for me, succumbed to a daytime nap yesterday when dd1 at school and dd2 asleep. Kinda wish i hadn't as i know i can't today - first day back at work off the hols :(

Random question - where is everyone from? I am losing track cos it seems like you ladies are all over the place lol! I am from Kent in England :)

Thank you holywoodmum.

Rachel I am in London

Morning Jen x

Good morning!! Rachel, I am far from you ladies. I am in New Jersey, USA. I'm hoping to travel some day though.

Can i join??
I got my :bfp: yesterday and am due 16th Sept. This is my 4th pregnancy, i have 1 boy, 1 girl and had a mc in 2010.

My other 2 are Dec babies so am looking forward to celebrating a birthday in a different month too!

Hi girls. Can I join? I am Tasha, 26 year old Mummy to; Morgan he's five, Naomi-Mae is six, Kaysie Blossom is three. I also have Honey who was stillborn at 36+6 in May 2007 and Riley Rae who was stillborn at 24+3 in April 2011, as well as nine first trimester loses. I think I am due around the 12th September. Really nervous. I have my GP appointment tomorrow and then I will be seen at St. Mary's really soon :thumbup:

welcome Tasha! Congrats on your pregnancy :D So so sorry for your prior lossess :hugs: FXed for a healthy pregnancy & baby to hold at the end :hugs: Will they be monitoring you more closely?

Hey Girlies! How are we all doing today? I've been a bit queasy past few days and keep having random naps which is very unlike me (especially when it is half and hour ones at my desk at work! eek!). Had routine appt with my gynaecologist today (been seeing him for infertility) was soooo excited to be able to say "I'm pregnant!" Bless his assistant she got all giddy and excited for me! Tee Hee! They have booked me in for a scan next Thurs (12th) and an appt with Early Pregnancy Nurse at the hospital due to previous m/c. Roll on next Thurs!

Big hugs everyone!
J xxx

J, I've been a bit queasy too, seems everyday now after about 4pm I start feeling nauseous.. :shrug: And yes to the random naps too! I slept 12 hours day before yesterday & took an hour long nap yesterday evening :wacko: I can't understand why I'm constantly so tired!

13th September for me

xxx

welcome hun! :hi: congrats on your pregnancy :D

Random question - where is everyone from? I am losing track cos it seems like you ladies are all over the place lol! I am from Kent in England :)

I'm from Florida, USA :flow:

morning girls :D xx

Morning Jenny! How are you feeling?

Can i join??
I got my :bfp: yesterday and am due 16th Sept. This is my 4th pregnancy, i have 1 boy, 1 girl and had a mc in 2010.

My other 2 are Dec babies so am looking forward to celebrating a birthday in a different month too!

Welcome hun! Congrats on your pregnancy :D

Lindsay, I might not be on tomorrow and don't want to forget, so GL at your appointment tomorrow! :dust: Let us know how it goes :)

Congrats to the new ladies, welcome to the thread it's great :)

Rachel I'm in Cyprus but originally from England (Hertfordshire to be exact lol)

welcome Tasha! Congrats on your pregnancy :D So so sorry for your prior lossess :hugs: FXed for a healthy pregnancy & baby to hold at the end :hugs: Will they be monitoring you more closely?

Hey. Yes they will be watching me extremely closely, I will have appointments weekly (along with scans) soon until 13 weeks, then I will have a doppler and growth scan at 16 weeks and reguarly from then on. I also have quite a few medications.

How are you?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->