°°*°September 2012 Mommies To Be/Due Dates°°*°

Fran, keep your boss in the loop, tut tut!
Jessy, I worked in California one summer, and felt a couple of tiny earthquakes - it was well strange!
Alex, congrats on your girl!#
Seaweed eater, I have a friend who didn't "announce" per se on facebook, just put up a fairly normal seeming status about her, her hubby, son and bump doing something... thought that was quite nice and subtle!
Taz, the peeing will probably only get worse!
Icklebean, stick to your guns, stay yellow! You totally can get organised - people love to shop for baby gifts, and I found they didn't by me neutral stuff beforehand, they just waited til baby was born, then shopped! Still got a wardrobe full of stuff for both girls :) It's not like you see people in the immediate days following birth, so there is time for them to shop :) You just need a few neutral outfits for the first few days. Or buy some of each and return the ones that don't "match" in the end!

My parents found out the sex of my little sister but didn't with my other siblings, but only because finding out the sex wasn't an option back when we were all due. My mom says that she's glad she found out of the sex of my sister as we all formed a relationship with her, began calling her by her name and so on. My siblings and I are born close in age ('91, '92, '95, '97) and then my little sister is born in 2005 so we were all older too which probably helped with our relationship with her.

I'm so glad I found out what I was having.

i was born in 1980's and my mum was offered a gender scan with me was first one offer so unsure how reliable it was my mum choose not to but never knew why they wanted a boy so maybe good they didn't find out lol

Holywoodmum, where in California did you work? Haha, earthquakes still feel strange to me even though I've been experiencing them all of my life!

I once fell asleep on my sofa and woke up to what I thought was someone shaking me. I shit myself, ran and locked myself in the bathroom and got the bleach spray as a weapon and waited till my OH got home or who/whatever was in my house came and got me. Felt like a right idiot when OH got home to find me a wreak, crying in the bathroom and told me it was just an earthquake!!! LOL

That's the last thing I'd expected, didn't know we even got them in the UK till then.

lol i had that once when i was asleep felt someone cuddling into me the shake really screwed me up was in my mum's house and never able to stay there lol

wasn't earth quake here though lol

Holywoodmum, where in California did you work? Haha, earthquakes still feel strange to me even though I've been experiencing them all of my life!

Me too...I've grown up with earthquake drills and such, and I still always panic and forget what to do whenever I feel one :lol:

We haven't announced on fb the gender we wanted too keep something too ourself only my mum dad Paul's cousin who is a good friend of mine and my best friend know its great but since finding out its hard trying to refering to him as he lol sometimes I feel like I'm going too slip up lol but I'm too busy with the flat and we are moving house tomorrow so I'm pretty busy ive got my consultant and scan today can't wait too see him again x

It's 1.10am, I have to get up for school in less than 6 hours and I can't sleep. Great!

I know it's now morning in the UK so I hope you all have a good day. Good luck to those of you with scans today too :)

Does anyone have an exercise schedule. I have one that I don't strictly keep to, but when I do exercise I feel great!

Enjoy your scan jenny, and congrats to all those who know the gender.

19weeks today nearly half way through!! 2 weeks until my gender scan :happydance: How come you are all finding out early, are you paying for private scans?? Congratulations to those that know and good luck to those with scans coming up

i never sleep these days between my almost 5 year old son and baby bump never get any sleep i am walking dead lol

Lyndsay i paid for a private scan and a few of the other girls have too :)

Think we're all impatient :rofl:

I'm sat here at my desk feeling baby having a wriggle :) xx

i find out tomorrow (hopefully) the gender of our baby but i get scans every 4 weeks because so high risk and had losses and alot of problems were my body can reject or attack baby so they need to keep a close eye on us only reason we're getting to know early but think i would have got a private scan had they not being doing so many lol

ooh exciting stuff Lynne, good luck at the scan :D

I'm feeling much better these days, except for wicked heartburn which has moved from my chest up into my throat, it's horrible! Oh and lots of little spots all over my chest, need to get a good body scrub I think.

Alex congrats on team pink, I really love the name :D

Charlotte I'm dying to feel movements, not felt anything yet though I know it can be up to week 20, I really hope I don't have to wait that long! x

Hi ladies, how are we all feeling lately?

Well i'm 16 weeks today yay!! and had midwife appointment where i got to hear babys heartbeat it's such a wonderful sound, midwife said heartrate is 145-150 beats per minute :)

amazing jellybean! :D I really hope I get to hear it at mine next week - it seems to vary between areas. That sounds like a really good heart rate x

Congrats to all the ladies who have found out the gender of their babies so far - think there are quite a few people on team blue so far. Nicky- glad MW appointment went well and you got to hear baby's heartbeat :)

I have posted on here once before but haven't since then just an update that I am now 18 weeks :) I have my next scan on the 18th April I can't wait to find out the gender hope everyone is doing well

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->