°°*°September 2012 Mommies To Be/Due Dates°°*°

19weeks today nearly half way through!! 2 weeks until my gender scan :happydance: How come you are all finding out early, are you paying for private scans?? Congratulations to those that know and good luck to those with scans coming up

Lol yep, we paid $89 for a private scan. :blue:

So I've finally found a pram that I love and that will probably fit in my boot of my beloved Ford Ka but my OH thinks it's too girly for if we had a little boy! I thought purple was a pretty unisex colour. Does anyone think a this pram would be too girly for a boy?

https://www.mamasandpapas.com/product-sola-2-in-1-plum/103526200/type-i/

My personal opinion is that its too girly. I wouldn't put a boy in it, but hey its your choice hun. If I were you I'd keep looking until you found one you and OH both love, that way he feels involved if you get me? My OH just keeps looking for them and showing them me hehe xx

Yeah I know deep down it is but I just love it so much. I'm thinking I don't want to be team yellow anymore but OH really wants a surprise. It's making buying stuff a nightmare. All you can get is white or bloody cream. I love bright and loud colours so think I'm going to have to find out even if he doesn't want to know x

I honestly think it's too girly, sorry! I noticed they do other colors of the same stroller, so you could always get a different, more gender neutral color like black? It's really nice though and looks similar to the stroller I'm getting.

I think we might even wait until LO is here and then we'll know. I really don't want a black pram, I'm not a black person really. I quite like the green one too, maybe that would be ok for boy and girl. We're just discussing possibly finding out the gender at our 20 week scan but OH is really against it, I have 3 weeks to change his mind though :winkwink: x

wellll i dont know what to do my hubby doesnt want to find out either lol

Taz, I had a look at the website and the Truffle one looks really nice to me. It's black which I know you said you didn't like but the browns and greens look really good IMO :)

Taz I think it's a lovely pushchair - I think although the purple colour is quite neutral the lining is a bit girly. But I was about to suggest the green one just before I noticed it was mentioned already! :thumbup:

just a note to all those ladies who have or who are considering buying a pram/pushchair from mamas and papas. We ordered a Stokke xplory from M&P a month ago it was £999 and had an offer which included a free stokke car seat worth £269. Yesterday me and the OH went to the shop complete with a print out from the web showing the pram set for £715. Mamas and Papas offer a price match which i thought wouldnt apply as we had the offer with a £269 car seat for free, however the price was changed without question and the free car seat is still all in at the grand price of £715!!! cant believe my luck!!!

So the message is if any of you ladies have brought something from M&P with a price match promise you should really spend time online looking as it was a 5 min task that saved me much ££££

had a god awful day was taken into hopsital today with bleeding and contractions they heart baby's heart beat so sent me home as i have fetal medicine tomorrow anyways :( spent hours in hospital but least they are making up my anti-d for tomorrow

Keep us posted, Lynne :hugs: glad you heard the heartbeat. Hope tomorrow goes well.

We were looking at that pram in blue and although it looks brilliant we just can't justify that much for a pram :(

thanks all scan in 2hours hopefully they don't find anything wrong only good news i had bleeding with my son but its not settling me at all knowing that lol

Jessy I was in the Bay area, San Mateo and Foster City :)

Jenny, my friend did that with her third, found out but didn't tell a soul :) Good luck keeping secret!

Happy 18 weeks mummyb1 :)

Taz, I like the green or red one :) We have a green pram, and two girls so far - I love bright primary colours for boys and girls (OK, I know green isn't a primary colour, but you know what I mean!)

Lynne, what a day for you, hope all goes well today with fetal medicine x

As for me, been busy packing the last two days. Health Visitor coming this afternoon and house is a tip :( ah well. having a day off from packing today and having a day out with the wee ones :)

Thinking of you lynne I hope everything is OK tomorrow :hugs:

Where you off to today holywood? :D

aaargh I just did an asda shop online, went to book a delivery shop and the site borked and I can't see all my shopping, I will go mad if I have to do it all again :(

well i have come home worse than yesterday we now completely hate the hospital the consultant and such we have no idea whats going on with our baby and i came home minus alot of blood and with more pains etc to go back in 4 weeks but we're not waiting! full story is in my pregnancy journal if anyone wants to hear the rant

https://www.babyandbump.com/pregnan...pherson-bfp-onwards-due-21st-sept-2012-a.html

I just read your journal entry, wow what a day you've had. Sorry you were messed around quite a bit and there was a lot of poor communication as well, I bet that was frustrating. Hopefully your next scan will be a lot better -- what date is the scan?

On a positive note we're almost 16 weeks, can you believe it? :happydance:

i booked a private scan for saturday my next scan at the hospital is 3rd may i think but be pointless they are useless idiots which worries me as i have alot of issues that need to be kept an eye on they already know this but i think they just don't care guess you get what you pay for.!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->