°°*°September 2012 Mommies To Be/Due Dates°°*°

oh lynne how bloody annoying! Shocking how they could keep you waiting so long and not tell you anything or be helpful at all :( and surely after bleeding they would want to check your baby out properly? I'm mad on your behalf :growlmad:

apparently not but hopefully the private scan will put our minds at rest?

So sorry, Lynne, how incredibly frustrating :hugs: glad you were able to book a private scan. I bet baby is ok -- it might be too optimistic but I would like to think that even if they just glanced at baby on the scan, they would have taken a harder look if something had seemed amiss. Fingers crossed.

i think baby is alright too but i would have like something from my doctor even just "baby is okay" would have done me

Sorry you had to go through that lynne, it sounds awful. I hope your private scan eases your worries.

And happy 16 weeks xx

We have booked a hotel for Sunday night in Nottingham and then we are going to kiddicare in peterborough on the Monday :) It's 170 miles from us haha xx

off to the hospital I go. Lost a clear jelly substance on wednesday night and didn't think anything of it as had just had sex with OH and then had a few pains yesterday. Just been walking around town and had to go to the toilet as could feel wetness that now won't stop leaking :( really hope my little man is ok xxx

charlotte thats what i had before i started bleeding after sex the other night, i hope you get some answers

thanks princesstaz i am still really pissed off about yesterday OH is excited about tomorrow but i am staying busy to keep my mind off it just in case.

Charlotte, I hope you're okay, keep us updated.

Lynne, congratulations on 16 weeks! I hope your scan tomorrow is a lot lot better than yesterdays scan. How are you feeling today?

I feel crazy right now ! I only have twenty Weeks to finish my schooling and move in and renovate my place. Someone calm me down!!

scan tomorrow better be better than scan we had yesterday as paying for it so have a right to complain this time.

This is my arm currently :(

https://photos-b.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash3/s720x720/533151_10150724339074127_743864126_9484072_4475623_n.jpg

Just sat waiting for an ambulance now to take me to the pregnancy unit xx

good luck Charlotte, I hope you and your boy are ok x

omg hun thats awful charlotte i really hope its nothing and just being safe, sorry to hear that iv gave me shivers hate needles and such i hope you get some answers soon x

Charlotte and Lynne - hope everything turns out well for both of you!!

I am going to the UK Baby and Toddler show tomorrow in Leeds Town Hall with my mum and MIL - has anyone been to anything like that? I'm quite excited but nervous that it's going to be a let down - the tickets were supposed to be £12 (as if!) and I was reluctant to pay the £6 I got them for, but I figured it would be good to look round and see what stuff I want!!!

I'm also a bit nervous about the two mums together - they have got on OK in the past but have only met about 4 times!! Including the trip to Canada for our wedding!!

Anyway, it's probably nothing. I am really bored right now as DH has made me sit on the sofa all afternoon as I have a really bad cold and was totally wiped out by going to the supermarket after lunch. I have watched three episodes of Glee and some Man V Food (love that show!!!). I SO want decongestant... I will never take it for granted again... :coffee:

Hope everyone's having a good long weekend!! We have next week off and 20 week scan on Thurs, when I will be exactly 20 weeks (never updated my tickers after dating scan, only 2 days different...).:happydance:

I'm back. Baby is fine. I have reduced amniotic fluid but they can't find evidence of it leaking. He didn't look like he had a lot of room on the scan anyway compared to 5 days ago. I have a water infection aswell as blood in my urine. Have to go back next week for another scan so they can measure fluid properly with better scanners. I'm on antibiotics as if my waters have gone and baby gets an infection they will need to induce miscarriage :( I am in pieces. Just going to relax this weekend now xxx

have they put you on bedrest as well as antibiotics? the good thing about fluid is it can replace itself what did they say about your cervix and such? if its long and closed thats a good sign a friend of mine had reduced waters at this stage with all her kids and she has 6 i think they are all find but just needs some extra help, surprised they never gave you iv antibiotics and such before you left, my waters went with DS at 31weeks but lost my plug before then and it replaced itself and fluid decreased at 17weeks but never lost it fully until 31weeks really hope you get some answers did they check the fluid you were losing to see if it was fluid from baby? as if should be straw coloured and sweet in smell.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->