°°*°September 2012 Mommies To Be/Due Dates°°*°

Well I'm not making it up if that's what your saying.

Didn't say anything about my cervix to me, it must be closed or they wouldn't of sent me home.
Yes they tested the fluid but it wasn't amniotic fluid which is why they aren't sure why the scan shows reduced fluid so have to go back for another scan. But I do have a water infection so could all just be from that x

yeah uti can cause many problems wasn't saying you were lying or anything hun was just wondering if they knew what had happened on those fronts its good its not amniotic fluid and although fluid has reduce with baby it could increase again i really hope you get answers on next scan but sure things will work out sorry you got such a scare and they have said posibility of inducing miscarriage be awful to be told that or go through that

Thanks. Currently led in bed cuddling the cat. He can sense I'm not myself lol. Should get a phone call tomorrow with scan date x

hope they rush it thought for you, cats are fantastic for comfort and know much more than we do. really hope things turn out okay for you hun huge hugs x

Wow Charlotte, an eventful day for you. Sorry you've had to go through that, make sure you get in plenty of rest. Make sure your OH brings you breakfast in bed tomorrow morning because you need to rest and it's always nice to be spoiled.

I'm back. Baby is fine. I have reduced amniotic fluid but they can't find evidence of it leaking. He didn't look like he had a lot of room on the scan anyway compared to 5 days ago. I have a water infection aswell as blood in my urine. Have to go back next week for another scan so they can measure fluid properly with better scanners. I'm on antibiotics as if my waters have gone and baby gets an infection they will need to induce miscarriage :( I am in pieces. Just going to relax this weekend now xxx

Aw honey, I'm so sorry to hear that :hugs: it's great that baby is doing fine, and it sounds like you were examined thoroughly and they're taking good care of you. I think plenty of women have reduced fluids at some point and things turn out fine -- I know my mother had that happen when she was pregnant with me, and I remember reading about a girl on the forums who had low fluid for a while after her amnio and things ended up totally fine. Take care hon, we're all thinking of you :hugs:

Thanks girls, woke up feeling better this morning. Arm is killing from the canula they kept in there for 6 hours, but all my pains seem to have stopped and my antibiotics I think have kicked in, I don't feel as sore down there so think the water infection might be going :) xxx

Glad you're feeling better Charlotte!!

I just got back from Leeds after the baby and toddler show - it was rubbish! Literally about 24 stalls in total, only one with pushchairs etc, and they only had expensive Quinny models. One stall with clothes, which were all imported from Spain and hand-made, so a dress my MIL picked up was £90!!! At least two stalls were direct selling schemes... There were two useful stalls, a child and baby first aid one, which I'm going to try and do a course from, and the West Yorkshire Baby Sling Library, which was cool - they help you to find the best sling for you and your baby and you can rent them for about £2 per week, or they can point you in the right direction to buy (but they don't sell themselves). We all thought that was a great idea.

We did get a goody bag with an umbrella and pen in, and one from Virgin Active with a day pass, so I might go swimming with that!!

I felt really embarrassed that I'd dragged everyone out to go, and I would be furious if I'd paid £12, which was the full ticket price. :dohh:

So glad your baby is okay Lynne. I'm glad you are okay too Charlotte.

I'm 16 weeks today :happydance: Tomorrow we are heading down to San Diego to see my step brother who deploys to Japan in the week. It will be an emotional day, especially for a pregnant lady!

I'm feeling great, how are you? I bet you were so relieved that baby is okay! I know it wasn't a priority at the scan but did you find out the sex?

I'm not looking forward to driving 120 miles tomorrow. I stupidly said I'd drive one way :dohh: Thankfully I'm only driving one way so it could be worse. I bet you tomorrow I'll be restless as anything too, haha

oh long drive i am alright but legs are killing me, yeah we found out sex but not sharing yet x

Yeah a long drive unfortunately. It'll take about 2 hours, maybe more as I'm going to to have my six year old sister in the car and I bet she'll need several bathroom breaks. We're staying in a hotel in San Diego so we won't have to travel all that way and back in a day so that'll be nice. We're setting off at about 7am tomorrow.

Yay for knowing the sex :happydance: Are you going to reveal at all or wait until LO is born? I'm guessing :blue:

I'm really happy that the baby is all okay and healthy, and that you know what you're having.

FOB has just called me saying he wants to come to the scan on Tuesday. Ladies (and no gentlemen, ha!) I think progress has been made :happydance:

great hun :D my OH and MIL were at scan today only 3weeks 4days till my 20week scan :D

Omg Charlotte I'm so sorry for wat u have been through but do glad u feel on the mend!!

Lynn yay for finding out .... You like keeping everyone in suspense now don't u ... Hope it was a nice surprise for u

Jessy make sure u drive safe babe Im sure it will be emotional ur nice to see him before he leaves ha.... I'm so glad fob has finally seen the light or a little at least ... Once he's sees his lil miracle he may just change his made ... Well fingers crossed for u babe xxx

Thanks.

Scan tomorrow at half 11. Not lost any more water since, stopped getting cramps, just got back ache, antibiotics are getting rid of the water infection as I'm not as sore. Hoping that tomorrow my man is fine. Will listen to him on Doppler later. Just waiting for McDonald's breakfast now.

Lynn glad your scan went well and yay jessy for FOB coming to scan xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->