°°*°September 2012 Mommies To Be/Due Dates°°*°

On a plus note, 17 weeks today. 7 until viability, which I know doesn't mean much but I'll feel ok once I'm there xx

it means alot hun its good your getting there and when you get to 24weeks they can do alot more to help huge hugs and everything crossed for you x

Welcome and congratulations Charlee. It's pretty funny, my best friend is called Charlee (she spells it that way too) and her birthday is the 16th, so already she sounds similar to you! Ha.

I met up with FOB last night, he seems genuinely interested in being a part of Cora's life so naturally I am welcoming him with open arms. He's coming to the 16 and 20 week scan so I am really happy about that. He adores her name too so I am glad about that too. He did ask about the whole last name issue and if she can now have his name too but I think having two last names plus too middle names is too much. Cora Grace Alea McKenna-Young is way too long IMO so we need to sort that out. Other than that everything is just great now :happydance:

5.10am and I am packing for San Diego. We leave in 2 hours. Nothing like leaving your packing until the last minute, right?! Ha :dohh:

thats great news jessy, and jsut quietly i dont think there is anything wrong with the name having too middle names and two last names. although when i said it aloud, it sounded like cora grace, was the first name. but hey its great that FOB wants to be apart of it all :)

oo i forgot, GENDER SCAN ON TUESDAY... im so excited and they moved my appointment from 5pm to 230 pm :) yay how exciting.... fingers crossed i have a little girl.

thats great news jessy, and jsut quietly i dont think there is anything wrong with the name having too middle names and two last names. although when i said it aloud, it sounded like cora grace, was the first name. but hey its great that FOB wants to be apart of it all :)

We (my family and I, now FOB) refer to her as both Cora and Cora Grace. I'm undecided about her name but I still think Cora Grace McKenna-Young is too much. We'll sort it out eventually, thankfully we have several months left to organize this!

Good luck with your gender scan, I have my fingers crossed for you.

our baby already has 3middle names lol so 5names in total my DS has 3middle names 5names in totally but we don't use them all x

Elhaym, we had a lovely day out at the transport museum. It all got a bit teary when we were leaving as that's the last time we'll see any of those friends before we move :( It's the first time I've had any real strong emotion about this whole thing... Did the asda website save your order in the end?
Lynne, sounds like you've had a hairy week. Glad your scan yesterday went well :)
Charlotte, phew for you! I'm guessing you didn't get to kiddicare? Glad you're OK though, and hope scan goes well tomorrow
Alexis, do you mean you've found somewhere to live? Cool!
Fran, I went to "big in to baby" in Belfast a year or two ago, and it was SHITE! just like you described... I like the idea of the sling library :) Did you MIL and mum get on OK?
Jessy, sounds good that FOB is showing interest now, and hope your trip goes well and scan is good :)
Congratulations Charlee :)
Mumsince2010, hope your scan goes well!

As for me, busy week. DH back and we're together now from now on :) Bit itinerent, in my mum and dad's now, then in a small flat for 6 weeks, then in to our proper house. But we leave for Germany on Friday :happydance: I'm exhausted!

now just need 2 gut house sell all baby stuff not keeping and keep house searching.... MIL offered us her house for 6months but means uproot afterwards and her moving out for 6months would rather get bigger place of my own

Nope didn't make it to kiddiecare. We had a hotel booked for tonight in Northampton then was going to drive the other hour tomorrow but had to lose the money. Finding out if baby is ok is more important. Think we will go around June bank holidays now xx

ive started bleeding again dont know whats going on... baby still moving and heart still strong. doppler picking up baby easily. scan yesterday was perfect... :cry:

:hugs: I'm sorry, Lynne. Do you think NHS will see you today? I know you didn't get much out of them last time but it seems worth a try at least. Wish I could yell at them for you :growlmad:

going to call maternity unit tomorrow got anti-d sot last thursday so doubt they will do much but i think maybe should be on bedrest as was with DS when bleeding was this bad and so close together. hell knows whars going on all i know is it scares me to death.

GENDER SCAN TOMORROW, GENDER SCAN TOMORROW!! oh god i am so excited!! get the feeling someone is going to try ruin my day tomorrow, but im not going to let it happen, cos im seeing my little freckles tomorrow and i get to know the gender (if bubbas not shy)!! YAYAYAYAYA

fantastic hun women before me in my scan's baby was very shy lol they were to come back tomorrow lol :D my baby was very camera friendly thank god even posing most of the time lol best of luck with your scan what do you think baby is?

welcome Unique.Mummy_, your wee girl is very cute huge congrats on baby number 2 x

Baby is fine, lots of water and wriggling lots as per usual :) xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->