°°*°September 2012 Mommies To Be/Due Dates°°*°

My scan for gender barely happened. I was missing a form, and then lara had her legs crossed. I was one determined momma! I wiggled until she moved and argued over the sheet until they let me in.

Charlotte I'm glad your boy is OK :D

welcome uniquemummy and charlee! Congrats both of you :flower:

Lynne I'm sorry to hear you are having more bleeding, I hope the maternity unit are more helpful this time, let us know what they say :hugs:

Alex, happy 20 weeks! Halfway! :D

Holywood, yes they did have my order in the end. I hate doing the online shop so was ready to rage if they had lost it, LOL.

Hope everyone else good. I've reached 16 weeks :happydance: 40% done! Arrrgh! 16 week appointment on Weds then counting down till my 20 week scan on 8th May. Hoping to feel some movements between now and then for reassurance, hopefully MW will listen for heartbeat on Weds too. xx

they are closed just now so need to wait.

what form were you missing for gender scan hun?

Doctor requisition form. But I don't have a family doctOr, the hospital books everything for me.

oh no kinda crappy in alot of hospitals in uk they wont tell you gender its against their policy i am glad we got our scan on sat but still worried about the bleeding and such but its went down a bit hell knows whats going on... was your scan a detailed scan but with gender or was your scan just for gender?

all my scan pictures from sat are on my pregnancy journal

Detailed but with gender. I was worried they wouldn't tell me, as the girl at the desk told me she'd only tell my doctor. But ultrasound tech told me anyways lol!

kind of horrible telling your doctor but not you? why would your doctor want to know the gender? its just for fun of even doctors don't keep document of these things

Elhaym our 20 week scans are on the same day :thumbup:

I am so excited about my 16 week scan tomorrow, it is at 07.45 so I get to miss some school for it, always a good thing! Ha. I'm planning on scheduling a tour of the hospital for FOB and I tomorrow too.

It has been an emotional 24 hours and we're still in San Diego with my step brother so the worst is yet to come!

hiya, anyone else 18 weeks and have no bump. im plus size to start and have quite alot of excess flab on my stomach. i think at this stage i want a bump so i know things are ok. though im not that bothered because i havent made it common knowledge im pregnant.
listened to the heart beat just over 2 weeks ago, and have my scan a week tomorrow, so theres no reason anything should be wrong!
xxxx

hiya, anyone else 18 weeks and have no bump. im plus size to start and have quite alot of excess flab on my stomach. i think at this stage i want a bump so i know things are ok. though im not that bothered because i havent made it common knowledge im pregnant.
listened to the heart beat just over 2 weeks ago, and have my scan a week tomorrow, so theres no reason anything should be wrong!
xxxx

I'm 16+2 with no bump, I know she's fine though so I'm not worried :)

Lynne, self imposed bed rest sounds like a good plan in the meantime... hope you get some answers tomorrow... scan pics look great :)
Hi unique.mummy :) Congratulations again
Charlotte, glad everything went well today! Has the water increased then? That's good!
Elyhaym, hope you get to hear HB :)
manchester1, I don't feel I have a bump. I was size 12 when I got PG, but i put weight on v easily, and I'm quite able to pass as just overweight now if that makes sense - can't wait for it to round out! If you look in 2nd tri forum there used to be a thread for plus sized bump pics, I used to love looking at it :)

seriously, all that worry for you, and there was nothing wrong! Well it's great news that there isn't a problem, but seriously, how rubbish to have been stressed out like that!

thanks MIL made me stay at hers tonight so her and OH can keep eye on me lol

Well the whole form issue was because I didn't have a doctor, to have her say she would only tell my doctor. but I was determined haha!

lol don't blame you lol, is it expensive over there for scans?

Finally home! The drive took longer than expected so I'm glad to be back. I had BnB loaded on my phone the whole time without realizing so I've been logged in all day, ha. Saying goodbye to my step brother wasn't nice. He deploys to Japan next Monday, he'll be out there for about a year.

I keep forgetting we're all in different countries..I'm very jealous to those who have free health care!

thats great news jessy, and jsut quietly i dont think there is anything wrong with the name having too middle names and two last names. although when i said it aloud, it sounded like cora grace, was the first name. but hey its great that FOB wants to be apart of it all :)

We (my family and I, now FOB) refer to her as both Cora and Cora Grace. I'm undecided about her name but I still think Cora Grace McKenna-Young is too much. We'll sort it out eventually, thankfully we have several months left to organize this!

Good luck with your gender scan, I have my fingers crossed for you.

I understand how you feel about too many names but for our babies we will go with a first name, a middle name and two last names...

so far for girl we have Rosalina Christina Melo Montero and for a boy we have Anthony Michael Melo Montero....hoping for a boy and a girl.....if two boys or two girls we need one more name and we decided only to start searching for other names once we knew genders...no point in racking our brains when we could have our names already if a boy and a girl...two more days till gender scan! eeekkk!!! :happydance::happydance:

Wow twins, you must be so excited. I have my fingers crossed for a boy and a girl.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->