°°*°September 2012 Mommies To Be/Due Dates°°*°

Lynne, both names you have picked are beautiful. James and Jack sounds great as does James and Elizabeth. They're all classic names and are really really nice :)

i hate it when people add letters that don't even make sense whats that all about? most of my family have normal names few have welsh names which throw us off but otherwise normal names with normal spelling lol

keora is weirdest name in my family and well just reminds me of the juice lol although i did toy with Argyl when was pregnant with james lol

the way i see it they are family names plus if you put doctor on the start of their names it sounds good lol :p

Dr Jack McPherson, Dr Elizabeth McPherson, Dr James Sackman/McPherson lol

thats my logic lol

My mom wanted me to spell it Larrah. Uhh... No. I think the whole adding Hs and Ys is getting overdone now. I like the simplicity of Lara. Yeah, I've had a hard time correcting people already, but I'm getting used to it. My aunt is Laura so I do differentiate between the two. I used to have to tell people that Alexandra was NOT spelled Alecsandra. Seriously? Hahaha.. People will mess up even a common name!

Larrah? Seriously?

Haha I agree, people will mess up the most common of names.

I might spell Cora with a silent X on the end, so I can be unique and trendy ;) That was a joke before anyone gets confused!

just daniel had said if we ever have a wee girl call her elizabeth and nickname her elle or Izzy..... Jack would be jack mostly or use one of his middle names, we wanted to use william as was my late father in laws name but think would upset my MIL because he died in jail etc was hard relationship although she loved him my OH hadn't been allowed to see him all his life and such so thought best to have as a middle name, i dunno more i think about it the more i get confused but set in my ways no name seems right compared to ones i have choosen lol

Haha Larrah reminds me of Llama !! Corax? Sounds like it could be a laxative.. :haha:

i think some spellings of names and some names are just child abuse lol

Lynne, I love your logic with the whole doctor thing!

We don't really have any weird names in my family. My siblings are Joshua, Alea, Matthew and Emma, my step brothers are Ethan and Jared. Pretty common names I guess. FOB is called Liam, that's pretty normal too :haha:

espire to be big lol :haha: I'm Lynne, OH is Daniel Jack, DS is James Samuel Jonathan Leo, my brother is James, my Sister is Rebecca (she's 6)

OH is an only child.

My MIL is Katharine, My FIL was William, My dad Andrew, My mum is Linda

(thats my close family)

My best friend daughter is named Xavilyn. (Pronounced Zava - lynne) and it actually really suits her. We all call her Xavi though. (Zavee) It was suppose to be only Xavi but they added Lynne for her OHs mom.

i like izzy as a nickname for elizabeth too we thought of it like 5 years ago, elle not soo keen on personally or ellie *what ever way its spelt* my MIL said elephant lol

My name is Lynne *as user name states* and everyone spells it wrong even on facebook where my name is spelt out for them, how is that possible and its a pet hate!

:rofl: I know...my name is one letter different from a much more common name, and I can't count the number of times people have written to me either on facebook, or in response to an email where my first name is shown clearly, using the wrong name. Come on people :rofl:

thats madness wouldn't be able to spell that, when James has a birthday party some of the kids in his public nursery have really weird names or weird spells so i always as for a copy of the register lol so don't mispell anything luckily parents in his private nursery went more common, like Cathy, Rebecca, Lily, tommy, scott thomas, etc lol

what is ur name seaweed eater? sorry to be rude my memory is fish food lol its worse when the spelling is right there just laziness

We have family friends with a daughter called Rome, that's about as "weird" as it gets. She totally suits Rome though, I can't imagine her being called anything else

rome is easy to spell though lol, i like place names lol well depending on the place i guess lol

It makes sense if you meet her, her mum has neon blue liberty spikes and plays full time in a band, so a normal name would be weird. I like Lara because it's not unheard of, but it's not common.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->