°°*°September 2012 Mommies To Be/Due Dates°°*°

Alex, that's what I like about Cora. Annabelle was the same, not unheard of but not common.

i liked that about the name elizabeth i haven't meet anyone young called it lol

looking up scottish names and apparently cora is scottish name lol

It's about to get very popular from the Isabella spin offs from Twilight, guaranteed.

true although i like esme, renesme and rosalie better lol

Wow, really? I had no idea about that. That's pretty interesting actually.

i love the place carslie actually its pretty nice

Cora - origin = Scottish meaning = Seething pool. lol

Annabella
Scottish Girls name which originates in the Gaelic Anabla mean't to imply beautiful Anna

gender scan in 3.5 hours. oh im so excited... i might just pee a little!!!

my sons name is Jhett.... people always say jed or rett... :-/
my names kathleen and i always get katherine.

this bubba is going to be Kiian David (if boy) and or Kiian Simone (for girl)
my dad is David Ian, so ive made the names for him, and then using my first initial. i have no issue with different names, and weird spellings. i think it makes it more interesting, especially if you have a common name. but yeah thats my opinion. i always wanted names that no one else would ever think of having. lol who knows.

im still thinking about the spelling of Kiian for a girl... i may change it to Kianne or something so its more feminine

I made the mistake of mentioning our current favourite boy name choice to my mil...her face, it looked she was about to throw up...*sigh* lesson learnt, they will only know once kid ninja is born then. I honestly didn't think Sean would get such a reaction.

My name has been endless issues lol, growing up I have always had to correct people. Jackie, my mom's spelling of Jakkie or Jacqui for some reason threw people off. They just didn't know how to pronounce it...how freaking difficult is Jackie to pronounce after all? LOL

OMG OMG OMG OMG... i had my gender scan

we are team pink!!! im having a little girl :)

so my little man, will have a little sister to look after and protect. :)

im so excited, i so badly wanted a little girl this time round. :) yaya

:pink: :pink: :pink: :pink:

OMG OMG OMG OMG... i had my gender scan

we are team pink!!! im having a little girl :)

so my little man, will have a little sister to look after and protect. :)

im so excited, i so badly wanted a little girl this time round. :) yaya

:pink: :pink: :pink: :pink:

congrats on your little girl :D

great news mum since 2010 :D wee girl :D prediction is wrong but bet ur happy as larry

great news mum since 2010 :D wee girl :D prediction is wrong but bet ur happy as larry

every gender test we had done said girl.... i did the lunar chinese gender prediction and that was right :) i think the one in my signature i put the wrong birthday/age thing in. :)

ah lol :D my predictions i think were right but unsure other than the cravings and such lol

going home to gut today can't be bothered but needs to start getting done :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->