°°*°September 2012 Mommies To Be/Due Dates°°*°

:cloud9: its been so good just being able to say she and her.... i put my foot down and said she is having the name i picked and she will have her dads last name. :pink:

cant believe im having a little girl. never thought id ever have a little girl, didnt think id be this excited about it.

Yahooo mumsince I'm do excited for ur lil girl ... Just wat u wanted .., perfect!!

How r u by the way have things shaped up with oh or is he still gone?? I checked up on u in ur journal but no response I hope all has worked out for the good xxx much love

So pleased for you mumsince2010, does she have a name yet?

Well it's 05.40 and it's scan day :happydance: My scan isn't until 07.45 but we're leaving at either 06.30 or 06.45 because traffic getting into LA (where my hospital is) is going to be ridiculous if we leave any later. I'm so exicted, FOB is too :happydance:

me and OH decided we found the perfect nickname for our name and MIL again says she hates it *sigh* anyways off to clean, called the hospital this morning about the bleeding and such as i was to call for my urine results which i knew would be negative and they said unless i am worried about blood loss *that i've lost too much blood* then to stop calling, how lovely. bloody useless twats getting under my skin more :cry:

Yahooo mumsince I'm do excited for ur lil girl ... Just wat u wanted .., perfect!!

How r u by the way have things shaped up with oh or is he still gone?? I checked up on u in ur journal but no response I hope all has worked out for the good xxx much love

tbh i forgot id started it with easter and everything else going on... its now got a new entry. me just rambling about having a little girl lol. but there are piccies of her :)

Things have settled down with FOB, hes apologised and ive accepted it(but not forgiven/forgotten) he said he's jsut been worried/scared/anxious and it all just sort of hit him that we are having a baby. but yeah he's come to his senses now.

Jessy, yes she does have a name :) we are still debating last name. but currently she is-

Kianne Simone Hopgood

Lynne so sorry to hear about the bleeding you have been having and how rubbish the hospital have been with you too. Hope you are resting and taking it easy.
Holywoodmum- hope all goes well with the move
Congrats Mumsince2010 on team pink :)
Jessy- hope your scan went well today and hope FOB enjoyed seeing baby too
Charlotte- as said on facebook glad all is well with little Jenson - sorry to hear about incompetent sonographer giving you rubbish info. Hope your feeling better and the antiobiotics have kicked in.
As for me, finally had the decision from the U.S that my OH can work there and have our visa interview two weeks today at 8am - scary.... My OH wants us to move on the 11th May so only give us over 4 weeks left in the UK.... Lots to do and sort out now before we leave but at least will still be in the UK for my 20 week scan next Friday and my MW appointment at the beginning of May :)

i had some rest yesterday but got to get back to doing stuff this is my only week off before i go on maternity leave so i got to get stuff done still trying to find a suitable house and such too soo tired though but already ripped the bedroom apart really need to finish it now :( hospital is useless but mostly given up hope on any help from them.

When are you planning on going mat leave? Try and not do too much but understand that you want to get things done at home. Good luck with the house hunting though. xx

Hi everyone :wave:

Scan went really really well - Cora's still a girl! I was worrying this morning that the previous scan had been incorrect and that I would find out today I was having a boy but no, she's still a little girl. FOB came to the scan today and was very emotionally overwhelmed by everything and completely memorized by his little girl. I'm still due on 09/22 so she's growing right as she should be :happydance:

20 week scan is still on May 8th with a hospital tour in mid-June. FOB is going to college in September, thankfully only to UCLA so he will only be 20 minutes farther away than he is now. He keeps saying that he wants Cora Grace to have his last name too but I am being very pessimistic about how involved he will be as the pregnancy continues and when she's here. He said he'll come home from college every weekend to see her, which isn't far as I've said but I'm still very skeptical. Maybe that's me being bitter because of how he's been previously, I don't know.

Other than that she's perfect!

Morning ladies, 20 weeks today!! :happydance: Half way there. I still haven't felt any definate kicks yet though should I be worried?
Im starting to panic a little about all the things we need to do and buy before baby arrives in 20 weeks time haaa! :wacko:

I can't wait to feel movement. I thought I might have felt a tap this morning laid still in bed but can't decide if it was wind or not :haha:

I heard the heartbeat today for the first time :happydance: 142 bpm! Booked my 24 week appointment - 24 weeks sounds so far along, OMG!

lyndsay, happy 20 weeks! I have started to think that too, haven't bought a single thing yet I still daren't! I'm just hoping it will all fall into place somehow! x

Felt baby kick today!! Well 15 minutes ago, was eating my dinner, think he liked it hehe. Was so surreal, felt a few all in one go xx

fantastic 20weeks :D can't wait to get there :D my baby is pretty advice but has hiccups alot.

To celebrate getting to 20weeks I have bought a couple of little things from Mothercare today!
I have also seen my dream pram the pilko pramette from mama's and papa's and it's in the sale with car seat included. The sale ends 2 days before my scan so I don't know if I should risk buying it or not.

mumsince2010, congrats on team pink!
Jessy, glad your scan went well :) and that Cora is still a girl!
Kasy, yay for your visa :happydance: If I can share one thing about this moving overseas lark, it's start organising now! I've wasted so much time in the last week deciding what needs junked and I could have done it ages ago! I managed to get my 20 week scan in before we go too, and I just took my notes with me after despite they told me last time I was to leave them and get them copied - they never asked me this time!
Cherrylicious, yay for kicks!
Lyndsay happy 20 weeks! I'd buy the pram you can always return it, and if they won't refund your should get store credit anyway...

As for me, sitting here exhausted, waiting for our removals lorry, was due at 10am and nothing. At 1pm finally we got a message to say they were delayed at Eurotunnel and running 7 hours late - so they will now arrive 5pm ish, just when we've collected girls from childminder (which we paid for today so that they'd be out of the way for loading the lorry.... grrr!) and we'll have to load the lorry into the night - argh!

hi ladies im proud to announce ill be having a gender scan in 1 week and 5 days i want wait

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->