°°*°September 2012 Mommies To Be/Due Dates°°*°

I'm well, this is my 3rd pregnancy but will be my first baby I'll get to hold if all goes well. I wish they'd monitor me more closely but nope, first appt is at 9w3d :shrug: I'm going for an early scan through another DR next Saturday just to get a peak at what's going on in there and to make sure there aren't multiples (this is a Clomid baby)

FXed tightly for you and that all goes well :hugs:

Random question - where is everyone from? I am losing track cos it seems like you ladies are all over the place lol! I am from Kent in England :)

I'm in kent too xxx

Name Claire

How old are you 26

What's your EDD, how have you figured that date? 13th September (based on LMP)

What # child is this for you? 1

Do you predict you're carrying a boy or girl? i keep thinking girl..

Are you finding out the gender? No we want a surprise

How many months were you TTC? 4 1/2. Had a chemical on 8th December, fell again next cycle right after :)

Are you on any meds to help support your pregnancy? no

Hi All

Really excited about this pregnancy, feels different to my chemical last month, I'm still very nervous though and dread going to the loo. Ive done 2 further tests since my BFP
Symptoms so far....backache, nausea, breakout on face, sicky feeling and now i feel like i have a cold coming, very tired etc etc

I havent called my Dr yet, I intend to call next week once I hit 5 weeks...

Cant wait to see how this thread progresses.

xxxx

Can I join you all too? I´m due on September 6th which seems sooooooooo far away its untrue!

At the moment I don´t really feel pregnant at all as I haven´t really had any symptoms apart from cramping which seems to have calmed down slightly and I´m so hungry all the time. I feel like I´m playing a game of pretend whenever I talk about the fact that I´m pregnant! It just doesn´t feel real at all! Do any of you feel the same?

Yes totally, when I say to myself or OH that i'm pregnant i cant really believe it xx

I'm well, this is my 3rd pregnancy but will be my first baby I'll get to hold if all goes well. I wish they'd monitor me more closely but nope, first appt is at 9w3d :shrug: I'm going for an early scan through another DR next Saturday just to get a peak at what's going on in there and to make sure there aren't multiples (this is a Clomid baby)

FXed tightly for you and that all goes well :hugs:

Yeah they dont tend to treat you as high risk until three miscarriages, stupid if you askk me cos you cant help but worry more after a loss. :hugs:

Not long til a scan then, have everything crossed for you :flower:

Name Claire

How old are you 26

What's your EDD, how have you figured that date? 13th September (based on LMP)

What # child is this for you? 1

Do you predict you're carrying a boy or girl? i keep thinking girl..

Are you finding out the gender? No we want a surprise

How many months were you TTC? 4 1/2. Had a chemical on 8th December, fell again next cycle right after :)

Are you on any meds to help support your pregnancy? no

Oooh I didnt see these questions, will answer them now.

Name: Tasha

How old are you? 26

What's your EDD, how have you figured that date? 13th September, via when I think I ovulated due to not having a LMP as I had a miscarriage in December

What # child is this for you? Pregnancy number 15, 6 children but will hopefully be 4th at home

Do you predict you're carrying a boy or girl? No idea

Are you finding out the gender? Undecided yet

How many months were you TTC? Since August 2008 (Riley Rae was born in April 2011 but I count from before cos I havent brought a baby home in that time)

Are you on any meds to help support your pregnancy? Yes, high dose folic acid, 150mg of aspirin and 40mg of clexane (this may be increased).

I'm seeing my doc on Weds and hoping for an early scan and bloods. He's awesome so will prob sort it for me. My baby is a clomid baby too so should have good grounds for an early scan.

Name: Karen

How old are you? 27

What's your EDD, how have you figured that date? 16th Sept, from LMP (ov was cd14)

What # child is this for you? 4th pregnancy, 3rd baby if it sticks.

Do you predict you're carrying a boy or girl? Not a clue

Are you finding out the gender? If twins yes, if singleton no.

How many months were you TTC? Since nov 2009 with a few months of due to laporoscopy and ct scan

Are you on any meds to help support your pregnancy? Just pregnacare.

Congratulations Karen!
I'm in northern Ireland :) moving to Germany in april...
Floridagirl, you're knackered all the time cos your body is busy growing a baby!

Oh girls I'm so upset, I've been crampy all day and have had 2 bright red bleeds. I put a pad on and although I've not filled it there is blood there I just know this is the end for me :( I'm not sure how it works here but I'll give the maternaty unit a call Monday if it gets worse I'll go to a and e. Good luck to the rest of you and a h&h 9 months. I hope I'll be back soon. Xxxx

Praying for you Chell!! Its not necessarily the end for you. Things can still be fine. A lot of women have a bleed during pregnancy and have a healthy baby. Good luck!!

aww Michelle, what Chante said really.. It's not necessarily the end. Chin up & try to keep a PMA, I know it's hard. Let us know what a&e says :hugs::hugs::hugs:

Okay, well this may sound stupid, or whiny, but I really just need somewhere to talk and turns out this is the place. I can't tell if I'm just being paranoid, or if I should genuinely be worried. I'm terrified to go to Dr. Google because I just know that no matter what, everything I find is going to be negative. And it's not even a big thing, anyway!

So here's my deal: I feel like all my symptoms are plateauing, and that's freaking me out with thoughts that the baby has stopped growing, and I'm just waiting for the inevitable. Nothing has really changed symptom-wise all week, except that I'm noticing that I want to be around people less -- that could easily be because I'm so dang tired and they all look so rested and happy that I just want to strangle them.

I guess I'm just struggling in the face of no real "proof" that everything is going as it should. I know that it's early, and all that...but shouldn't I be feeling *something* different? Anyone else have a plateau like this? Should I be worried? Come on girls, make me feel better. :haha:

I have no symptoms at at all yet, think it's just super early and all is fine :) Stop worrying!! x

chelle, really hope everything is ok hun xx

riliye - I've felt exactly like you describe with both DDs pregnancies - and it was like that all the way up to 12 week scan - paranoia central. There is nothing worse than pregnancy for inducing self doubt... Partly your symptoms may appear to diminish because your body is just getting used to the hormones that were coursing through you in the first few days. And as you approach 12 weeks, they will diminish again as the placenta starts to take over... there is probably nothing that will properly put your mind at ease, but rest assured that you are definitely not the only one to feel like that, and hopefully you can take some comfort in that fact! x

Riliye - I've been feeling the same too - last week I was waiting for symptoms and feeling paranoid, then this week I started with morning sickness - I felt nauseous on Tuesday, then actually threw up at work twice on Wednesday, but yesterday and today am back to feeling nauseous. The first thing I did on getting home was pester DH because I was worried in case things were going 'backwards' (don't know why I made that choice of words at the time!!).

I got over it though... am now aiming for a zen-like state for the next 6 weeks until I hopefully have a scan!!!

Hope you're feeling better already... I keep repeating to myself that relaxed mums have relaxed babies!!!

:hugs:

Thanks for the encouraging words guys, I really think I needed them. You know how it is, no matter how many times you tell yourself "this is normal, stop freaking out", it always helps to have someone there with you to say "Yeah, you're right. Stop freaking out!"

I do feel a bit better now, after hearing everything you guys said. It's silly really, but I do wish if I was going to do the whole puking thing that it'd start already, so I wouldn't have to worry!

Chell, good luck, I hope everything is okay.

Riliye, I'm the same, my only really noticeable "symptom" was cramping which has stopped. Nausea only occurs when I've been majorly jolted around (plane landing, bad taxi driver). And if it makes you feel better, I just got my beta levels back, and they are reasonably high- but still hardly feeling anything.

Blood results from 20 DPO (4 weeks 6 days):
Hcg: 1,236
Progesterone: 18.0

I'm going back in on Monday to make sure the hcg is doubling etc, since I know the base numbers don't really mean much.

I know the betas are good for 5 weeks, but does anyone know if that's a good progesterone level? The person who gave me my results didn't seem to know, but the doctor did look over them & made no notes or recommendations for progesterone supplements...so I think I'm okay?

Also, location: I'm in Pennsylvania, USA :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->