°°*°September 2012 Mommies To Be/Due Dates°°*°

Holywoodmum Sorry to hear about your removal issues hope they have finally arrived and you have now started loading. Thanks for advice- have been trying to selling or getting rid of things over the last few months. This is our 2nd move in less than a year so had major sort out with our last move so not too much to get rid of.

You're much better than I am then!
Still not here. Looking at tomorrow now. Don't mind the delay so much as lack of info...

Kasey and Holywoodmum, where are you both moving to? Is it a big relocation?

Jessy, we are relocating to Connecticut for 2-3 years from the UK- quite scary as never ever been there so don't know what to expect and will be hard being away from family and friends especially when 2nd baby makes an appearance.

You're much better than I am then!
Still not here. Looking at tomorrow now. Don't mind the delay so much as lack of info...

I think it's down to my parents and I moving every two to three years when I was younger I had to be ruthless and get rid of junk! Hope the removals company finally make an appearance for you. Good luck with the move :) xx

Jessy we are moving from Ireland to Germany.
And the lorry never came. Some random explanations of "delays" and it'll be here tomorrow - it would need to be as we fly out on Friday! So total anticlimax today :(

Oh no thats rubbish- my OH says that you should sue the removal company! Got my fingers crossed for you that they finally turn up tomorrow a.m xx

Wow, fairly big relocation's for both you. Good luck! I've only ever moved once in my life, that was from my previous city to my current city which are 30 miles apart. I hope it's a smooth transition for both of you and your families.

Kasey, it's not a local firm, it's a Polish outfit that do lots of trans European stuff, general transport as well as house moves. Not sure where we stand really. I'm just really peeved at the lack of communication.

WHOA loads to catch up on. I'm not gonner try. Just gonner jump back in and give you all an update!

Heard baby's hb at my midwife appointment Tuesday. It was 152! How is everyone else?

thats great hun :D always nice to hear :D glad all is alright with you. my baby's heart rate is roughly about 174bpm most of the time and sounds like little train lol

Morning ladies :hi: I heard the hb too yesterday Jellybeann, mine was 142 :D I was so relieved to hear it as still no movements! It does sound just like a train Lynne, such an amazing sound.

Hope everyone is OK, holywood and kasey I hope your moving preparation isn't too stressful!

awwww you'll get there hun, i have been feeling movement but think our baby is active and apparently if your baby is facing towards your back you don't feel movement until they turn lol

i think i might have popped..... my belly button is half outty now lol and my stomach in 4days has gotten bigger lol plus baby keeps moving around alot keep getting head butted :D
https://i255.photobucket.com/albums/hh156/scottishmind/th_16weeksbutton.jpghttps://i255.photobucket.com/albums/hh156/scottishmind/th_16weeks.jpghttps://i255.photobucket.com/albums/hh156/scottishmind/th_165.jpg

Lovely bump! I haven't felt any definite movements yet, so was quite worried something had happened and we'd missed it! But no, all is fine! I hope I feel something soon, I love feeling baby moving around in there!

understand hun i have been lucky with our baby being mega active. think my bump looks weird lol it looks even weirder when baby starts moving and bump all changes shape lol

im 16 weeks now and i can feel definite kicks now. i love it. its not alot but its enough to keep me smiling. our girlies hb has been 174, 163 and 142. MW said it'll probably stay around 142 now. its always good hearing it :)

im massive for 16 weeks too but this is my second pregnancy...

first photo when we found out

single photo is 15+3

Attachments

• babybump.jpg
    babybump.jpg
    14.3 KB · Views: 6
  • 15+3.jpg
    15+3.jpg
    16.3 KB · Views: 5
lovely bump pics ladies, here's my twin bump at 19w1d. I reached my halfway point this past Tuesday as the DR will be inducing be at 38 weeks if these babies aren't here before then on their own.

19w1d bump.jpg

could we get a poll started on what gender we are all having??

also im getting annoyed at my drs they keep changing my due date... only by a few days. a week at the most. but still its frustrating. bubs is measuring my dates but drs are trying to say its wrong -.-

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->