°°*°September 2012 Mommies To Be/Due Dates°°*°

I thought I'd share with you my almost 17 week bump. It still looks like bloating and I look as if I've just eaten a big meal which is probably why no one has any idea I'm having a baby! It's really hard now though so becoming more bump-like as time goes on. Yes, I'm in my pj's too, they are a nice present from my sister, ha.

https://i1261.photobucket.com/albums/ii596/Jessica_Sarah16/16weekbumpedit2.jpg

also.... your bump is gorgeous floridagirl21

naww jessy - very cute, you'll find in a matter of weeks you'll pop out and you'll have the cutest little bump :)

I'll give it a week or so and once everyone has entered their vote into the poll, I'll get the front page updated with what color everyone's bumps are so that it's there also :thumbup:

Thanks ladies :blush:

Ysa, thanks for the poll. Go team pink! Up until recently team blue were definitely in the lead but it seems now all of a sudden several girls are on their way so it'll be fun to see what the numbers are.

I'm sat in my marine science class thinking about when I should tell people I'm pregnant, totally not listening to anything my teacher is saying :haha:

1 day until spring break :happydance: We have early release tomorrow so bring on 11.45am!

great idea for the poll :) still 26 looooong days till I find out - GO FASTER, TIME! will be interesting to see the results as it seems we have a lot of boys so far :)

everyone's bump looks great :thumbup: I look like I have one but it's still pretty soft and I can suck it in so I don't think it's properly 'popped' yet? x

Thanks for doing the poll ysatis i hopefully find out next week what team we are on. I'm convinced we are on team blue though! Jessy- that's cool you do marine science at school i studied marine geography at university and I loved it! :)

I'm not going to have mine confirmed until 2 weeks from now (and that's assuming baby behaves) so I responded to the poll with the tentative guess of :blue:.

FloridaGirl, thanks for doing the poll, and when you update me could you change my due date to the 15th? That doesn't match my tickers but it is my official date :p thanks!

Jessy- that's cool you do marine science at school i studied marine geography at university and I loved it! :)

Oh that's cool! I enjoy the class quite a lot, it's definitely interesting. It's only a one year class so once this school year is over I won't study it again.

I'm not returning to school in the fall because I'm having Cora and so I need to sort out my schooling for 2013 because I school I'm at now is about 45/50 minutes from my house so once I return to school (Cora will be 1 then!), it'll be too far away to travel every day when I have Cora so I need to see if I can transfer schools. Blah, so much to sort out :wacko:

The poll is a good idea I find out on the 18th but I am convinced we are team blue so will be interesting to see if my instinct is right

I can't wait for my 20 week scan, 15 sleeps to go :)

We'd agreed to stay team yellow but I really don't want to anymore so still trying to work in oh!

Had my 20 week scan today! Everything is looking good, he's still a he! He wouldn't pose for any good photos but DH was excited to see him waving his arm around!

If we're updating dates, then can I be moved to 30 August Ysa? I'm hoping he holds on until September though... :winkwink:

Hi All!

Wanted to introduce myself and give a little background of me. My name is Tricia and expecting my 3rd child September 26th. I am an OB/GYN nurse and have been for 3 1\2 years. I have 2 wonderful boys Logan who is 8 and Dylan who is 7. My husband and I were happy to see that we were pregnant again after miscarrying my triplets last year but also cautious. So far so good with this pregnancy. I am 16 +1 today and had my drs apt this morning and HB is 151. Wish I knew what I was having but my dr doesn't do gender scans before 20 weeks, so we will wait for May 10th to get here. :happydance: I am hoping for a girl since I have 2 boys, but as long as I can carry this baby and deliver with no problems, I will be happy with either gender as long as it is healthy. I tried using the chinese calendar but my birthday is Feb 2nd, so when you calculate the time of conception month to the month of your birthday, it was only like a few weeks, so I can't really say what the chinese calendar predicts for me. oh well guess I can wait 4 more weeks. Everyone around me and even my husband says its a girl. :baby:

well, just wanted to say a quick hello and wanted to join a thread that I could talk to others who's dates are close to mine for support.

Thanks for letting me join your thread. :wohoo: good luck to everyone with their babies :flower:

Welcome Tricia and congratulations on your pregnancy :) hope you have a happy and healthy remainder of your pregnancy xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->