°°*°September 2012 Mommies To Be/Due Dates°°*°

Welcome Tricia :flower: how awesome that you're an OB nurse. This must be such a different experience for you, with all your perspective and knowledge, than for first-timer nonprofessionals like me!
The OB nurses at my clinic have been so delightful from day 1...I have very positive associations with your kind :p

Welcome Tricia :flower: how awesome that you're an OB nurse. This must be such a different experience for you, with all your perspective and knowledge, than for first-timer nonprofessionals like me!
The OB nurses at my clinic have been so delightful from day 1...I have very positive associations with your kind :p

Thanks! Yea it does seem different with me being pregnant and an OB nurse. I usually use my training to ask my questions, and of course this may sound crazy, but even though I am a nurse, when it comes to me, I feel like I am stupid at time, LOL! I do try to lend my advice and suggestions for those who are seeking it. So if anyone of you have questions or advice, you can always PM me or ask away. I love being a OB triage nurse. I have always wanted to work Maternity :)

:hi:

welcome Tricia, congrats! :D

Ooh while we're updating, can I be changed to 24th? Thanks! x

Welcome and many congratulations Tricia. Your sons, are they hoping for another brother or would they like a sister this time around?

Ysa, sorry to be a pain, please can you add me to the front page? I'm due on the 22nd with a girl.

Congratulations Tricia!
Cherrylicious, glad to hear he isn't a she!
mumzie2b, congrats on team pink!

I think I have wifi where we are moving to (fingers crossed!) but I imagine we are going to be very busy to start with, so apologies in advance for my absence...

Welcome and many congratulations Tricia. Your sons, are they hoping for another brother or would they like a sister this time around?

Ysa, sorry to be a pain, please can you add me to the front page? I'm due on the 22nd with a girl.

Thank you! My oldest son Logan is really excited and said he didn't know what he wanted and my youngest son really wasn't all into my pregnancy until the day before easter. He said he wants a baby sister. See when I was pregnant last year with my triplets and miscarried, my youngest son took it really hard to the point where he asked me to go to the store and buy him a baby sister. So I think he is being cautious until this baby is born or he thinks the new baby will get more attention than he will. So we shall see :)

we told my DS when we started iui treatment about what as going on and why we were doing it from then he would ask all the time if he would ever get a sibling and why not go to the store and buy one was hard on him i think as he didn't understand now he does but think will be different when baby is here as he's not realyl sure whats going on lol knows mum has a baby in her belly and it was a gift from daddy but thats about it lol

Could i get updated to the page, im due the 27th Sept (sticking with my dates )

at our maternity unit they said very little male's have been born and seen it so myself was all girls balloons and such i have seen going in and baby girls coming out lol

Hey everyone, you've all been quiet the past 24 hours so I hope you're all okay :)

17 weeks today :happydance:

fantastic news jessy :D i was at a baby sale today so been at that then gutting the house finding more baby stuff for the baby i had hid away and then washing all the clothes, just really sat down and OH going to bed since we have been up since very early this morning :D

I've been helping my mummy move house,now chilling out playing Abe's Odyssey. Going back in time there!

Is anyone flying during their pregnancy? Or have you previously flown during a pregnancy?

My brother graduates from college in mid-May, so we're flying to the state he lives in to go to the ceremony. I'll be 20+5 when we fly and 21+2 when we return. I'm also flying to see family friends at the end of June. I'll be almost 28 when we leave and almost 30 when we return. I've spoken to my doctor about both of these flights and she said I'll be fine, but I am just looking for some reassurance. I contact the airline responsible for our trip when I will be 28 weeks and asked if they will let me fly that 'late' my in pregnancy and they said they would providing I'd had no complications, hospitalizations or so on, which I don't plan on having! All will be fine with both flights, but just looking for reassurance.

Hi ladies I've been amiss for a bit sorry ...... Loads to catch up and surely I miss a bunch so only commenting on latest.....

Jessy I have flown during pregnancy both times but only in early days I flew uk to Aus at 8weeks and all was fine then I've had short flights here and there .... I'm planning a few trips back home which is only 2.5hr flights one at end if this month just about 20weeka then ... Also planning a few more around 30 weeks and in between so I'm sure u will be fin as long as everything is running smoothly babe just look after urself and bubs and ull be sweet xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->