°°*°September 2012 Mommies To Be/Due Dates°°*°

Jessy, most airlines let you fly up to 30 weeks but my midwife has told me that it would be a good idea to take a document signed by your doc/midwife/gyne stating how many weeks pregnant you are and that you have no known complications, just in case anyone on the plane or at the airport decides to kick up a fuss.

She also said that flying poses no risk for the mum or the baby at all. The only risk is that you´ll go into labour up above the clouds which is why they don´t let us fly later on in pregnancy.

I flew this pregnancy, was only 8 weeks though. Like miss malteser says, there are no extra risks, they just don't want you to go into labour in the air :D and happy 17 weeks Jessy!

Charlotte, happy 18 weeks! Abe's Oddessy brings back memories! I will never get rid of my PS2 as I still love playing my PS1/PS2 games :)

spent the day gutting james room never knew we had sooo much stuff got 7boxes full of clothes 2-5year old stuff lol and toys etc too much stuff also put out 7 bin bags lol been a productive day although now i am sore lol

Lookit what my friend got me!! the pants cut off in picture are actually fake leather skinny jeans... D'AWWW!!! :cloud9:

Attachments

• 1cce5d08871311e1a9f71231382044a1_7.jpg
    1cce5d08871311e1a9f71231382044a1_7.jpg
    61.6 KB · Views: 4
Thanks for your replies everyone. I contacted the airline again just to be sure and they said I'd be fine and they understand my worries. I'm glad they reassured me, you all did too so thanks!

I can't believe I'm already 17 weeks..almost half way :shock: I still haven't bought anything for her but that will all change from tomorrow as I'm going shopping with my best friend (the only know who knows) for princess Cora Grace.

Also it's only 45 days until my sister is home :happydance:. She's at some theater related awards thing in London today so she's not quite as excited about returning home to 'boring' California but I can't wait to have her home :happydance:

i am a flight risk the moment i get :bfp: lol just good i don't have a passport or leave the country because i am not allowed to flight at all too high risk :(

OMG Abe's Odyssy best game ever ... love the FART!!!

jessy glad the airline is all good with you flying etc!! cant wiat for your sis to arrive for you ahha

Alex LOVE LOVE LOVE the outfit

MommaAlexis - I thinks it's very cute :)

Sooo I have finally given in to the worrier inside my and just purchased a doppler from Amazon for £47! I am a bit disappointed now as I had managed to get so far without giving in to the niggles but I caved today. I'm praying now that I'm not one of the people that struggles to find a heartbeat and ends up worrying myself even more. My OH will go mad when he finds out but there's so many people who aren't even as far as me saying the feel movements that it was really stressing me out. I thought I'd staring feeling flutters last week but then nothing, now I think it was probably just gas or something. Oh well, it's done now. Hopefully we can have some fun with it once it's here and I'm sure my little sister and mum would love to hear LO's heartbeat. xx

17 weeks today :happydance: scan 3 weeks tomorrow!

Just think we are all getting closer to V-day now ladies... then 3rd tri not long after that :wacko:

Totally understand you on the doppler Taz, if it gives you peace of mind then its worth it. I've forced myself not to get one but its been hard, haha. Xx

fantastic news natalie we are all getting there :D

only 17days till my scan :D

It's almost 11am and I've just woke up, I love spring break :lol:

I'm really excited about having the 'next' baby on my ticker, ha. We're all one day closer to having our babies! :happydance: This time in 10 weeks I'll be in third tri and in 20 weeks, probably close to having her :shock:

UK ladies I just saw on a thread that another Asda baby event starts on the 23rd, might have a look at what they have :)

Lynne, its 'viability' day ie 24 weeks!

Jessy I'm jealous, had 2 weeks off for Easter, back in work today and just can't be arsed :haha: if I finish when I'm planning to, I only have 14 more weeks of work until maternity leave so that is keeping me going! Can't believe its only 10 weeks till 3rd tri x

yeah sorry wasn't sure if the v day meant something else never really talked about it in my other pregnancy trying not too in this one either scared incase i jinx myself

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->