°°*°September 2012 Mommies To Be/Due Dates°°*°

no worries Lynne, no need to worry as all our babies will be staying put for a while yet :thumbup:

just had a bath, I don't actually like baths as I get bored quickly :haha: but it's really helped with my backache. Think my body is adjusting to the new weight - my lower back and tops of legs have been aching the past few days. Now just waiting for OH to come back and gonna have some chocolate cheesecake and watch Game of Thrones :happydance: what you all up to this evening? x

Morning ladies and baby's. It's finally here the day of my 20week scan!!!! I didn't sleep a wink last night I am soo nervous, but also very excited! :happydance:

Talking of maternity leave my finishing day is 5th August at 36weeks, but I have 6weeks holiday to take before then too, so i'll hardly be at work woohoo!!:thumbup:

sounds great hun :D i've 7 weeks till starts maternity leavex

Good luck today lyndsay! Looking forward to your update :)

Good luck Lyndsay hope your scan goes really well for you today

Name: Sarah

How old are you? 23

What's your EDD, how have you figured that date? 28 sept - worked out by lmp and confirmed by scan

What # child is this for you? first

Do you predict you're carrying a boy or girl? i think its a boy :winkwink:

Are you finding out the gender? yes 11th may

How many months were you TTC? about a year and a half had two miscarriages first now we've got a baby bean thats a keeper :thumbup:

Are you on any meds to help support your pregnancy? no

Convinced OH to let us find out the gender on our next scan. We made a deal that we can't tell anyone though, I think that's fair :)

I'm so excited now, can't wait, roll on the 27th April :happydance:

Welcome Sarah, which part of NW are you from? I'm from blackburn xx

Good luck with your scan Lyndsay. Welcome and congratulations Sarah. :thumbup:

How are you all today?

Had my scan, it was amazing :cloud9: Everything is looking really good, and we are team :blue::happydance:

074.jpg

Congratulations on team blue! Does he have a name? The boys are definitely dominating September.

Can't wait til May 10th when I have my gender scan.. I really want a girl seeing that I already have 2 boys, but a boy would be good as well, just as long as it is healthy. :)

awww hope you get your wee girl lol :D

i have my 20week scan 2 weeks on thursday soooo tired though not really thinking about it trying to get the house sorted and get to summer, only 7 weeks then maternity leave and james leaves nursery for the summer.... love summer but be hard with james 24/7 he hates being off nursery

Yay, congrats on your boy Lyndsay, I'm glad he is healthy :D

2boyz, my scan is the 8th, it still seems ages away doesn't it?

Lynne, wow only 7 weeks till ML? I'm planning on finishing at 35 weeks but have 3 weeks of holiday to take before that so will be just under 32. Planning on saving as much money as possible while I'm off those 2 months on full pay. I've got about 14 weeks to go and am counting down already!

Just got my order of maternity stuff from new look today, most of it fits great I am well pleased :) just jeans and plain tops for work really but OMG these jeans are so comfy! :cloud9:

This afternoon I'm going shopping for Cora :happydance: It's meant to be 80F today so nice and hot.

Lynne, when does James start school? I think the UK school system is really different to ours.

legally he is meant to start in august but with his mental health and delayed development he was issued a delayed year which was meant to be with supported learning but the council refused funding so the place feel through so this year he will either be at home with me 24/7 or in a public nursery for 2hours a day with kids 2 years younger than him and in main stream not really any use to us which just makes me cry

uk school system is all different in the uk, scotland and england are completely different to each other lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->