°°*°September 2012 Mommies To Be/Due Dates°°*°

It's a shame things have been really unsupported with his schooling. Hopefully you'll get some funding for him. Do you know why it was refused?

Haha, just from things I've read on BnB the UK school system seems so different to our one!

Yay, congrats on your boy Lyndsay, I'm glad he is healthy :D

2boyz, my scan is the 8th, it still seems ages away doesn't it?

Lynne, wow only 7 weeks till ML? I'm planning on finishing at 35 weeks but have 3 weeks of holiday to take before that so will be just under 32. Planning on saving as much money as possible while I'm off those 2 months on full pay. I've got about 14 weeks to go and am counting down already!

Just got my order of maternity stuff from new look today, most of it fits great I am well pleased :) just jeans and plain tops for work really but OMG these jeans are so comfy! :cloud9:

oh goodness yes it seems like I have a year to go before I find out.. and I have taken so many of the gender quizes, lol. I am not sure if they will be right or not, but my mom says its a girl, but I have no motherly intuition that would tell me either way.. :(

but thats ok. as long as the baby is healthy :happydance:

oh whats gender quizes have you done might try them see if they are right for us lol :p

thanks jessy its not about the money but without the money the school wotn give us the delayed year of school even if we paid ourselves its madness! they refused because they didn't want to spend so much on one child!

Hey all, I'm going to be 20 weeks this week and in 2 days I'm going to find out if it's a girl or boy! I can't wait. :) didn't know this group was here.

Welcome Caramelly :thumbup:

I've just bought a baby changing mat from Ebay that says "stay calm and change my bum" It was only £6.50, I thought it was quite cute! 21weeks today too!! :happydance:

lol nice one hun i just got a winnie the pooh one for £1.50 with DS i had three changing mats never used any of them just used towels lol

Lol! Well because it's my first my SIL is supposed to be doing me a list of essentials and what is a waste of money, but it's taking that long I will have spent a fortune by time she gets it to me :dohh:

oh whats gender quizes have you done might try them see if they are right for us lol :p

thanks jessy its not about the money but without the money the school wotn give us the delayed year of school even if we paid ourselves its madness! they refused because they didn't want to spend so much on one child!

I have done the chinese calendar, the brazillian quiz and the babyzone gender quiz. Of course there are multiple gender quizzes online that are similar. I get like half says its a girl, and half says its a boy. LOL. my mom is still standing by her ground that it's a girl, heck she's already buying girl clothes. I hope she didn't jinx me, hehe..

lol this will be my 2nd lng ch my OH's first lol i keep telling him what i will not waste money on but everyone's list is different my list is like:

*cot with mattresss
*moses basket with mattress and stand (alot of people don't buy this)
* cot and moses basket sheets
*sterlizers
*breast pump
*storeage and feeding bottles and teats
*blankets
*bouncer
* door bouncer (many people don't like)
*nappies and clothes of course lol
*baby bath and top and tail bowl (some people don't buy)
* pram
*carseat
*baby carrier
*changing bag
*weaning baby set with tubs
*play gym for baby
*some toys
baby monitor with breathing monitor built in (DS stopped breathing alot so i;m scared lol)
*bottle warmer (although not really needed)
*wipes and bathing goods
*nappy creams and such

thats mainly my list might have forgot some bits but thats the stuff i will buy.

i'd go with the mother lol they are often right lol, my grandmother is only one that guessed right x

Wow that list is brilliant thanks alot Lynne, I can start shopping properly now!

hope it helps even little although everyone's list will be different lol

I still haven't bought a thing, I panic sometimes thinking about it then I think oh well, loads of time yet.... we're on a budget so mwon't be going mad buying loads of stuff, gonna make sure we have the essentials at first then see what we need later I think. :)

I think I may be feeling baby - it's not flutters, more a tickly/crawly feeling under the skin and sometimes feels like a bubble pops? does that sound like it could be it? x

Sounds to me as if that's the baby you're feeling Elhaym, though I'm not an expert but it definitely sounds like movement to me :happydance:

haha I hope so! I'm gonna assume that's what it is as there's definitely something going on :D I've never had wind that's felt like that before, anyway :haha:

its hard to describe baby movement and kicks its like wriggling in the belly similar to butter flies but not lol been feeling alot of movement this week babys tarted moving at 14weeks now wont stop worse when got hiccups :D

Ahh I'm still not feeling any movement. Come on Cora, get moving for mommy!

My little sister's birthday is coming up and she keeps asking if Cora is going to get her a present. While Cora Grace isn't physically here, we talk about her a lot and initially Emma (my sister) thought she'd be arriving the following day! I obviously explained to her that she's due in September but we don't really know when she'll arrive. Emma understands but I do worry the way we talk about Cora confuses her. So as I said, she thinks Cora is going to get her a birthday present. Do I get a present and give it to her from Cora? Or continue to explain that Cora won't be here just yet but she'll give her a present next year? My mom says it's up to me but I don't know what the best thing to do is. I don't want to confused Emma even more but I don't want to upset her either. Ahh, kids! :haha:

Jessy I'd get her a little present from Cora, I think that would be really sweet. My mums birthday was last week so I got her little extra pressie from the dog and baby lol, ad I've always got her cards from the doggy :)

Hey ladies, i havent been on for a few days.... gah its been stressfull!! im off bed rest now, but i need to take iron supplements. HOW FUN!! and if that doesnt help i need to have a transfusion.

today im 17 weeks :) and my little girl is booting away. i swear i can feel her on the outside but only slightly. so fingers crossed it wont be long and others will notice it.

go for our 20 week scan around the 9th. i still need to organise it :blush:

we finally did our gender reveal. im going to try work out how i can get it on here.

hope you are all going well and bubbas are all healthy and growing :)

https://www.facebook.com/video/video.php?v=152495871546042

Our gender reveal :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"