°°*°September 2012 Mommies To Be/Due Dates°°*°

elyham that is defo bubs.... ive been getting serious movement lately feels like a party in my tummy!!! started off like buterfly flapping its wings under my skin ... then moved onto popcorn or bubbles popping really strong sometimes and i reckon my bub has def had hiccups its cool

i even get this feeling sometimes where its fully flipping and my belly under my belly button goes super hard im loving it and cant wait till i feel it on the outside

jessy just get her a lil something from cora just a trinket or something she would like that im sure

ive got my 20 week scan on the 2nd MAY and i so cant wait coz i found out if im really haveing a boy or a surprise of a girl ...... i also got my 30 week and 36 week scan boooked so 10th july is the next one YIPEEEEEE im so excited cant wait

20 weeks today and have anomaly scan tomorrow. Hope everyone is doing ok. Had a bit of an emotional week- the move to the u.s is getting to me tonnes and now my auto-immune disease is attacking my eyes so on steroid eye drops :-( just hope scan all goes well tomorrow p.m

Aww Kasey sorry to hear you're run down :( good luck with scan tomorrow, hopefully seeing baby will make you feel a bit better! x

Did you all miss me?! I've done almost a whole week in Germany now :)
Jessy, I flew to get to Germany, and in first pregnancy flew at 31 and 33 weeks without incidence - I'm sure you'll be grand! I also would be inclined not to get your sister a gift from Cora, as I think it would be too confusing, but that's just me...
Taz, did the doppler arrive yet?
Congratulations Sarah and caramelly!
Lyndsay, glad all went well at the scan, congrats on your boy!
Lynne, how come you are starting maternity leave so early? I thought the earliest you could go was 11 weeks before due date? Lucky you!
Mumsince2010, fab video!
Kasey, hope your scan goes well tomorrow, and that those eye drops work fast! I know how you are feeling with the impending move, and to be honest for me it was the stress of moving itself that got to me, not leaving friends and family behind. That still hasn't hit yet as we've been so busy this week...
I am seeing a german midwife tomorrow, hopefully that will deliver my baby if I am low risk :) No idea how the system works here, so it will be interesting to see how it all works out!

Happy 20 weeks Kasey, hope you feel better soon

Hollywood Glad you're settling in well, hope your midwife appointment goes well. No the doppler hasn't come yet, wish it would hurry up though.

Can't believe we're all nearly half way there! Soemtimes I feel like time is going so slowly and then other times it feels like it's flying by :)

i am leaving my OH wants me to have a year off everything and thats when i finish my college course so just leaving everythnig then, plus even with DS i had to go on maternity leave early as i stopped being able to walk at 27weeks lol

i am leaving my OH wants me to have a year off everything and thats when i finish my college course so just leaving everythnig then, plus even with DS i had to go on maternity leave early as i stopped being able to walk at 27weeks lol

I read that wrong to start with Lynne to start with! i am leaving my OH

ha ha sorry my mistype meant to put commas in lol

I'm leaving (work) not gonig on maternity leave, OH wants me to have a year off of everything lol

sorry not been too great feeling sick i have morning sickness back, am not actually being sick just feeling really sickly, lol holiday and rest that will be my luck neither are possible had a rotten day in all i had an asthma attack on the trains both of them i stopped breathing and almost passed out scared the shit out of me really did MIL came and picked me up because was sooo distressed, last night i woke up feeling sick pains in my belly were baby was unsure if maybe she was laying on something? managed just to get back to sleep, but now feeling sickly alll the time not really being sick just keep like mini sick in my mouth which is nasty. went to dinner at MIL's because i honestly am falling asleep right as i am typing i would be in bed if DS would just go to sleep but not going to happen anytime soon, no idea whats wrong with me, i feel like the first trimester of pregnancy again but times 10 :'(

getting weird random pains in my lower left hand side too i can't bend down without almost crying in pain :cry:

I had an early gender scan and am having a girly! :)

awwwwww fantastic hun girls are starting to catch up on the boys :D

I´m having a girl too! I was told it was a boy at 12 weeks so it´s a good job that I waited to start buying clothes!

Lynne...did you write "she" on an earlier post??????

i totally saw that comment bout Lynnes bub..... guess the cat is out of the bag

we don't have fully comfirmation on gender yet and not sure how reliable our source is so will know on 3rd may

:) little girlies popping up everywhere... :)

i got it confirmed at 15+5 but havent bought anything yet... and wont buy anything til i have it confirmed at my 19-20 week scan... bring on the 7th!!

Aegle, congratulations on your daughter and Lynne, congratulations on probably having a girl!

Currently there are 9 :pink:, 9 :blue:, 5 :yellow: and 1 :pink:&:blue:. Seeing as just a few days ago the girls were very outnumbered, there's definitely been a sudden increase. Yay!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->