°°*°September 2012 Mommies To Be/Due Dates°°*°

The girls are deffo catching up now. I can't wait till my scan next week, praying OH doesn't change his mind again about finding out the sex.

My doppler came today, I was so excited. Got it straight out to have a go and after 45 mins still hadn't found anything apart from my own so I ended up giving up in tears and getting ready to go to the hospital and demand a scan! After about 15 mins I decided to calm down and give it another go and YAY I found it. Not anywhere near where I'd expected it to be. The little bugger kept moving as soon as I got though but if I left it in the same place it would come back. It was amazing, I think that is going to be my new weekly treat :)

Wow this thread has grown!

Had my scan today. SO excited. I'm having a girl :) so I'll have two girls 14 months apart. Chuffed xxxx all healthy too.

Hope everyone is happy and well. Xxx

miss maltester I saw your post in second tri about finding out you were having a girl and not a boy, OMG! Congrats on team pink :) and congrats to everyone else who has found out the gender too - looks like the girlies have caught up!

I feel like my bump is starting to pop out. I can't suck it all in anymore and I can feel it stuck there when I lean forward :haha: feels like in another week or so it will be properly 'out'! Yay!

Did you all miss me?! I've done almost a whole week in Germany now :)
Kasey, hope your scan goes well tomorrow, and that those eye drops work fast! I know how you are feeling with the impending move, and to be honest for me it was the stress of moving itself that got to me, not leaving friends and family behind. That still hasn't hit yet as we've been so busy this week...
I am seeing a german midwife tomorrow, hopefully that will deliver my baby if I am low risk :) No idea how the system works here, so it will be interesting to see how it all works out!

Thanks Holywoodmum, eye drops are definitely working and should finish the course on the 8th May - at least I know that the steroids I am using will give baby a healthy pair of lungs (its the same drug given to mature the lungs of babies who go into pre-term labour). It has been all a bit stressful with the move so far and then to top things off my husband has to have an operation on his knee next Tuesday and then is flying back to the U.S again next Sunday to oversee a loading of a ship for 4-5 days!! How did it go with the German midwife today? Hope you settle quickly into German life xx

Well all went well with scan this afternoon. Baby C is very healthy and happy -so I am one very happy Mummy :) We also found out the sex and I'm on team blue :)

Attachments

• BABY Chesman 3 20 week.jpg
    BABY Chesman 3 20 week.jpg
    31.5 KB · Views: 1
Many congratulations also to all those who have found out the gender of their babies too xxx

Kasey, congratulations on team blue. A second son, how great.

Holywoodmum, I'm glad you made it to Germany safely. I hope you're settling in well! Where in Germany are you living? How long will you live there for?

KateKate, congrats on your girl!
Kasey, hope your hubbies op goes well, and congrats on a healthy boy!
Lynne, just meant that I had noticed you use "she" in your post..
Jessy, we are living near Dusseldorf probably for next 4 or 5 years...
Midwife went well, going for a proper antenatal check on Tuesday

Congratulations to everyone who have found out babies gender!
Well i've just finished 3 night shifts and feel like death! Think im going to ask to not work them anymore, need to look after little bubs, who incidently we have decided to call Freddie Jake!!
Hope you are all well? x

Pink!!! We found out on Wednesday we are having a little girl !! :D

Lynsday, love the name Freddie, it's lovely :)

Congrats on team pink, mummyb1 :happydance:

Hope everyone is having a good Saturday. OH is making my tea - yummy sausage from the posh sausage shop in town, loads of mash, veggies and gravy. Om nom nom xx

Congrats on team pink mummyb1 :)

Lovely name Lyndsay :) What do you work as?

Tea sounds lush Elhaym :)

ah right lol just sentence didn't make sense to me i think i am just half asleep these days i always refered to baby as her anyways lol did it with DS until we knew his gender for sure lol :p

Congratulations to all who've had something exciting happen recently - whether it's finding out the sex, deciding on a name or managing to get out bed this morning. Well all know how hard that can be! ;)

It's hard to believe I'm already 18 weeks, are you also feeling like your pregnancy is going quicker than you thought would be possible? I don't want to jinx things but I think I may have felt movement earlier :happydance:

yay for feeling movement jessy!
I'm 22 weeks today or 21 weeks tomorrow depending on who you believe - seems mad!

I'm 19 weeks today. Led in bed and baby is having a full on wriggle!! :) xx

i am 18weeks 2days and already uncomfortable but settled with being uncomfortable well worth it lol but baby is very much an active monkey really beating me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->