°°*°September 2012 Mommies To Be/Due Dates°°*°

Really excited about this pregnancy, feels different to my chemical last month, I'm still very nervous though and dread going to the loo. Ive done 2 further tests since my BFP
Symptoms so far....backache, nausea, breakout on face, sicky feeling and now i feel like i have a cold coming, very tired etc etc

I havent called my Dr yet, I intend to call next week once I hit 5 weeks...

Cant wait to see how this thread progresses.

xxxx

Hey Claire! I have the exact same symptoms. I told my OH that I thought I was getting a cold, but then I started to think I was crazy. My back aches whenever I bend over, my face is horribly broken out, I am always hungry, have acid reflex when I eat onions and I feel nauseous most of the time. Good luck with your doctor appointment when you make it!

Hi there, cautiously poking my head in as got my :bfp: today, due date would be 19th September I think!! look forward to a long journey. I cannot believe its a month short of being here 3 years ago! feeling the same nerves and excitement and now I have a beaitiful 2 year old! All I hope is this is a sticky bean and causes me fewer problems than ds did in mummys tummy!

Hi there, cautiously poking my head in as got my :bfp: today, due date would be 19th September I think!! look forward to a long journey. I cannot believe its a month short of being here 3 years ago! feeling the same nerves and excitement and now I have a beaitiful 2 year old! All I hope is this is a sticky bean and causes me fewer problems than ds did in mummys tummy!

Congrats on your :bfp:!! All the best luck to you and I will pray for a sticky bean :D

Congratulations!

I am 5 weeks today! only one more week and 5 days until my first scan! feeling good....tired but good...no nausea yet and my breasts/nipples are only sensitive at night

oh I am from Brantford Ontario Canada....only an hour away from Toronto

I'm from guelph, hour out of TO too. :) Information session for midwives went well. Was the youngest there, but everyone was too busy with morning sickness and peeing to pay much attention. Or the one girl crying her eyes out when she mentioned home birth. Hahaha. Mood swiiinngsss. A little girl about 2 walked in, and everyone in the room just stared at her. I felt like I was in a room full of baby starved maniacs bahaha.

I was under the impression that the heart didn't start beating until sometime in the 5th week? :shrug:

Chell, good luck, I hope everything is okay.

Riliye, I'm the same, my only really noticeable "symptom" was cramping which has stopped. Nausea only occurs when I've been majorly jolted around (plane landing, bad taxi driver). And if it makes you feel better, I just got my beta levels back, and they are reasonably high- but still hardly feeling anything.

Blood results from 20 DPO (4 weeks 6 days):
Hcg: 1,236
Progesterone: 18.0

I'm going back in on Monday to make sure the hcg is doubling etc, since I know the base numbers don't really mean much.

I know the betas are good for 5 weeks, but does anyone know if that's a good progesterone level? The person who gave me my results didn't seem to know, but the doctor did look over them & made no notes or recommendations for progesterone supplements...so I think I'm okay?

Also, location: I'm in Pennsylvania, USA :)

I have been looking loads into progesterone levels as I was having symptoms of low progesterone! I got tested and have levels of 144.4 which is normal. But there are two different ways they measure so I presume you were measured the other way! Mine was measured in nmol and the other way is ng... I think the ng one you have to be over 10 so yours looks very good to me :)

Hmm, yeah I think in the us we're measured in ng in most cases. Parker, my levels were at 23 with my supplements that im on. I read anything over 10 or 15 (cant remember which) is good. :thumbup:

Welcome to the new ladies! On my cell now so ill update the thread another time

Does anyone else get random bursts of excitement?!?! I just had one... I was looking through someone's baby photos on Facebook, as you do, and suddenly thought OMG I'M PREGNANT and got really excited :happydance:

That is sweet Rachel, I havent yet but it is lovely when you get that excitement. :flower:

Haltimekitty, are you sure it was baby's? Cos hb starts sometime between the 5th and 7th week and usually cant be heard via a doppler until at least week nine but it is usually later than that :flower:

Haltimekitty, I was thinking the same as Tasha. Is it possible that youre much further along than you realized? HB shouldnt be heard on a doppler until much later than (8-9 weeks generally being the absolute earliest..) :flower:

Chell, good luck, I hope everything is okay.

Riliye, I'm the same, my only really noticeable "symptom" was cramping which has stopped. Nausea only occurs when I've been majorly jolted around (plane landing, bad taxi driver). And if it makes you feel better, I just got my beta levels back, and they are reasonably high- but still hardly feeling anything.

Blood results from 20 DPO (4 weeks 6 days):
Hcg: 1,236
Progesterone: 18.0

I'm going back in on Monday to make sure the hcg is doubling etc, since I know the base numbers don't really mean much.

I know the betas are good for 5 weeks, but does anyone know if that's a good progesterone level? The person who gave me my results didn't seem to know, but the doctor did look over them & made no notes or recommendations for progesterone supplements...so I think I'm okay?

Also, location: I'm in Pennsylvania, USA :)

Where in PA?

Hello x

any hints for sicknes- sorry not getting it losing it!!!

didnt have it with ds1 suffering majorly now and only early days someone said oncethat the more sick you feel it means theres higher levels of what ever in your system? not sure whther i believe that!

Thanks for the info on progesterone...I looked it up online and I think levels over 16 are good, 12 at the minimum? So that's pretty similar what you read FloridaGirl. Whew- what a relief to know that I'm in the "safe" range.

Where in PA?

Philadelphia, what about you?

any hints for sicknes- sorry not getting it losing it!!!

Jem, I don't know much about it but I think B-6 is supposed to help? I took B-6 in a B-100 complex before becoming pregnant & have kept taking it along with a prenatal, and I haven't had bad morning sickness (but correlation is not causation, I could just be lucky so far & it is early). But I do think B-6 is supposed to help. My friend who had it really bad said try to eat as many plan foods as you can...things less likely to upset the stomach.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->