°°*°September 2012 Mommies To Be/Due Dates°°*°

So sorry to hear about your rough times mumsince and jessy! You'll both be in my thoughts and prayers!

We September mommies sure are having a hard time right now aren't we?! Lyndsay, sorry to hear you were admitted to hospital, though you must be relieved to hear that it isn't preeclampsia.

My appointment with my dietitian went well. I will have regular appointments with her, though I am not sure when my next one is as I am waiting for her to call me to schedule it.

FOB, or OH, as I should probably call him, are now officially back together. It's something I've wanted for a while but never really discussed, but we are both happy. He regrets how he was not involved initially in the pregnancy so I am glad he has vowed to be actively involved for the rest of it. Now begins the arguing over what her last name is going to be -- again!

Jessy- That's great news that you and FOB are back together :) and glad all went well with the dietician yesterday!
As for me I am 24 weeks pregnant today- Baby C is viable!!! :)

Yay for being viable! Can you believe how little time we have left with our pregnancies?! Time sure is flying by!

Thanks Jessy- I know its mad how quickly our pregnancies are flying! Xx

Happy V day kasey :) The weeks are just flying past now aren't they? I only have 10 weeks of work left now! x

Kasey - Happy V-day :)

Jessy - Glad your dietician appointment went well and yay to being back woth fob :)

ok ladies, need your opinion. I had my gender scan over a week ago, and they told me my baby was a boy. I can not even tell you how many people around me who have seen my ultrasound pictures that say that the picture has too many lines to be a boy and that it could be the umblicial cord. So I am posting the ultrasound picture and let me know what you think. Tuesday (05/22) I have another ultrasound scheduled and I'm hoping for clarification.

Thanks ladies!!

Attachments

• potty shot.jpg
    potty shot.jpg
    22.3 KB · Views: 18
I think boy - do you have any other scan pictures with the whole of the baby's profile from front view? I have heard that sonographers can get it wrong and as you said it's actually the umbilical cord they are seeing rather than boy bits!xx

Jessy, glad it went well with dietician! And :happydance: for getting back with FOB...
Kasey, happy V day!
2boyz, I'd say boy, but that' more cos that's pretty much what I saw at our scan and I'm hoping boy! (I didn't find out, but the doc said she could tell what it was)

I think boy - do you have any other scan pictures with the whole of the baby's profile from front view? I have heard that sonographers can get it wrong and as you said it's actually the umbilical cord they are seeing rather than boy bits!xx

The only other picture I have that they gave me was a 4d scan, picture below.

Attachments

• 4dscan.jpg
    4dscan.jpg
    13.9 KB · Views: 6
2 boys, I say boy!! that's exactly what our little men look like.. See my pics:

Baby A

baby a.jpg

Baby B

baby b.jpg

ETA: Sorry they're sideways, i forgot to flip them!

The only other picture I have that they gave me was a 4d scan, picture below.

aww love this pic!

i'm 22weeks today can't believe it sitting here watching little miss jump around my stomach with the hiccups soo cute :D

was at the hospital tody as needed to talk to the aneasthesiology as i am allegric to allot of stuff including aneasthetic but the whole appointment felt pointless just had the whole time with the doctor telling me i would end up getting an epidual she knew women, i already have a son and only did it on 2 paracetimol so i know my own body but i said i would always keep my opions opened although i know i will never get an epiduarl unless it was medically needed because i have a sever phobia of needles more so in my blood back and had a lumbar puncture in feb and couldn't walk for 2 days so don't see me going there again unless its life or death

ah lynne, some doctors just haven't got an ounce of bedside manner!

lol couldn't agree more i haven't meet anyone above a registra who had any bedside manner :D

i didn't have the heart to tell her i am fighting to have a home birth :D

Wow a home birth, I'd be so scared! Thankfully my hospital are being really supportive of my birth plan so I'm happy :thumbup:

i am denying alot of things and such so there is alot to take in and we wanted to have a lotus birth which they aren't keen on helping us with along with fighting us about vitamin k injection and them being asses when i say i want no pain relief i have already have my son i know each is different but i know myself little better than them, plus the high voulme of human traffic bring lots of antigens and such in and out, also over worked staff hours without seeing anyone in a room thats not your own and they said i don't have a choice i will be placed with an IV even though i have refused one asses :( i am no comfortable with them and i don't trust them 2 worst things when giving birth, i want to be in comfort of home, be able to do what i want when i want, get one to one care have mmy OH there all the time (hospital has said if i am not dilated enough he will have to stick to visiting times until i am so alot of time alone, there is risk they will give baby medication i disagree with or give her forumla milk which they did with james even though i refused them permission to do so my list is pretty much as long as the tallest person in the world. and my positives are as long as my pinky nail, i am staying opened and if baby is premature i know she will need help so not going to be stupid, if anything emergency or such comes up i will not fight to stay at home i will listen to my body and medical team thats why we're fighting to have it me and OH are just no comfortable with the medical team or the hospital in general.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->