°°*°September 2012 Mommies To Be/Due Dates°°*°

Lyndsay- agree with Elhaym- go and see gp and talk to work - hope things improve for you soon. Hugs.
Wow Lynne you definitely deserve a rest after doing that!
Jessy -sorry to hear about you and FOB - hope you are ok hun and good luck for the scan on Friday.
Yay Alexis for double digits!
Elhaym- Happy 22 weeks for today!:)
As for me, feeling really low - missing the U.K so much- missing family and friends, missing our home and our massive variety of food and cleaning products we have in the U.K. I am also worrying as we can't find anywhere nice to live and the rental prices are so expensive. It makes the U.K look cheap! Everywhere we have seen so far has either been filthy dirty or not a very nice neighborhood or small or just old and needs updating. Just want to go home to my beautiful house in the U.K which we are still trying to let out so worrying about that as well. Also not sleeping well, my DS just won't go down until 10pm and then is up around 5am -6am - think the move has unsettled him :( and then my little baby is kicking me most of the day and night which is lovely to feel but also can be a little too much. He is definitely more active than DS. Anyway end of whinge, sorry for being a misery guts just needed to get it all out. X

ok BnB friends...

Can I ask a favor? If any of you are prayers, could you all say a quick prayer for a friend of mine named Janelle? She delivered her baby sat night (full term) and the baby did not make it :cry::sadangel:. She is having a rough time right now. All of us are really upset about this, and with me being pregnant, it hits close to home. I'd really appreciate it if you all could keep her in your thoughts and prayers.

Thanks guys.. you all are wonderful!

So sorry to hear 2boyz, my thoughts and prayers are with your friend at this very sad time. Hugs xxxxx

So sorry to hear 2boyz, my thoughts and prayers are with your friend at this very sad time. Hugs xxxxx

Thanks! When something like this happens, it makes you step back and realize that life is precious and it can change in the blink of an eye. I can't imagine what she's going through. I know it was devastating to me when I miscarried let alone actually give birth. Apparently there was a heart defect that was never diagnosed and she was able to bond with her baby for 2 hours and then he passed. Life is not fair!!:cry:

Yes it really makes you count your blessings. Really can't imagine what she is going through xxx

2boyz I'm so very sorry to hear about your friend :( truly tragic. Will be keeping her in my thoughts x

I am sitting here not knowing exactly how to say this. On saturday my water broke, went to the hospital and found out that there was no fluid with the baby. Went through ups and downs thinking that we might still be ok, but this morning (wednesday) I gave birth to a little girl, who is with God now. I was 19 weeks 6 days. She looked like a little sleeping angel. Thanks to everyone who has been there during this pregnancy, we will not give up!

I am so sorry to read of your loss!! that would have been horrible for you and your family, my thoughts are with you! :hugs: :hugs:

Do you know why this has happened?

ive just gone 19 weeks and im in a high risk pregnancy, i worry everyday that something will happen and its the scariest moment in my life. i am truly heart broken (even though i do not know you) that you have had to go through this. god does do things for a reason (or so i believe) your daughter is in his open loving arms now. once again i am so sorry.

I do not know how or why this happened. We are hoping to find out some kind of answers next week, all we know is my water broke. Thanks everyone.

Found out that it was something called Chorioamnionitis, a placental infection. I had no symptoms of this until my water broke, they are still not sure why it happened and thats something we may never know. Had a D and C on 5/9/2012 still waiting for AF to show up, we will be trying again after we have two cycles. Keep your head up.

how awful, its good they are able to give you an answer but not good that it doesn't actually answer much :( i really wish you all the luck in the future, your soo brave hope your getting alot of support at this time and sorry you had to go through a D&C too x

I'm sorry to hear about your friend, 2boyz. I will keep her in my thoughts. ttcreed, best of luck with trying again. I have my fingers crossed for you and your OH.

How are you all today? :)

I'm now 22weeks and 4 days gone only 1week and 3days till 24weeks thank god least if i get there will be another milestone,

on plus side today i got my results from fridays exam got B++ which i am happy with and finally got results from last tuesdays exam for understanding mental health i got an over all A got 98% on the exam which meant i lost one mark i can live with that lol

anyways been doing work on our house but wanted to share pictures of our room where baby will be sleeping with us please excuse the mess and that its not finished we still need to do some work get up canvas pictures and such as well as get mattress and bedding for the cot but using moses basket for a bit anyways so not huge deal, the cot is full of baby stuff at the moment including our carseat lol :D the white drawers were're going to get stickers for it so it breaks up the white too so be little better. :D but getting there.

https://i255.photobucket.com/albums/hh156/scottishmind/th_IMG_3341.jpghttps://i255.photobucket.com/albums/hh156/scottishmind/th_IMG_3342.jpghttps://i255.photobucket.com/albums/hh156/scottishmind/th_IMG_3343.jpg
https://i255.photobucket.com/albums/hh156/scottishmind/th_IMG_3344.jpghttps://i255.photobucket.com/albums/hh156/scottishmind/th_IMG_3345.jpg​

I'm becoming an Aunt! My brother and SIL are having a baby! They'd been TTC, this was actually their second month of trying and are pregnant already. SIL has been tracking her cycle and ovulation and she believes to be 3+4 with an EDD of February 1, 2013. I am so excited :happydance: :happydance:

She sent me a picture of her pregnancy test -- very strong line for being so early so praying for a strong baby for them. They're so happy, we all are :happydance:

fantastic news and 2nd month wow wish i was as lucky mind you mind have a tribe by now if i was lol :p best of luck to her and your brother two babies within 6months should be fun bet your mum is over the moon?

I'm becoming an Aunt! My brother and SIL are having a baby! They'd been TTC, this was actually their second month of trying and are pregnant already. SIL has been tracking her cycle and ovulation and she believes to be 3+4 with an EDD of February 1, 2013. I am so excited :happydance: :happydance:

She sent me a picture of her pregnancy test -- very strong line for being so early so praying for a strong baby for them. They're so happy, we all are :happydance:

awww.. congrats!! feb 2nd is my birthday.. that would be a great day to have a baby :):):) hehe.. hope she has a healthy pregnancy!

Congratulations to your brother and SIL on their pregnancy - wishing your SIL a happy and healthy 9 months of pregnancy xxx

Thanks everyone! I am still so excited and happy for the two of them. I'm going to have a niece of nephew! :happydance:

My next scan is on Friday. I really haven't grown much (bump wise) since my last scan but I'm sticking to my diet and I feel as if I've put on weight, so we'll see what the results show. Oh, and my sister is home in 7 days!! :happydance: Things couldn't be more great right now!

Good luck for scan on Friday, Jessy - will be thinking of you xxx

Good luck for your scan Jessy today! Hope your little girl has put on weight. Fingers crossed and will be thinking of you xxx

Hi ladies can I join in?? Seriously feeling out of place in second tri and just wanna be an eggplant already! Hope all is well us September ladies are about to enter 3rd tri next! X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->