°°*°September 2012 Mommies To Be/Due Dates°°*°

Hi Shezza and welcome! Congrats on your pregnancy- hope you are feeling well xx

Hi Shezza and welcome! Congrats on your pregnancy- hope you are feeling well xx

Thank you! How are you? im feeling great finally starting to enjoy it more now as I've got a feisty boy on my hands and can't wait to meet him! Anyone else as unprepared as me? lol.. I've not bought very much and my house is still covered in boxes!

Glad to hear you doing well! We have just moved to the USA from the UK so haven't done anything to prepare for the new arrival yet and won't be able to until we have moved into our permanent home (1st July). Feeling really good and can't believe I will be starting the 3rd trimester in just over a week and a half. This pregnancy seems to be flying! Xx

Hi Shezza, welcome :hi: I feel totally unprepared and a bit overwhelmed to be honest! Got a few bits of clothes and that's it. My mum has got us a Moses basket and MIL is taking us to look at prams next week. Our house has clutter everywhere and we are hoping to find a new place to rent soon so need to sort loads of stuff out - aaargh! :wacko:

Ended up having to go on stress leave early so am now off work. I have a lot of stuff to do and whether I get paid stress leave or not is still up in the air until monday. Pooo

aww no about the stress leave lets hope you get paid be less stressful if you do, sorry things so rough hun...

I am almost on leave, i am finished college although course itself hasn't ended yet so still need to go in every so often which is a nightmare....

I am now 23weeks :D was 23weeks yesterday and been really trying to get stuff done, James was taken by his great grandma yesterday so we have been getting house sorted while he's away as we're off on holiday for a few days next week :D

Have had a productive day, we went to baby sale, then went to ikea got DS a set of drawers for his room and got 2 baby sleeping bags and drawer organizers and then we came home i did dishes, and lastly me and Dan cut the grass and squared the garden. We also went out for dinner now just relaxing on the sofa before i get some more gutting of the house done. never ending task :D

We have almost everything for the baby now just need to get carseat and cotbed bedding sets :D

Yeah I plan to graduate high school while on stress leave, so not going to be totally useless. :) Hopefully it is paid lol. Can I take stress leave FROM the stress of stress leave? No? .. Awww... XD

lol good luck finishing highschool must be hard, i am sooo looking forward to finishing my course glad now got a year off from work and education but thinking uni when i do get my arse in gear before i am near to retirement lol

23 weeks! :happydance:

Scan went really really well. Cora Grace is doing great and is continuing to grow well. I'm doing well too but still I'm still anemic and I still have placenta previa. My blood pressure is better as is my weight so I am moving in the right direction so it wasn't completely bad news.

I still need to find a stroller, but otherwise I am almost done with getting her things! :thumbup:

happy 23weeks hun :D its good feeling isn't it weird but good :D

glad to hear Cora grace is getting bigger and that your moving in the right direction sounds like some good news even if your still anemic i always have been in my life :( hope things continue to keep looking up what gestation is little miss measuring now?

24 Weeks today, yay for V-Day :happydance: :yipee: :happydance:

I'm so happy to have reached this milestone. After 5 years ttc and a mc I really had thought that I'd never be sitting here feeling my baby kicking the living day lights out of my uterus :)

Happy 23 weeks Jessy and Lynne :happydance:

Jessy - Frist of all I'm so glad your scan went well and everything is looking good and congratualtions on becoming an auntie. It will be lovely having 2 LO's so close together in the family xx

Lynne - Your bedroom is looking great, you are so organised xx

MommaAlexis - Sorry to hear you've been feeling stressed, hope you time off helps and you feel de-stressed very soon :hugs: xx

Kasey - God, third tri in just over a week, when you say it like that it sounds like time has flown even thought it doesn't feel like it lol! ? Bet you can't wait to be in your permanent home :)

Shezza84uk - Congratualtions hun and welcome :) xx

Went missing in action yesterday took my little girl to the sea side, hiya to all! at this rate I won't ever be prepared! Happy 23 and 24 weeks who would have thought third tri would be just around the corner.. This is where the fun begins x

Yay Charlotte xxx

Glad everything is well jessy xx

I had my gtt test on wed got a call Friday and I have gestational diabetes blah I've got the diabetic clinic on wed so we are going too see how too manage it

Shezza - I'm jealous, I would kill for a day at the seaside off but don't have a weekend off work until the end of July! xx

Charlotte - Yay for Vday :) xx

Jenny - Sorry to hear about the GB, I hope it's easily managed for you hun. I have my GTT in a few weeks and I have a feeling I'll fail epically! :hugs: xx

Thanks everyone! She is measuring at 17+1 and so she's also headed in the right direction.

It's memorial day weekend so we have family at our house for some celebrations. No school tomorrow :happydance:

SIL has her first sonogram scheduled for the 4th, I can't wait. I'll let you know about it when she's had it. How are you all doing?

fantastic princess taz must be a great feeling :D although i am stil worried now and hearing of babies born even closer to full term and passing away really sad :(

jessy fantastic news hun :D really hope she keeps growing and things look up for you, can't wait to hear all about your SIL x

updated my journal a bit got lots of bump pictures on it:
https://www.babyandbump.com/pregnan...nwards-due-22nd-sept-2012-a.html#post15776674

meant to share too forgot to the other day - 22week bump pictures:
https://i255.photobucket.com/albums/hh156/scottishmind/th_22weekbump2.jpghttps://i255.photobucket.com/albums/hh156/scottishmind/th_22weekbump22.jpghttps://i255.photobucket.com/albums/hh156/scottishmind/th_22weekbudabump2.jpghttps://i255.photobucket.com/albums/hh156/scottishmind/th_22weekbelly2.jpg

23week bump picture take by my son james (he wanted to take a picture of his sister):
https://i255.photobucket.com/albums/hh156/scottishmind/23weekbumptakenbyjames.jpg

Great pictures Lynne, your bump is coming along nicely. Have you settled on a name for your little girl yet?

Anyone experiencing cravings? I'm craving fresh fruit like crazy! Pineapple particularly, but really any fresh fruit! Ooh smoothies too. I'm practically drooling as I'm writing this :haha: I know what I'm going to buy later ;)

Great pictures Lynne, your bump is coming along nicely. Have you settled on a name for your little girl yet?

Anyone experiencing cravings? I'm craving fresh fruit like crazy! Pineapple particularly, but really any fresh fruit! Ooh smoothies too. I'm practically drooling as I'm writing this :haha: I know what I'm going to buy later ;)

thanks hun yes we had a name picked out when we were TTC and stuck to it :D although OH calls her by nickname :D lol so name is set in stone its nice for her to be named makes it all more real lol as if the huge bump doesn't lol

i have many a food craving lol it was first cheese, then jumped to tomatoe soup right now craving daim bars and baked beans :D lol

our little one diesn't really agree with much sweet stuff but will happily let me eat grapes.. your craving sounds like a good one and very girlie :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->