°°*°September 2012 Mommies To Be/Due Dates°°*°

Charlotte, the growth chart they stuck in my notes at Blackburn says they start doing fundal height at 24/25 weeks so I think you should have it done, in fact the lady I saw at the 12 week appointment after the scan said to remind the midwife if they don't mention it!

Hope everyone is doing OK :) I'm also glad of the cooler weather - have enjoyed the weekend, sitting out in the sun etc, but it's trying to sleep at night in the heat that I can't stand!

Name (just first)?: Angel
How old are you?: 19
What's your EDD, how have you figured that date?: September 4, 2012 - Doctor confirmed
What # child is this for you?: 1
Do you predict you're carrying a boy or girl?: I predicted girl, doctor says boy.
Are you finding out the gender?: Already have
How many months were you TTC?: Wasn't trying, but not complaining.
Are you on any meds to help support your pregnancy?: No

Welcome to the thread Angel!

I still haven´t got any bedding sorted yet for the cot or mini cot which we will have in our room at first and was just wondering how many sheets you have all bought. I have been looking on the internet and all the bedding sets seem really expensive, especially as I was thinking of buying 3 or 4 and they all seem to include a quilt and pillow cover which apparently shouldn´t be used until after the baby is a year old. When you take those out of the sets all you´re left with is the fitted sheet and bumper!

Any advice about how many I need and if possible where to buy some not too pricey ones would be much appreciated!

we were going to buy bedding sets with bumpers and all out of mother care but was going to cost £110 per pack so we scrapped the idea now just buying fitted sheets got lots of blankets and baby sleeping bags :D

Welcome angel :hi:

I found some nice sheet sets that match the full quilt and bumper set I was going to buy. If I could remember the website, I would tell you guys, but I was doing so much online baby shopping that day...

Name (just first)?: Angel
How old are you?: 19
What's your EDD, how have you figured that date?: September 4, 2012 - Doctor confirmed
What # child is this for you?: 1
Do you predict you're carrying a boy or girl?: I predicted girl, doctor says boy.
Are you finding out the gender?: Already have
How many months were you TTC?: Wasn't trying, but not complaining.
Are you on any meds to help support your pregnancy?: No

Hi Angel and congratulations on your pregnancy - welcome to the thread :) xxx

Welcome to the thread Angel!

I still haven´t got any bedding sorted yet for the cot or mini cot which we will have in our room at first and was just wondering how many sheets you have all bought. I have been looking on the internet and all the bedding sets seem really expensive, especially as I was thinking of buying 3 or 4 and they all seem to include a quilt and pillow cover which apparently shouldn´t be used until after the baby is a year old. When you take those out of the sets all you´re left with is the fitted sheet and bumper!

Any advice about how many I need and if possible where to buy some not too pricey ones would be much appreciated!

Hi Miss Malteser, can't remember whether you are in the UK or elsewhere but we bought our cot bed sheets from Tesco which worked out really cheap especially as we did the double up on our Tesco vouchers at the time so think I ended up buying them for free! We have about 6 cot sheets plus a mattress protector and think we have about 4 Moses basket sheets. Xxx

anyone able to help need someone to read my birth plan check it makes sense and is clear.

Thanks for your comments about the sheets. I don´t live in the UK anymore and everything here is so much more expensive. We also have Mothercare but it´s almost double the UK prices! I´m visiting the UK in a couple of weeks so might stock up in Tesco when I´m back.

Hi Miss Malteser, here is a link for the tesco sheets so you can get an idea of what they sell before you return to the UK https://www.tesco.com/direct/home-furniture/fitted-sheets/cat8060010.cat?catId=4294949745 I was able to buy them at the bigger Tescos - ones that sell tvs, clothes, toys etc. xx

Hi ladies, sorry I've not been on much I seem to be really tired again. I have started with pain in my groin as well which I think could be SPD - it's centred around the pubis joint at the front of my pelvis, gets worse the more activity I do and turning in bed is getting painful. I'm going to get a body pillow and seeing MW for my 24 week appointment next week so will ask her about it then. Anyone here suffer from it, and did anything help you? x

Sorry to hear Elhaym :hugs: it does sound like SPD unfortunately :-( the best thing to do is mention at your MW appointment and she will refer you to a physio. Don't know whether you like swimming but that a good sport to do as keeps the joint moving but takes the weight off them - I have arthritis of the hips and that is what the rheumatologist recommends to keep joints moving and supple. There are a few of the girls suffering from SPD in the September mommies thread but most tend to post now on the Facebook group instead of on here. Xx

Hi everyone! Just quickly logging in to say hi, welcome any new members (though I think it is just Angel, welcome :wave: ) and I hope you are having a great week. My sister made it home safely yesterday and it's amazing having her here. I may not be online a lot over the next few weeks because she's home, but I will still be around! Missing you all already!

starting to lose my mind, we're away on holiday tomorrow just for a short time to see the beach even if its a scottish beach, cleaned the whole house packed all the bags but james has been crying since he woke from his bed about 4hours ago he wont stop crying, he's not in pain no temp, just screaming like a one year old would instead of talking like a 5year old tried to comfort him get slap in the fact, try to leave him alone he gets worse, he's in my bed just now sprawled out crying dunno what the hecks going on.

Finally got around to updating the main page with the bump colors! :D Quite proud of myself. I'll leave the poll open, but once you find out a gender, please PM me or something if you want it added to the main page as i won't be going through the poll again. Too much work! lol

Hope everyone is well. My first baby shower is in 2 weeks from this Saturday. Can't wait!

Thanks Floridagirl :) hope you have a great baby shower xxx

Hi everyone! Just quickly logging in to say hi, welcome any new members (though I think it is just Angel, welcome :wave: ) and I hope you are having a great week. My sister made it home safely yesterday and it's amazing having her here. I may not be online a lot over the next few weeks because she's home, but I will still be around! Missing you all already!

Lovely to hear your sister is back- hope you have a great few weeks with her, take care xxx

starting to lose my mind, we're away on holiday tomorrow just for a short time to see the beach even if its a scottish beach, cleaned the whole house packed all the bags but james has been crying since he woke from his bed about 4hours ago he wont stop crying, he's not in pain no temp, just screaming like a one year old would instead of talking like a 5year old tried to comfort him get slap in the fact, try to leave him alone he gets worse, he's in my bed just now sprawled out crying dunno what the hecks going on.

Sorry to hear Lynne- hope James settles for you soon- not sure what to suggest. Hope you manage to go on your holiday and have a nice time if you do xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->