°°*°September 2012 Mommies To Be/Due Dates°°*°

Yay 25 weeks! :happydance: I have officially finished school for the summer and probably for the next 14 months or so.

Next week I am doing a lot of birthday things with my sister. My birthday isn't until the 30th but we're actually out of town for it so I am celebrating it a little earlier so I can spend time with my friends, plus enjoy my day. Apparently she has a busy week planned and I'm not feeling too good anyway, so who knows what we'll end up doing.

thanks princesstaz nice to be home still not up to my best but need to get rest more than anything.

I never in a million years thought I'd be posting here after my loss in Jan! But I wanted to share it with the people I was talking to back then and obviously I still keep up to date on all of your pregnancies, I got my BFP! I'm due valentines day 2013! I'm so pleased and just wanted to tell you all xxxxx

Hey ladies how are you all? Congratulations diamonddust you will be having a special valentines next year! Great all is well Lynn did they say they would check you weekly or fortnightly to keep an eye on threatened labour?

I need some serious motivation I'm just so exhausted all the time zzzzz have a great Sunday girls x

Congratulations Diamonddust, happy and healthy 9 months to you!

Im sooo tired all the time too when I wake up in the morning the first thing I do is think what time I can sneak a nap in :sleep:

Not sleeping too well though got lots of pain in my arms at the moment. On the plus side i've got 2 weeks off work and my 3D scan on Tuesday!!

Congratulations diamondust, so happy for you :)

26 weeks today, yay :happydance:

I'm feeling shattered all the time too, I sleep way more than I used to xx

I never in a million years thought I'd be posting here after my loss in Jan! But I wanted to share it with the people I was talking to back then and obviously I still keep up to date on all of your pregnancies, I got my BFP! I'm due valentines day 2013! I'm so pleased and just wanted to tell you all xxxxx

Many congratulations Diamonddust! Wishing you a very happy and healthy 9 months of pregnancy :happydance: xxx

Has anyone been getting leg cramps at night xx

Yes but mine tend to be first thing in the morning - have to get OH to rub my legs for me. I had them when I was pregnant with Ben around the same point.

Yay 25 weeks! :happydance: I have officially finished school for the summer and probably for the next 14 months or so.

Next week I am doing a lot of birthday things with my sister. My birthday isn't until the 30th but we're actually out of town for it so I am celebrating it a little earlier so I can spend time with my friends, plus enjoy my day. Apparently she has a busy week planned and I'm not feeling too good anyway, so who knows what we'll end up doing.

Happy 25 weeks Jessy. :) yay to finishing school :) hope the Birthday celebrations go well and you feel better for them. Hope your scan goes well for you tomorrow xxx

Lynne- Happy 25 weeks for last week! Sorry to hear about your stay in hospital and hope you are getting lots of relaxation time in.

Feeling heavily pregnant today- achy hips, back and ankles, had lots of Braxton hicks last night and little man was kicking me to pieces. I don't think he ever sleeps he is just continually kicking or repositioning himself! Hope everyone is good and having nice weekends xxx

Congrats on your rainbow Diamonddust! Wishing you all the best :flower:

I do get leg cramps, and I have to get out of bed and put my foot flat on the floor - but with my groin pain if I get out of bed too fast it really hurts! I'm like a turtle on it's back :haha:

Kasey mine is really active too. Kicks all over the place and my belly moves like something out of Alien! Don't think I've had any BH yet, but then I don't know what they feel like, haha.

happy 25 weeks Jessy, I'm there tomorrow! 12 weeks till full term, madness!

Hope everyone has had a nice weekend. I'm back at work tomorrow after a week off and really can't be bothered :( going out for something to eat soon with my dad, sister and her kids which will be nice. Then relaxing for rest of day! x

that is soooooooooooo awesome! very very happy for you! wishing you happy and healthy in 9 months!!!

:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

huge congratulations Diamonddust got everything crossed for you xxx

charlotte i get terrible leg cramps most nights have to get up and walk them off as they are sooo painful but just need to keep and eye on them apparently its caused by lack of magnezium.

happy 25weeks tomorrow natalie :D sorry your back at work :(

i am just up for my dinner might go back to bed soon be lucky if i have been up for more than 2hours today lol but getting DS back tomorrow....

on another note i am stomped on what to get james for his 5th birthday....

also no idea what to get OH for fathers day thinking about this:
https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/22086967...eName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1423.l2649

I think thats a great gift, although im single and FOB is an arse ive got him a heat reveal cup and a card from moon pig figured being civil is best and he always get me something for mothers day from DD..

Im wishing my life away I am so ready to stop working right now im literally counting down the days.

best to be civil, this is OH's first child but DS calls him daddy and knows no different so need to get him few things but thought the top was funny

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->