°°*°September 2012 Mommies To Be/Due Dates°°*°

Yeah strange because I put in I my lmp correctly. Hmmm ah well that's better being one day ahead lol x

Just watched one born every minute. The water birth was perfect. That's what I'm going to have I think. I'm so excited. Had a cry watching it lol xx

Lol.... Precisely why I don't watch it haha. Where are u from? X

Wow, so many September babies how exciting. I haven't been on lately, been so sick. I feel like I never get relief. I swear, I have every symptom imaginable and just generally feel like crap all the time. I hate being a whiner, I want this baby so bad, but geez, it's kicking my tail! I'm so jealous of everyone that's already had a scan, I can't wait for mine on the 19th, it's all I think about!

aww Lindsey :hugs: I know how you feel, I had a moment of relief this morning (and actually started to worry a little) but I was over the toilet by early afternoon. And have felt off since. The 19th isn't far off, mine is the 14th (a private scan) and I may or may not have one at my DR visit on the 18th. IDK if they will though :shrug:

Wow, so many September babies how exciting. I haven't been on lately, been so sick. I feel like I never get relief. I swear, I have every symptom imaginable and just generally feel like crap all the time. I hate being a whiner, I want this baby so bad, but geez, it's kicking my tail! I'm so jealous of everyone that's already had a scan, I can't wait for mine on the 19th, it's all I think about!

I feel like poop too. The first trimester is the hardest, with the being sick all the time and feeling like your body is giving out on you. I am right there with you, unfortunately I have to pack a 4 bedroom house in 3 weeks move everything into a storage unit and drive 1500 miles, and this baby is not liking these ideas.

Name (just first)? Jennifer

How old are you? 26

What's your EDD, how have you figured that date? Well, it SHOULD be Sept 9 based on ovulation date, but since my OB refuses to listen to me I guess it's Sept 7 based on LMP. Whatever, I'll talk 2 days earlier.

What # child is this for you? Ha. Well. Technically 3rd.... but the 1st was placed for adoption, 2nd is DS and the love of my life, and this one is a surrogate baby... DS is going to have an interesting family tree.

Do you predict you're carrying a boy or girl? Well, I'm kinda feeling boy, but the whole thing doesn't feel real yet so who knows.

Are you finding out the gender? Yes!!

How many months were you TTC? Just one! :cloud9:

Are you on any meds to help support your pregnancy? I was taking baby aspirin under the impression it would help beef up my lining- we started TTC immediately after my mirena IUD came out- but stopped that once I got my BFP. Only prenatals (technically just a women's one-a-day) now.

I'm so excited to jump in on this group! I'm working my way through all the previous posts, it feels like getting to know you all, but I'm only on page 15 or so and I wanted to hurry and post so I could find it again under my subscriptions.

So a little about me, because I have a somewhat weird situation- I'm a traditional surrogate via artificial insem for a lovely gay couple. I refer to them as O and R, and you'll probably see them referenced a lot! I'm also married and have 1 son, and DH is very supportive of the whole thing.

I have a 1st appointment scheduled for 2/8, but I may be switching to a different dr. I'm struggling to find someone who I'm comfortable with, who is also comfortable with my situation. I also live in a very conservative, closed-minded area which makes it a little harder, I think.

:hug: to all!

Name (just first)? Jennifer

How old are you? 26

What's your EDD, how have you figured that date? Well, it SHOULD be Sept 9 based on ovulation date, but since my OB refuses to listen to me I guess it's Sept 7 based on LMP. Whatever, I'll talk 2 days earlier.

What # child is this for you? Ha. Well. Technically 3rd.... but the 1st was placed for adoption, 2nd is DS and the love of my life, and this one is a surrogate baby... DS is going to have an interesting family tree.

Do you predict you're carrying a boy or girl? Well, I'm kinda feeling boy, but the whole thing doesn't feel real yet so who knows.

Are you finding out the gender? Yes!!

How many months were you TTC? Just one! :cloud9:

Are you on any meds to help support your pregnancy? I was taking baby aspirin under the impression it would help beef up my lining- we started TTC immediately after my mirena IUD came out- but stopped that once I got my BFP. Only prenatals (technically just a women's one-a-day) now.

I'm so excited to jump in on this group! I'm working my way through all the previous posts, it feels like getting to know you all, but I'm only on page 15 or so and I wanted to hurry and post so I could find it again under my subscriptions.

So a little about me, because I have a somewhat weird situation- I'm a traditional surrogate via artificial insem for a lovely gay couple. I refer to them as O and R, and you'll probably see them referenced a lot! I'm also married and have 1 son, and DH is very supportive of the whole thing.

I have a 1st appointment scheduled for 2/8, but I may be switching to a different dr. I'm struggling to find someone who I'm comfortable with, who is also comfortable with my situation. I also live in a very conservative, closed-minded area which makes it a little harder, I think.

:hug: to all!

Sorry for the upcoming 21 questions from me, but I am so interested. So you are a surrogate for someone? Is it there baby in you? Or is it your husband and your DNA but you are doing to it for a friend? Can you just educate me on it?

Yes, I'm a surrogate. It's their baby. Basically they came over a few times when I told them to, DTD, mixed their stuff in a cup, and left it with me. I inserted with a syringe. So, it's my egg, but for all intents and purposes it's THEIR baby. I intend to give birth and fully relinquish all rights.

Yes, I'm a surrogate. It's their baby. Basically they came over a few times when I told them to, DTD, mixed their stuff in a cup, and left it with me. I inserted with a syringe. So, it's my egg, but for all intents and purposes it's THEIR baby. I intend to give birth and fully relinquish all rights.

This is awesome! One of my good friends is in the process of becoming a surrogate. I'm really super excited to make this journey with you, Panda! So glad to hear that the DH is supportive too!

I wanted to go ahead and say welcome to all the people I haven't welcomed yet -- I already feel like an old-timer being in week 6 when there's so many new week 4s popping up! I wish I could keep track of everyone so I could wish y'all happy week anniversaries, but I'm just plain too tired out to do it. =( Sorry.

Man, it's gonna get super weird as the month progresses, isn't it? In two weeks I'll be 8 weeks and there'll be NEW week 4s! Wait, would those still be due in Sept? Ugh, too tired for math.

I'm really struggling with fatigue from about 5p to 9p. And since that's generally the entire last half of my work shift...man, it's been pretty terrible. My OB recommended waiting another two weeks before I make any announcements, so fending off "What's going on?" questions from my co-workers is going to be kind of a pain. But it's definitely getting worse, and I am taking that as a sign that little Baby September is working hard to get chubby and adorable.

What's our ratio of pukers to non-pukers so far? I haven't puked yet and now that I've seen my bean and know that all is okay, I'm sure GLAD I'm not.

Sorry for the novel...apparently I just felt chatty. It's been a good day. Here's the scan image I promised! Also, the slightly fuzzier larger "bean" looking thing to the right is my ovary, not another baby. She was quick to clarify that, haha.

https://oi40.tinypic.com/2en4ute.jpg

Thats so interesting. I appreciate you educating me further.

That is so cool! My best friend and I used to date, she was one of my first girlfriends, and we've lived together ever since up until this year because she had a baby, and now I'm in the same boat. She still calls me Momma 2 to little one though, as I was there for like every appointment and everything, and vice versa. My baby has two moms and one dad! Hehe. We already decided if anything should happen with our husbands, we'd raise our kids together. So, basically, what I'm getting at is it means a lot to me that you're doing something for one of our team! I'll be following closely! It's very amazing!

On another note, midwives have no idea how far I am so I get an extra ultrasound outta the deal ! WHOOP! I should only be six weeks but symptoms and ovulation don't match up so, I'm happy! I get my first the first week of February! I'm so excited! thank you body, your noncooperation has gotten me to see my baby more!

Good morning my September Mummies!
How are we all today?

Congratulation on the new :bfp:'s!! I said it before and i'll say it again, Sept is going to be THE month this year (although late Aug/early Oct is good too :winkwink:)

Morning everyone :thumbup:

I'm 5 weeks tomorrow! :yipee:

Watched OBEM last night and I basically cried throughout the whole thing lol I'm with Charlotte - that water birth was perfect, just what I want for my birth (although I don't know if I'll be as quiet as that girl was!!)

How lovely you're gonna be a surrogate (I'm so sorry, I can't remember the username!! :dohh:), that's such a selfless thing to do. Hope you find a Dr that is more open minded!

Yeah I said to OH how on earth is she so quiet. The other woman got on my nerves. The blonde one. I told OH to slap me if I'm like that haha. Yay for 5 weeks tomorrow xx

Haha I know! I understand she was frightened and stressing out but there was no need to grab her hubby like that, and she basically hit him in the face! I hope I'm nothing like that during labour :nope:

I'm quite quiet and reserved. I lie there and cry quietly lol. DH said he wished i'd have sworn or shouted at him.

Today is my obem catchup.

That water birth was beautiful! I doubt I will be making no noise though.

I feel very lucky to be a student midwife and I get to share bringing babies into the world every day. Best job ever :). Although I am looking forward to my year off to have my own bundle of joy.

Well I decided to watch OBEM in bed last night, leaving OH watching a film downstairs. He came upstairs to find me bawling my eyes out into my pillow, rushed over and asked me what was wrong.. I was like oh my god, that will be us in 8 months :cry: he replied with "well obviously, what did you think would happen!" :haha: stopped me crying anyway!

That water birth hubby was pissing me right off though.. He was just far too much for my liking!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->