°°*°September 2012 Mommies To Be/Due Dates°°*°

He was a bit intense wasn't he!! :haha: My OH kept pretending to be him and was leaning all over me, breathing heavy going 'Oh you can do it' etc lol I couldn't stop laughing at him! It's making me giggle just thinking about it :rofl:

Hello ladies :)

I'm feeling positive today.. Literally! I'm 17dpo and my test went positive within 10 seconds. This did not happen with the chemicals. I gave in and did another CBD hoping to see 2-3 but nothing at all happened. I did everything right and never even got a timer lol :/

Yay! Good news on your test Jennah! I did another digi today. It's hard not to test still.

Hey girlies!

Well just got into work from my first scan and feeling a bit disheartened after my excited/nervous mood yesterday. I should be 6 weeks tomorrow and they said that they couldn't see anything resembling that timescale so they did an internal and said it was clearer and is about 4-5 weeks. I didn't get shown anything as could not see the screen and the woman typed up her report and sealed it in an envelope for me to give to Early Pregnancy Clinic. Walking to the EPC the whole thing just made me think that there must be something wrong. The EPC nurse was lovely and just said congratulations and has booked me in for another scan on Wednesday 25th Jan so fingers crossed everything is ok and progressing nicely by that one and hopefully next time they will let me see the screen! Ok waffle/moan etc. over.

Sorry girlies, I just felt like I needed to get that off my chest.

Hope your all ok?! I've only got another 20 mins left of internet time at work so I will catch up later!!

Big hugs! :hugs:
J xxx

Hey girlies!

Well just got into work from my first scan and feeling a bit disheartened after my excited/nervous mood yesterday. I should be 6 weeks tomorrow and they said that they couldn't see anything resembling that timescale so they did an internal and said it was clearer and is about 4-5 weeks. I didn't get shown anything as could not see the screen and the woman typed up her report and sealed it in an envelope for me to give to Early Pregnancy Clinic. Walking to the EPC the whole thing just made me think that there must be something wrong. The EPC nurse was lovely and just said congratulations and has booked me in for another scan on Wednesday 25th Jan so fingers crossed everything is ok and progressing nicely by that one and hopefully next time they will let me see the screen! Ok waffle/moan etc. over.

Hope your all ok?! I've only got another 20 mins left of internet time at work so I will catch up later!!

J xxx

Sorry you had such a scary moment. Glad the second lady was nicer to you. Roll on 25th so you can see you bubba!

Name (just first)? Jennifer

How old are you? 26

What's your EDD, how have you figured that date? Well, it SHOULD be Sept 9 based on ovulation date, but since my OB refuses to listen to me I guess it's Sept 7 based on LMP. Whatever, I'll talk 2 days earlier.

What # child is this for you? Ha. Well. Technically 3rd.... but the 1st was placed for adoption, 2nd is DS and the love of my life, and this one is a surrogate baby... DS is going to have an interesting family tree.

Do you predict you're carrying a boy or girl? Well, I'm kinda feeling boy, but the whole thing doesn't feel real yet so who knows.

Are you finding out the gender? Yes!!

How many months were you TTC? Just one! :cloud9:

Are you on any meds to help support your pregnancy? I was taking baby aspirin under the impression it would help beef up my lining- we started TTC immediately after my mirena IUD came out- but stopped that once I got my BFP. Only prenatals (technically just a women's one-a-day) now.

I'm so excited to jump in on this group! I'm working my way through all the previous posts, it feels like getting to know you all, but I'm only on page 15 or so and I wanted to hurry and post so I could find it again under my subscriptions.

So a little about me, because I have a somewhat weird situation- I'm a traditional surrogate via artificial insem for a lovely gay couple. I refer to them as O and R, and you'll probably see them referenced a lot! I'm also married and have 1 son, and DH is very supportive of the whole thing.

I have a 1st appointment scheduled for 2/8, but I may be switching to a different dr. I'm struggling to find someone who I'm comfortable with, who is also comfortable with my situation. I also live in a very conservative, closed-minded area which makes it a little harder, I think.

:hug: to all!

congrats Jennifer! Welcome :D

I wanted to go ahead and say welcome to all the people I haven't welcomed yet -- I already feel like an old-timer being in week 6 when there's so many new week 4s popping up! I wish I could keep track of everyone so I could wish y'all happy week anniversaries, but I'm just plain too tired out to do it. =( Sorry.

Man, it's gonna get super weird as the month progresses, isn't it? In two weeks I'll be 8 weeks and there'll be NEW week 4s! Wait, would those still be due in Sept? Ugh, too tired for math.

I'm really struggling with fatigue from about 5p to 9p. And since that's generally the entire last half of my work shift...man, it's been pretty terrible. My OB recommended waiting another two weeks before I make any announcements, so fending off "What's going on?" questions from my co-workers is going to be kind of a pain. But it's definitely getting worse, and I am taking that as a sign that little Baby September is working hard to get chubby and adorable.

What's our ratio of pukers to non-pukers so far? I haven't puked yet and now that I've seen my bean and know that all is okay, I'm sure GLAD I'm not.

Sorry for the novel...apparently I just felt chatty. It's been a good day. Here's the scan image I promised! Also, the slightly fuzzier larger "bean" looking thing to the right is my ovary, not another baby. She was quick to clarify that, haha.

https://oi40.tinypic.com/2en4ute.jpg

Beautiful scan pic hun!!

I think as we're approaching/in our 8th week, we'll have the last of the September mommies joining us :thumbup:

I would have to counted amongst the pukers :sick:

Hello ladies :)

I'm feeling positive today.. Literally! I'm 17dpo and my test went positive within 10 seconds. This did not happen with the chemicals. I gave in and did another CBD hoping to see 2-3 but nothing at all happened. I did everything right and never even got a timer lol :/

Jennah, I've write them & they might send you a new pack of tests (not that you need them now) but I know it would be nice to see that conception indicator read 2-3. However, by the time they send you a new pack & you receive it, it'll probably already read 3+

Hey girlies!

J xxx

Jinbean, your still early hun. I read that it's hard to see anything before 6 weeks. :hugs: and don't let yourself worry about it. The 25th will be here before you know it. :D

Riliye, glad the scan went well - and back in a fortnight, brill!!
Congratulations Sarah, Jennah and Jennifer :)

Lynze, hang in there with those crappy symptoms - in a few months it'll be something different that's bothering us!

mommyof5 I should be thinking about packing too, but I just can't face it :(

Jennifer, the whole surrogate thing is quite amazing - and the syringe thing worked first month - wow!

jinbean, sorry your scan wasn't a better experience - i think at this early stage it can be really hard to see what's what - hopefully in a fortnight you'll get a much better idea of dates etc! It could be you OVd late which is why they said 5 weeks?

I haven't seen last nights OBEM yet, it's recorded - I'm just too pooped to watch it when it's on...

I really am so sneezy and snotty today - I do wonder if it could be pollen related - didn't someone else say they thought that had hayfever type symptoms too?

Just sold our small car today :happydance: so that's one big job off the list!

purplepanda, what an amazing gift to them, someone offered to be a surrogate for me and it wasjust the kindest thing ever.

Jinbean I had a scan at 5 weeks ish and didnt see much, six weeks we saw a bit more and then seven weeks we saw a heartbeat, all was fine with her :flower:

Hello ladies how ar eyou?

DOne a quick catch up so hello to every one xxx

hope your ok jin x

I have had hideous sickness still to pont I got sent home today from school (work) with them thinking i was suffering with the sickness bug going aorund - our kids and staff are dropping like flies! so I can not go back until monday now to make sure that story stays!!

Pregnancy was confirmed by gp yesterdaay, apparently going to have lots of care from consultant and community mw, the community mental health team ( aleady been dispute with them that I want to BF and my meds say I cant) and my dr so bit more positive thn last preg where problems started at 6 weeks!

The dr laughed today and said the sickness could means its a girl. i would love a girl as already i know my ds would be amaing as a big bro but as long as lo was healthy i will be xx

Morning ladies! My you're chatty today. I was just on last night and already 2 pages to catch up on! Jinbean, sorry you had such a hard time, like others said you are still early. We don't even do scans routinely here until 20 weeks!

I'm still not really sick at all, but I'm definitely tired. And it doesn't help that ds has decided to stop sleeping through the night for some reason. Currently watching baby einstein just counting down to nap time. Anyone else feeling super guilty about all the housework that's just not getting done anymore? And I know it's gonna get worse when ms kicks in!!

This is my tests this morning and this afternoon. I'm so glad to finally have darker tests. Reckon I could get a 2-3 on CBD yet?? lol

Attachments

• 17dpo.jpg
    17dpo.jpg
    20.1 KB · Views: 7
hehe, Jennifer, I've become a horrible house cleaner since being pregnant.. Thankfully, my MIL came over and cleaned my kitchen, bathrooms & folded a couple loads of laundry for me a couple days ago cause I was so :sick: and DH knows nothing about housework :grr: I wish he could help more..

My OH does the majority of the housework :blush:

But in my defence, is is practically OCD about it so whenever I try to do anything, he either goes over it afterwards or takes over lol :dohh:

Wow you ladies can chat lol! congrats on all the new bfp's.

I love obem, i intend on doing a mw course next year, so find it really interesting... but I was crying by the end of it lol! well still no morning sickness luckily, but I'm struggling to keep my eyes open! I hope all you ladies with morning sickness feel better soon.

I finally got hold of my mw and it was the one who did my booking appointment for my last pregnancy, when i told her my name, she said 'hi rach how are you, not long til your due right?' the hospital hadn't told her about my loss, she wad right though, my due date was 23/1/12. so I explained everything to her and i got to ring her on the 18th so she can book me in for an early scan... yay!

hope everyone is doing ok!.x

Just had a call from midwife. They can only book early scans if the woman has had bleeding or bad abdo pain so back to doc tomorrow so they can refer me!

purplepanda, what an amazing gift to them, someone offered to be a surrogate for me and it wasjust the kindest thing ever.

Jinbean I had a scan at 5 weeks ish and didnt see much, six weeks we saw a bit more and then seven weeks we saw a heartbeat, all was fine with her :flower:

Hey hun, it seems we share our due date :D have you had any scans yet? You need a bump buddy? x

Rachieroo & Tasha- :hi: we have the same due dates :) Thanks for your post Rachieroo, thought it easier to catch you on here. Have you guys got any symptoms?? I'm still lacking :( Off to doctors tomorrow as my consultant wants me to get an early scan, which will hopefully be in a few weeks- cant wait, trying my best to stay positive. How you all doing? xx

I feel very nauseous and have headache and sore boobs. Still getting cramps on and off. How is everyone? xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->