°°*°September 2012 Mommies To Be/Due Dates°°*°

Wow you ladies can chat lol! congrats on all the new bfp's.

I love obem, i intend on doing a mw course next year, so find it really interesting... but I was crying by the end of it lol! well still no morning sickness luckily, but I'm struggling to keep my eyes open! I hope all you ladies with morning sickness feel better soon.

I finally got hold of my mw and it was the one who did my booking appointment for my last pregnancy, when i told her my name, she said 'hi rach how are you, not long til your due right?' the hospital hadn't told her about my loss, she wad right though, my due date was 23/1/12. so I explained everything to her and i got to ring her on the 18th so she can book me in for an early scan... yay!

hope everyone is doing ok!.x

Ok, what on earth is OBEM?? Assuming it's a UK thing?

Ah I love MWs for that reason. So awesome. Sorry she brought your loss back to mind... but that's so awesome she remembered, and even more awesome that you're getting your rainbow baby!!

Rachieroo & Tasha- :hi: we have the same due dates :) Thanks for your post Rachieroo, thought it easier to catch you on here. Have you guys got any symptoms?? I'm still lacking :( Off to doctors tomorrow as my consultant wants me to get an early scan, which will hopefully be in a few weeks- cant wait, trying my best to stay positive. How you all doing? xx

Hun, you are still WAY early for symptoms! Be grateful while it lasts! I'm due almost a week before you, and I'm still just more tired and grumpy than usual (poor DS is getting the brunt of that :nope:)- if I didn't know I was pg from a test, I would never suspect these as pg symptoms. Huzzah for early scans! GL!

I feel very nauseous and have headache and sore boobs. Still getting cramps on and off. How is everyone? xx

:sick: Threw up a bit of bile acid earlier.. :nope:

:hugs: to both of you. Keep us updated on what helps... we'll all be needing it soon enough!

AFM...... having a VERY. ROUGH. DAY. I don't want to do anything anymore, and it doesn't take much to put me in tears. And yes, you can count finding DS face down in the litter box munching away as one of those things that reduce me to sobs of frustration and helplessness. :nope: We both had a nice 2+ hr nap after that, which pretty much saved his butt. I've given up on getting dishes/housework done for once. We're just hanging out watching tv until daddy gets home.

Pregnancy Brain has kicked in full force, too... that was the big issue yesterday. I forgot things at the store about 3 times, ruined dinner about 5 different ways (bought the wrong cheese and had to go back to the store.... forgot the 15 min timer to put cheese on top... forgot the total timer and burned the whole thing... got the wrong crust.....) and was just generally an idiot all day. I don't know how I'm going to survive the next 8 months!

On the bright side: Last night R text messaged me and asked if I was on a prenatal, and said we needed to get one high in B12. It made me lol, but I love that he's so into it. He even downloaded pregnancy/daddy apps on his iphone. DH was never this excited! :cloud9:

Purplepanda obem is one born every minute. hun, and yes it was thoughtful of her actuslly, i fellt bad for her cos i could hear in her voice she felt terroble!

I can definitely relate with the tiredness, glad you got a nice sleep hun, and its ok to get emotional, you have an excuse! xx

Rachieroo & Tasha- :hi: we have the same due dates :) Thanks for your post Rachieroo, thought it easier to catch you on here. Have you guys got any symptoms?? I'm still lacking :( Off to doctors tomorrow as my consultant wants me to get an early scan, which will hopefully be in a few weeks- cant wait, trying my best to stay positive. How you all doing? xx

no problem hun! Don't worry about symptoms, with DD i had no symptoms at all, everyone is different, it doesnt mean anything, GL for your scan, i get an early one too but getring my scan appointment on Wed! Im just really tired and peeing a lot! Stay as positive as you can hun, Xx

Anyone else getting really sick lately? Morning sickness (aka all day sickness) showed up full force a few days ago. I dont ever remember morning sickness showing up so early and so severe. :sick:

Going to throw my name in...

Name (just first)? Armywife11

How old are you? 24

What's your EDD, how have you figured that date? Sept 5th LMP (Sept 7th or 8th based on OV but using LMP as EDD)

What # child is this for you? 1

Do you predict you're carrying a boy or girl? originally boy but I keep saying she lately...

Are you finding out the gender? I am not hubby who knows

How many months were you TTC? 5 trying 7 ntnp

Are you on any meds to help support your pregnancy? prenatals

I'm awake. Needed to pee. I never wake up in the night for a wee! Lol. And now I feel sick xxx

Morning ladies! :hi:

Purple panda- wow you certainly had one hell of a day yesterday, hoping today is a much smoother day for you :thumbup: R sounds so thoughtful btw!

Mommyof5 & Charlottee- hope you are feeling better today

Darkest- did you manage to get an early scan booked??

Armywife11- welcome!! Hope you're doing ok

Jennah- those lines are looking great!!

Rachieroo- yay for getting an early scan, will be so nice to have an earlier date to look forward to.

AFM- thanks for the advice on symptoms ladies, feel much better for hearing your words of wisdom. Can't sleep as just want to get to the docs so I can get things in motion for my early scan- will keep you posted, eek!! Xx

Not yet Sarah, i saw GP wednesday who said midwives will sort it.
They called yesterday and can't refer until 12 weeks (unless there is bleeding and/or bad abdo pain involved). So back to GP this morning to get refered via them!
If they say no i will try my gynae doc. Nothing is ever easy!

Charlotteee, i'm the same. Keep waking up early wanting to pee real bad. Can't hold it long during the day either. Gona need tenna lady at this rate! :rofl:

Congratulations armywife!

In a quandry. Still feel rough as f*ck, proper snot factory, can't stop sneezing, head hurts, can't stay standing too long ... (not sure how much is early pg, how much is b*stard cold). Anyway, I said if i felt like this again, i'd be calling in sick, but then realised we have tickets for a big rugby match tonight, loads of family coming over specially. But I guess that if I'm off sick I shouldn't be at the rugby. It is more likely than not that I'll see someone from work there :( saying thst, given I've been going to bed at 8.30 every night, i mightn't hack it anyway...
What would you do?

You have to take care of yourself hun. If I was you I would stay off and try and rest xxx

Darkest- if you have had bleeding then the doc can refer you. I see you live in Surrey, where abouts?? I'm in Surbiton :) I had bleeding with my 1st pregnancy and was up at the EPU within 24 hours, thanks to my GP.... Keep pushing them Hun, you are entitled to it!! :thumbup:

Holywoodmum- well me personally, I would take a day off work and rest up- you may feel lots better for it and still go to the rugby and enjoy yourself. In these early days I'm all for doing things that make you happy xx

well, i came to work, but not sure i'll make it through the whole day - my head is a fug, I'm no use to anyone here - how i'm meant to teach I don't know :( should have stayed at home

You need to take care of yourself hun, work can wait - if you're ill go back home and rest :hugs:

my peeing isn't that bad at the moment! I'm drinking more so I'm peeing a bit more, but it's not waking me during the night yet and I'm able to hold it :haha:

I woke up at about 5am this morning feeling SO sick, it was a close one! No actual vomiting yet though

5 weeks today! woo!

Hope you feel better soon holywoodmum. Rest up and make sure you're getting lots of fluid sweetie :flower: xxx

Midwife appointment has changed. It's on the 9th so not aslong to wait :)

FloridaGirl, please can you remove me from the list as i am no longer expecting

good luck to all of you september mums, wish you all a happy and healthy remaining 7.5ish months xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->