°°*°September 2012 Mommies To Be/Due Dates°°*°

Darkest- if you have had bleeding then the doc can refer you. I see you live in Surrey, where abouts?? I'm in Surbiton :) I had bleeding with my 1st pregnancy and was up at the EPU within 24 hours, thanks to my GP.... Keep pushing them Hun, you are entitled to it!! :thumbup:

Yeah they were fab and fast when i had my mc before. But as things seem to be going well so far (everything crossed!) there is no 'medical need' to have an early scan which is fair enough. I've not had any bleeding and the only abdo pain is from things stretching about. Guess everywhere is cutting back and trying to save money where they can.
I saw the doc today and she wrote the referal for me and i think they fax it off so am hoping to hear something by the middle of next week. :happydance:

Allowing myself to get a little excited. Good or not good.....

I'm 20mins from Guildford. Little place called Ash. It's not bad, bit chavvy but we could be somewhere worse.
My Nan lives in tolworth so i know surbiton well. :flower:

So sorry to hear your news lindblum. Best of luck for a nice sticky bean next time. :hugs:

Happy 5 weeks Smile!

Ooh i also forgot to update yesterday that i have a provisional booking on apt with the midwife!

9th Feb @10am if all goes well at the scan.

Lindblum - so sorry for your loss!

Hollywoodmum, they are right your health is more important, make sure you tale it easy, dont push yourself too hard!

darkest, hopefully you will get an early scan!

Afm, not much, had a lovely lie in this mornin and i still feel drained! I have also got 2 12 hour shifts to look forward to over the weekend and i dont know how im gonna survive lol! x

Lindblum - so sorry for your loss!

Hollywoodmum, they are right your health is more important, make sure you tale it easy, dont push yourself too hard!

darkest, hopefully you will get an early scan!

Afm, not much, had a lovely lie in this mornin and i still feel drained! I have also got 2 12 hour shifts to look forward to over the weekend and i dont know how im gonna survive lol! x

Thx hun,
I'll be with you in spirit work wise too. I'm also working 'long days' all weekend.

Sorry to hear that lindblum xx

I survived work (we watch some woodwork videos!). Off home now for Tesco delivery, then hopefully a wee half hour kip before the kids are back!

Lindblum sorry for your loss :hugs:

I'm aching quite a bit down low today, I know its normal, but I don't like it :nope:

Gosh I know far too well about the peeing :haha: OH got up for work this morning at 06:30, I woke up needing a pee AGAIN (after going in middle of night too) I swear I was going for 2 minutes straight :rofl: OH was like wtf?!

Just noticed aswell I'm not on the first post :) EDD is the 17th xx

So sorry for your loss lindblum :hugs:

I've been feeling so nauseous I can't eat at all even feeding my little boy makes me heave at the minute tho I have just had 2 cheese triangles and found I actually really like them hehe. Ive been trying to snack on tomotoes and fruit I kinda just want to throw up already and get over it.

Holywood sorry your feeling so rough, get yourself to bed with a nice hot drink and chillax.

It's not going to be long and this thread will be full of scan pics whoooooooo, I'm super excited now. I even got my Doppler out today even tho I know I'd never hear the hb it killed an hour whilst lo was napping hehe. Is anyone else getting a Doppler?

Sarah/darkest I was born in Kingston and lived in tolworth, my nan lived by Iceland for years bless her heart. I still have cousins in Epsom too, it's a very small world indeed hehe

What does everyone have planned for the weekend?

Is anyone else getting a Doppler?

I came so close to buying an Angelsounds one today! But decided to wait, could do with the £ for other stuff at the moment and it can wait! Definitely getting one though. What one have you got?

Tonight will be spent dodging questions from one of my friends as to why I'm not drinking at a works do later :wacko: She knows we were TTC.. I was on the phone to her earlier and said I didn't think I was gonna drink tonight as am still soooo hungover from last night :haha: hopefully that will work.. Might get a coke and pretend theres vodka in it and say its not going down well and that I'm just gonna drink soft drinks.. What do you reckon!??!

Morning ladies. 6 weeks today! Woo!

hollywoodmum take it easy! Hopefully you get enough rest now to enjoy your rugby game. I totally would have taken the day off. Go you.

rachieroo i'll be right there with you this weekend... I work 3 12-hour night shifts every weekend. It's exhausting, but at least I'm done for the week after 3 days! I don't have any daycare lined up for Monday after my shift, though, so we'll see how that goes..........

darkest hooray for getting an appointment! That's the day after mine, if I don't switch doctors before then. I'll probably go to the one on the 9th regardless, at least give him a chance.

smile congrats on 5 weeks! :happydance: I'm same as you in the pee department. I don't really notice much of a change in the first tri, except from drinking a lot more. How are you feeling now? Any more nausea?

lindblum so sorry for your loss :hugs:

mommyof5 how you feeling hun? Still holding in there?

armywife welcome!! lovely avatar... is that a pic of you, or one you found?

I came so close to buying an Angelsounds one today! But decided to wait, could do with the £ for other stuff at the moment and it can wait! Definitely getting one though. What one have you got?

Tonight will be spent dodging questions from one of my friends as to why I'm not drinking at a works do later :wacko: She knows we were TTC.. I was on the phone to her earlier and said I didn't think I was gonna drink tonight as am still soooo hungover from last night :haha: hopefully that will work.. Might get a coke and pretend theres vodka in it and say its not going down well and that I'm you reckon!??!

I bought angel sounds from eBay and heard heartbeat at 11w but then mine were twins so womb prob higher x

FloridaGirl, please can you remove me from the list as i am no longer expecting

good luck to all of you september mums, wish you all a happy and healthy remaining 7.5ish months xx

So sorry for your loss :( xx

Tonight will be spent dodging questions from one of my friends as to why I'm not drinking at a works do later :wacko: She knows we were TTC.. I was on the phone to her earlier and said I didn't think I was gonna drink tonight as am still soooo hungover from last night :haha: hopefully that will work.. Might get a coke and pretend theres vodka in it and say its not going down well and that I'm you reckon!??!

I bought angel sounds from eBay and heard heartbeat at 11w but then mine were twins so womb prob higher x

Thanks, I'll leave it a few weeks I think then before I buy! Seen one seller on eBay who has them new for £16, pretty good! x

I have the angel sounds too,i heard ds at about 11 weeks too, it can get scary when you can't find the hb tho.

lindblum- I am so sorry for your loss :hugs:

AFM- Well Morning sickness is just getting worse and worse. Already lost a few pounds, and the stress from needing to pack this house combined with my laziness, is stressing me out.

Just told my Mum, she was so shocked that it's thrown me off guard a bit.

Hey hun, it seems we share our due date :D have you had any scans yet? You need a bump buddy? x

Hey, I havent had any scans yet my first is on the 18th. I would love a bump buddy. :thumbup::happydance: Did you have a scan yet or have any booked?

Rachieroo & Tasha- :hi: we have the same due dates :) Thanks for your post Rachieroo, thought it easier to catch you on here. Have you guys got any symptoms?? I'm still lacking :( Off to doctors tomorrow as my consultant wants me to get an early scan, which will hopefully be in a few weeks- cant wait, trying my best to stay positive. How you all doing? xx

I do have some symptoms, but some people just dont have any hun so try not to worry. How are you doing today?

:sick: Threw up a bit of bile acid earlier.. :nope:

How are you, and all the others who have been sick, feeling today?

Darkest- if you have had bleeding then the doc can refer you. I see you live in Surrey, where abouts?? I'm in Surbiton :) I had bleeding with my 1st pregnancy and was up at the EPU within 24 hours, thanks to my GP.... Keep pushing them Hun, you are entitled to it!! :thumbup:

Holywoodmum- well me personally, I would take a day off work and rest up- you may feel lots better for it and still go to the rugby and enjoy yourself. In these early days I'm all for doing things that make you happy xx

I live near Heathrow so that isnt too far away from you either :thumbup:

FloridaGirl, please can you remove me from the list as i am no longer expecting

good luck to all of you september mums, wish you all a happy and healthy remaining 7.5ish months xx

I am SO sorry lindblum, life is so crappy and unfair sometimes. I am always about if you need to chat :hugs:

Yeah they were fab and fast when i had my mc before. But as things seem to be going well so far (everything crossed!) there is no 'medical need' to have an early scan which is fair enough. I've not had any bleeding and the only abdo pain is from things stretching about. Guess everywhere is cutting back and trying to save money where they can.
I saw the doc today and she wrote the referal for me and i think they fax it off so am hoping to hear something by the middle of next week. :happydance:

Allowing myself to get a little excited. Good or not good.....

I'm 20mins from Guildford. Little place called Ash. It's not bad, bit chavvy but we could be somewhere worse.
My Nan lives in tolworth so i know surbiton well. :flower:

Ooooh you live near my brother and SIL, they are from Bagshot.

Try not to get upset hun, is it her first grandchild? Lots of people feel a bit thrown when they discover they are about to become a grandparent for the first time, it makes them feel old :flower:

This will be my dads 4th grandbaby (all from me). And every time I tell him, he gets really upset. It grosses him out. He knows I am married and I have sex, but when I tell him I am pregnant, it really means that I have sex, and it upsets him. Although he is the kids favorite grandparent, he still is so upset when I tell him, but he gets over it.

Chell, Tasha and Sarah, how weird we all are close to/or know people close to each other. Used to be the 6 degrees of separation, i think it's a lot less now people are so into forums/fb.

Soph, can i ask how old you are? I think our parents have a tough time if you're quite young. My cousin who is 22, has her own place, is living with the FOB but her Mum said some things that made her really upset. Month later even she (the 'granny') had announced it on fb. They come round. :hugs:

I have the angel sounds too,i heard ds at about 11 weeks too, it can get scary when you can't find the hb tho.

Yeah it can become a bit obsessive, but then when I started contracting at 28 weeks and it took 4 midwives 3 hours to get both their heartbeats at the same time... the last one finally gave in and let me show them where they were. I wasn't undermining them.. I just KNEW where they were... lol....

This will be my dads 4th grandbaby (all from me). And every time I tell him, he gets really upset. It grosses him out. He knows I am married and I have sex, but when I tell him I am pregnant, it really means that I have sex, and it upsets him. Although he is the kids favorite grandparent, he still is so upset when I tell him, but he gets over it.

LOL that really did make me giggle :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->