°°*°September 2012 Mommies To Be/Due Dates°°*°

Hey hun, it seems we share our due date :D have you had any scans yet? You need a bump buddy? x

Hey, I havent had any scans yet my first is on the 18th. I would love a bump buddy. :thumbup::happydance: Did you have a scan yet or have any booked?

Rachieroo & Tasha- :hi: we have the same due dates :) Thanks for your post Rachieroo, thought it easier to catch you on here. Have you guys got any symptoms?? I'm still lacking :( Off to doctors tomorrow as my consultant wants me to get an early scan, which will hopefully be in a few weeks- cant wait, trying my best to stay positive. How you all doing? xx

I do have some symptoms, but some people just dont have any hun so try not to worry. How are you doing today?

:sick: Threw up a bit of bile acid earlier.. :nope:

How are you, and all the others who have been sick, feeling today?

Darkest- if you have had bleeding then the doc can refer you. I see you live in Surrey, where abouts?? I'm in Surbiton :) I had bleeding with my 1st pregnancy and was up at the EPU within 24 hours, thanks to my GP.... Keep pushing them Hun, you are entitled to it!! :thumbup:

Holywoodmum- well me personally, I would take a day off work and rest up- you may feel lots better for it and still go to the rugby and enjoy yourself. In these early days I'm all for doing things that make you happy xx

I live near Heathrow so that isnt too far away from you either :thumbup:

FloridaGirl, please can you remove me from the list as i am no longer expecting

good luck to all of you september mums, wish you all a happy and healthy remaining 7.5ish months xx

I am SO sorry lindblum, life is so crappy and unfair sometimes. I am always about if you need to chat :hugs:

Yeah they were fab and fast when i had my mc before. But as things seem to be going well so far (everything crossed!) there is no 'medical need' to have an early scan which is fair enough. I've not had any bleeding and the only abdo pain is from things stretching about. Guess everywhere is cutting back and trying to save money where they can.
I saw the doc today and she wrote the referal for me and i think they fax it off so am hoping to hear something by the middle of next week. :happydance:

Allowing myself to get a little excited. Good or not good.....

I'm 20mins from Guildford. Little place called Ash. It's not bad, bit chavvy but we could be somewhere worse.
My Nan lives in tolworth so i know surbiton well. :flower:

Ooooh you live near my brother and SIL, they are from Bagshot.

Just told my Mum, she was so shocked that it's thrown me off guard a bit.

Try not to get upset hun, is it her first grandchild? Lots of people feel a bit thrown when they discover they are about to become a grandparent for the first time, it makes them feel old :flower:

What's your due date honey? I think I got mine wrong... I thought my lmp was on a monday but it was a tues,,, which makes me 4w 3d x

Mine is the 12th September :thumbup:

I dont understand it at all... my lmp was 13th Dec...I ovulated smack bang on cd 14. My doc never gave me a due date...didnt even ask my LMP... going by what they did with last pg they added 9m and 7d which would be Sept 20th but when I go on tickers... it has me as 4w 4d and my due date on the 18th or 19th so I don't actually know when my due date is... somehow that makes me feel lost... lol...

I dont understand it at all... my lmp was 13th Dec...I ovulated smack bang on cd 14. My doc never gave me a due date...didnt even ask my LMP... going by what they did with last pg they added 9m and 7d which would be Sept 20th but when I go on tickers... it has me as 4w 4d and my due date on the 18th or 19th so I don't actually know when my due date is... somehow that makes me feel lost... lol...

Going on all due date calculators online my lmp was 11/12/11 and due date 16/09/12. If your lmp was 2 days later then mine (and we both had cd 14ov) then your due date would be 2 days after mine. So 18th sept. But everything can change with the scans anyway.

Okay I would date you as 4wd 4 with an edd of the 17th September. I counted 38 weeks from when you ovualted and that is what it gives me, the tickers dont allow for the extra day in Feb cos of the leap year. :thumbup:

Okay I would date you as 4wd 4 with an edd of the 17th September. I counted 38 weeks from when you ovualted and that is what it gives me, the tickers dont allow for the extra day in Feb cos of the leap year. :thumbup:

Ahhhh thank you... I feel found :p xx

Ooh i hadn't thought of that! I have one ticker adamant that i was 4w 6 days, and all others at 4w 5days.

Tasha, i noticed you're near heathrow. I used to live in Bedfont!

Ooh i hadn't thought of that! I have one ticker adamant that i was 4w 6 days, and all others at 4w 5days.

Crazy things arent they, like I said the only real reliable way is counting the weeks :thumbup:

Oooh I know Bedfont, I live in Brentford so that is a bit further away from the airport (takes me twenty minutes) but everyone knows of Heathrow so that is why I say there :haha:

Oooh I know Bedfont, I live in Brentford so that is a bit further away from the airport (takes me twenty minutes) but everyone knows of Heathrow so that is why I say there :haha:

Same when people ask me where i live i say 'near Guildford' as no-one knows where Ash is!

Right, off to count weeks! 1...2....3............

I never even thought... I am a fertility friend member and at the bottom of the page is says 'ovulation based due date- September 17th 2012' I'm such an idiot lol.

I never even thought... I am a fertility friend member and at the bottom of the page is says 'ovulation based due date- September 17th 2012' I'm such an idiot lol.

Hahahaha, after all of that. Told you I am right :smug: :rofl:

I can't get warm. I am so so cold it is unreal. Got heartburn too. Just waiting for takeaway. Mmmmmmmmm cheesy chips lol xx

I am not, I am from the UK (London) but went to New York in August, which was my first visit to the states and loved it. Where are you all from?

Tasha I'm from London too. This is out first baby and I'm 31 :flower: oh man how I wish the first tri would whiz by!!!

Ive just seen your signature sorry for your angels, my heart goes out to you :hugs: congrats on your rainbow baby, i pray you are blessed with a happy healthy screaming baby Xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->