°°*°September 2012 Mommies To Be/Due Dates°°*°

Tasha I'm from London too. This is out first baby and I'm 31 :flower: oh man how I wish the first tri would whiz by!!!

Ive just seen your signature sorry for your angels, my heart goes out to you :hugs: congrats on your rainbow baby, i pray you are blessed with a happy healthy screaming baby Xxx

I love living in London, not many people do though. First trimester will fly by, it is these first couple of weeks that drag but by the time you get to 8-10 weeks it will of gone in a blink of an eye.

Thank you so much, this little one has two angel big sisters and nine tiny angels watching over them, so fingers crossed that means baby will make it.

How are you feel? Nervous, excited, scared, all of the above?

I am not, I am from the UK (London) but went to New York in August, which was my first visit to the states and loved it. Where are you all from?

I dont belong to any specific state, because my husband is in the military. But I have lived in New Mexico, South Caroline, California, Washington, and next is New York.

I'm in the states as well...but I've lived in the UK and have a British husband, was just back over there for Xmas (got my BFP while at my in-laws!) so I enjoy hearing all the Brit speak on here :) (& Tasha, I'm with you, I love London--would move there in a heartbeat). Also just asked DH to try and get me OBEM since I'm intrigued after hearing you all talk about it.

I hope everyone with MS etc is doing okay. I'm at 6 weeks and still pretty much symptomless. Mild quesiness at times but that's it. The one thing that's reassuring is my second round of blood work came back. My hcg levels went from about 1,200 to over 5,000 in 5 days. My progesterone dropped slightly from 18.0 to 17.5, but they told me it's fine & those levels don't need to increase like the hcg.

Can't wait for my first prenatal appointment on Jan. 26. Does anyone in the US know if they do a scan at that first appointment, or do they normally wait until the 12/13 week appointment? I thought the first scan was end of 1st trimester (assuming there are no concerns) but now I'm wondering if it could sometimes be sooner.

Parker, the standard is to wait to 20 weeks, but there are some places (like with my last baby) that do it at the first appt. Especially if you're not sure on the date, I think. It just depends on your clinic and insurance.

Oh wait.... Your first appointment will be at 7-ish weeks huh? That's most likely too early for a scan unless there's some special circumstances.

I'm in the states! I live in Oregon, but until May of last year I lived in Tennessee. And as for the first appointment...they did a scan for me at what was (in theory) my 7 week appointment. Granted, I had a previous loss and my dates were a little wonky, but still.

I think everyone should read this. It was a beautiful thread in one of the sections here. Clicky link

Thank you ladies for your kind and reassuring words.

I am 22, been living with FOB for 3 1/2 years and married to him for 1 year. My Mum is always saying, 'Have a baby, have a baby, I want to be a granny.' and then when I told her she was just so shocked.

I'm really not looking forward to telling my Dad (who is only 44!) and has a 5 year old and 4 month old now.

I left medical school in my third year, got married, moved city, started midwifery and now this all in the last year so I can understand why people are shocked, I just didn't expect it from my Mum.

Chelle my bro lives in Epsom. They are home visiting for the weekend, so I guess we'll hang out with them later - and my DH is home from Germany too :happydance:

I have the angelsounds doppler, but never heard hb as early as 11 weeks - 13 maybe if I recall correctly?

Soph, I hope things settle down with your mum - it's probably just excitement expressed the wrong way - I felt like a naughty schoolgirl telling my parents this time - and I have two kids already!

I think no matter what way you calculate the due dates it's all a guess anyway. My two DDs were 11 days "late" so there is no way I have a standard 40 week pregnancy!! I'm aiming for "mid Sept"...

I couldn't live in London again I don't think - I went to uni there and don't get me wrong I loved it, but I don't think I could hack it now.

Feeling marginally better than yesterday, and totally loved the rugby (it helped that Ulster whoopped Leicesters behinds 41-7!)

DH is back for the weekend and taken the girls for swimming lessons. I tried to have a lie in but I was too ravenous - had to get up and eat! May slope back to bed now though :)

Got my booking appointment through :happydance: 8 Feb when I will be 10+2 by my count... quite similar to when I've had scans in last two pregnancies.
But I'm going to ask if I can come a week later - partly cos then I'm on half term and don't have to task for time off work, and partly so DH can come with me as he'll be home from Germany that week anyway - can't believe I'm making myself wait longer!

Good for you holywoodmum!! I think you'll be glad you waited.

So new symptom for me... Still no nausea, but as of yesterday I've been having AWFUL indigestion. It feels like there's a giant rock in my gut. Is anyone else experiencing this, or is it just all the junk food I've been eating coming back to haunt me?

my indigestion is just in the form of heartburn/acid reflux - yucky - but not every day yet thankfully!

I've never had heartburn in 3 pregnancies so far... Lucky Me!!

Hi ladies, I am so excited, nervous and shocked to be here :D

My questionnaire!

Name (just first)? Nat, from Lancashire, UK

How old are you? 28

What's your EDD, how have you figured that date? 25th sept, according to ov date on FF

What # child is this for you? 2nd pregnancy but first ended in MMC

Do you predict you're carrying a boy or girl? Ha! I'll say girl - 50 50 chance of being right ;)

Are you finding out the gender? Not sure yet

How many months were you TTC? 6 months since mmc but we weren't trying all of those months

Are you on any meds to help support your pregnancy? Nope, just pregnacare

I got my BFP today, on my angel's due date - so weird! And my due date is the day after OH's birthday. :D

SO nervous already, I have no symptoms at all but I'm only 11 dpo.... so scared AF will show. I was gonna wait till AF was due before I posted here but bugger it, I'm going to enjoy this!

Can't wait to get to know you all :hi:

Ladies, will read up later.. wanted to let you know that there is two, both babies had HBs!!!!!

https://i1110.photobucket.com/albums/h444/cote2011/IMAG1275.jpg

Hi Nat :hi:

Congratulations!! Hoping you have a happy & healthy nine months. I also had a MMC with my first so completely understand where you're coming from- I'm nervous too, so always here to chat xx

Hi Nat :hi:

Congratulations!! Hoping you have a happy & healthy nine months. I also had a MMC with my first so completely understand where you're coming from- I'm nervous too, so always here to chat xx

Aww thank you! It's scary isn't it - so different from how innocent we are the first time around. This preg is already different as I had spotting from 10 dpo with the last but nothing this time so hoping it's a sign. :)

OMG look at those twin beanies, so cute! xx

OMG congrats Floridagirl!!!!! That is awesome xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back