°°*°September 2012 Mommies To Be/Due Dates°°*°

Congratulations Florida Girl! Do you have twins in your family?

Congratulations FloridaGirl - guess you have a lot of preparing to do!!!!!

Welcome Nat!

And wow Floridagirl - TWINS! So exciting!!

Oh dear, I'm doing an open uni short course and my final assignment has to be done this weekend (deadline is 19th) - how am I supposed to concentrate now after just getting a BFP? Motivation out the window! :haha:

Hi Nat :hi:

Congratulations!! Hoping you have a happy & healthy nine months. I also had a MMC with my first so completely understand where you're coming from- I'm nervous too, so always here to chat xx

Aww thank you! It's scary isn't it - so different from how innocent we are the first time around. This preg is already different as I had spotting from 10 dpo with the last but nothing this time so hoping it's a sign. :)

OMG look at those twin beanies, so cute! xx

Yeah totally, we're so much more aware of everything this time round- like you I spotted early on in my last pregnancy and always kind of knew something was wrong. Thankfully all seems ok this time (touch wood) and we'll both be having our forever babies in September :) xx

wow twins thats fab :D congrats :D

sorry havent posted in a few days been really lazy so now just sitting down with a cuppa watching discovery home and health getting me all broody and excited lol xx

Name (just first)? Ashley

How old are you? 25

What's your EDD, how have you figured that date? Sept 18, 2012 by LMP

What # child is this for you? 1

Do you predict you're carrying a boy or girl? no idea!

Are you finding out the gender? yes

How many months were you TTC? first month :)

Are you on any meds to help support your pregnancy? just vitamins

First appointment is Feb 13th! I'll be 9 weeks then.

My first prenatal will be at 8 weeks, so yeah that probably will be too early for them to scan. I am pretty confident on my dates (used OPK) so they probably won't need to date mine. I feel like most people get scanned end of 1st trimester...I wouldn't feel comfortable announcing to the world unless I had that reassurance...so I really hope I don't have to wait until 18-20 weeks. I do plan to get genetic screening done, so in that case, I'm pretty sure they have to scan earlier.

FloridaGirl, CONGRATS!!! That is awesome! And it explains why you've been so sick, lots more hormones in your body thanks to your little ones!! :)

Hello ladies!! I got my BFP last week! I am due 14 September with number 2!!!

It took us 2 years with our first.. and 2 months with number 2!!! I had an amazing support group on BnB with my son, so I am here to stay!!! :hugs:

FloridaGirl- Is that natural or were you on something? How exciting!!!!!!

:wave: Can I be the first EDD on the 11th? I'm 24, due 9/11 based on LMP (sticking with that for now even though FF is telling me 9/13 based on ovulation). Our first child and I'm beyond thrilled :yipee: I predict it will be a boy, and we will be finding out the gender. It was our first month TTC :shy: and I'm just on prenatal vitamins and extra vitamin D since I've tested low before. Congrats to all, excited to meet you!

Name (just first) Heather

How old are you? 26

What's your EDD, how have you figured that date? September 14th! LMP calender

What # child is this for you? 2!

Do you predict you're carrying a boy or girl? Not sure... Maybe another boy.

Are you finding out the gender? YES!

How many months were you TTC? 2 this time... 1 with exact charting.. due t Bfing.

Are you on any meds to help support your pregnancy? pre nates and Omega 3 with DHA and Folic Acid

Florida that is awesome news, yeah to you hehe.

Hi to all the new sept mummies to be, I hope your all doing well and feeling good, congrats on your bfp's :hugs:

can I be the first to be due on the 11th? :)

didn't TTC, happy accident. due sate is determined by last AF.

hope everyone is doing fine, and h&h 9 months to you all!

:lol: No, Fairyland, you can't, I got there three posts ahead! Just kidding of course. Happy to meet a due date twin! Congratulations! :hugs:

Hello ladies :hi:

Sooooo hungry - OH is out so I'm going to make tea now and he can heat it up later, I can't wait! Got some lovely pork and garlic sausage and gonna make loads of mash and gravy.... I'm drooling thinking about it :haha:

Guess I better make the most of stuffing my face before sickness kicks in! I didn't get any sickness last preg but don't think my hormones would have been very high because of the mmc, so maybe I have that to look forward to this time?

Any of you ladies with nausea/sickness yet? xx

Hello ladies :hi:

Sooooo hungry - OH is out so I'm going to make tea now and he can heat it up later, I can't wait! Got some lovely pork and garlic sausage and gonna make loads of mash and gravy.... I'm drooling thinking about it :haha:

Guess I better make the most of stuffing my face before sickness kicks in! I didn't get any sickness last preg but don't think my hormones would have been very high because of the mmc, so maybe I have that to look forward to this time?

Any of you ladies with nausea/sickness yet? xx

I am extremely sick. :sick:

Aww sorry hun :hugs: and here I am banging on about food!

I hope it doesn't last too long xx

My nausea is permanent now, but no vomiting. Please stay away!! I had hyperemesis with my last child and threw up all day every day for 2 and half months. I lost 30 lbs, needless to say I gained it back and some. But hopefully I won't have to endure that this time. Praying I won't. Congrats to the newbies!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->