°°*°September 2012 Mommies To Be/Due Dates°°*°

I think I'm one of the lucky ones -- I get extreme nausea if I don't eat, but as long as I sneak a few crackers and some water in bed before I get up in the morning, mine is completely manageable. I'm still dealing with some *wicked* food aversions though...nothing at all sounds good and after about 7pm or so it's worse than pulling teeth to make myself eat no matter HOW hungry I get! I think it's partially due to the fact that by that point, I've been at work for over 7 hours and I'm just plain too exhausted to fight the nausea.

And another thing...just because I know we have some more appointments coming up and I'd like to put some minds at ease if I can: After my appointment on Wednesday I started spotting brown and have for the past couple days. It's getting progressively lighter and although there have been a few cramps, they aren't AF-like cramps and I'm relatively confident that little Baby September is okay in there.

Naturally I freaked out when this started happening and did all kinds of research -- everything I read said that it was normal to happen (especially if they do a Pap smear, which they did for me) and that you should only worry if you have bad cramps and red blood. I think the fact that it's so radically different from my earlier loss (where it was fine fine fine BAM you're done) that it's really helping me stay calm. Looking forward to the next two days when I get a chance to put my feet up and rest.

How is everyone else getting on? Oh! Congrats on the twins, Ysa! I remember you saying early on you suspected them! Man, that's so exciting. Now I get to make the journey with you, but then only do half the work afterwards! :haha:

Also, happy 7 weeks to Ayates, brooke1993, AnnieB82, frantastic20(<3 fran, you're my favorite 7 weeker! =P ), and Pink-Mummy!

Happy 6 weeks to kittiyara, kissyfacelala, Jinbean, growingbean, Cherrylicious, and purplepanda

Happy 5 weeks to msprincess, Baby Gaga, juicyjen, izzy29, and Erinsmummy

Welcome to all the new BFP's due in September!

Wow! Congratulations on the 2 little beans Floridagirl they look amazing!!! So excited for you!

Me and OH had a feeling I've got 2 but not sure after scan. Both lady who scanned me and nurse after asked if we were on Clomid (which we were) with beaming smiles so you never know, will have to wait and see at next scan on 25th Jan. Booked my 1st appointment with Midwife for Fri 27th Jan so hopefully will have a pic of my own to take to that! Tee Hee!

I have been feeling queasy for past 3 weeks but it seems to have lifted and given me some relief today (not that i'm complaining!). Boobs are as tender as can be still and my 7 month old puppy keeps feeling the need to cuddle up to me resting on them (ouch)! Other than that & the occasional bout of tiredness I seem to be getting on ok and feeling a lot more positive :happydance: after my little downer on Thursday (sorry for the moan then ladies).

Hope every1 is doing great! Big hugs ladies! :hugs: J xxx

Such massive congrats floridagirl!!!! What amazing news!

Hi to all the new ladies and congrats on the new bfp's.
Been working all day and will be tomorrow again but wanted to drop by.

I also got my hcg results, i was 4w4d (or 17dpo) when they were taken. There were 878 which from what i can find on the net is higher then average. Yay!

That sounds like a nice high number for 17 dpo! Yay! x

Hi ladies :)

Congrats to all the new September mummy to be's! Congrats on the twins Floridagirl.

I've only had a few cramps today. Not felt sick much. It's only when my stomachs empty I feel sick. Has anyone else been having random breakdowns? I've cried 3 times for nothing today lol xxx

Hello Ladies- So excited to see so many of us are September dues!!

Here's a short questionaire to help us get to know each other

Name (just first)? Bree

How old are you? 26

What's your EDD, how have you figured that date? Sept 10th (dating scan on jan 26th)

What # child is this for you? 3 + 2 early angel babies

Do you predict you're carrying a boy or girl? not a clue quite yet! Maybe after first heartbeat i'll have a feeling :)

Are you finding out the gender? No

How many months were you TTC? 2 cycles

Are you on any meds to help support your pregnancy? No

So happy for everyone and all there BFP's- 6 week mark is just around the corner yay!

Wow, lots of newbies... Congrats and welcome!

Huge congrats on your double blessing floridagirl!!!!!!!

The indigestion is gone... Must have been what I was eating. I've resolved to turn that around now! I'm really hoping now to bliw up like a blimp this time... No nausea still, but like riliye my ms is usually quite manageable.

How is everyone else?

Charlotteee, yes Thursday was a bad day for me. Crying at absolutely EVERYTHING!

Name (just first)? Prefer not to say, its a very unusual name and I haven't announced my pregnancy yet.....

How old are you? 35

What's your EDD, how have you figured that date? yet to be determined

What # child is this for you? 8

Do you predict you're carrying a boy or girl? Not sure yet, maybe boy since I'm STARVING all the time....

Are you finding out the gender? Undecided

How many months were you TTC? NTNP just gave birth 9/23/11

Are you on any meds to help support your pregnancy? Prometrium and baby aspirin

I have been cautiously waiting to join this thread, let me tell you a little about my situation:

I got a BFP and the next day had a 5-10 minute heavy cramping session which I passed a clot the size of a quarter. Woke up the next day and NO bleeding no nothing so I called the Dr and we started betas. They were drawn exactly 49 hours apart from each other. First draw my beta was 198, knowing I needed to see the 2nd # to be able to tell anything I called my Dr after the 2nd draw expecting to hear bad news. The Nurse paused on the phone and sounded very surprised when she read me my beta, it was 635. She said its more than doubled, its actually more than tripled!! I used the betabase caculator and I'm getting a doubling time of 29.14 hours. I have NO idea what's going on at this point so all I can do is reassure myself that "Yes" I am pregnant and wait...........

Keeping my fingers crossed everything is OK wantabelly :hugs: are you going back for another test? What's the next step, early scan? x

Name (just first)? Becky

How old are you? 30

What's your EDD, how have you figured that date? 9th Sept, going off first day of last period.

What # child is this for you? 1st :D

Do you predict you're carrying a boy or girl? hmm would love a girl but don't mind

Are you finding out the gender? yes

How many months were you TTC? none, we weren't trying

Are you on any meds to help support your pregnancy? just Folic acid

I'm currently just 6 weeks and had a pretty easy time so far, fingers crossed it lasts
:D :haha:

Floridagirl - Congrats on your wonderful news!!!

Does anyone else feel permanently hungover? Don´t worry, I haven´t been drinking but I always feel like I have done! Very tired, extremely hungry all day although the thought of all food apart from a Big Mac makes me feel ill, groggy, head hurts to move, dry mouth... The only thing that makes me feel better is eating carbs, carbs and more carbs!

As for the nausea, I only feel queasy when I´m hungry (almost all the time) but haven´t thrown up yet. FXd it stays that way!

I noticed a comment about extreme hunger being related to having a boy!! I never knew that! Has anyone else heard that theory?

I've not heard that before! We'll have to wait and see :haha:

I get the permanently hung over feeling. Feeling empty no matter how much you eat, feeling sick, headaches etc! I almost wish I'd just throw up already so it would get rid of the nausea for a little while!

The main thing that makes me feel sick is milk - but I love it so much I always drink it lol :haha:

Did someone say Big Mac..... mmmm....

In fact you just reminded me my OH told me he'd take me to McD's yesterday and he didn't - I am so making him go later :haha:

No sickness yet, I'm sure it's on the way though!

My tummy is rumbling just thinking about it :D

I'm sure I recognise your username from ages ago Smile - maybe it was the WTT or NTNP section when I first joined but I defo remember you! Did you use to have a pic of you and your OH for your avatar? I have a weird memory for this stuff :haha: Glad you got your BFP hun! x

Oh no why did you have to mention McDonalds!!! I am trying so hard to eat healthy but am so easily swayed ha ha!! Plus there is a McDonalds drive through about two minutes from my house!!!

Muahahaha! :haha:

yeah the drive thru is only 5 mins from us too. It's evil, evil I tells ya!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->